Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Monument of Oswald  (Read 15831 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Monument of Oswald
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2018, 12:37:17 AM »
Advertisement
I'm not here to bash JFK but I get triggered from time to time and I can't help myself, critisize Oswald all day and night but nothing bad ever said against Kennedy.

If JFK had murdered Saint Oswald of Dallas I would be saying bad things about Kennedy believe me.  ;)

There are plenty of issues to criticise JFK for including such as his slow reaction to the rampant racism in the south plus the perceived rights and wrongs of his foreign policy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2018, 12:37:17 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2018, 08:01:35 PM »
I'm not here to bash JFK but I get triggered from time to time and I can't help myself, critisize Oswald all day and night but nothing bad ever said against Kennedy.
It was JFK who first approved the first use of AO in Vietnam and it was he who sanctioned it's use each time a request was made for another spraying, up until a few months before the end when he passed that responsibilty to someone else.
JFK fought for LBJ's inclusion on the ticket, despite others(like O'Donnell) telling him how ridiculous it looked but he won, so, he was right in the end(I guess).

Back on topic.
Worth another listen sometime.
All he was asking for is that diplomatic relations with Cuba be reinstituted, no complaints about the constant terroist attacks they were being subjected to.
Obviously he was young and inexperienced but ignore the way he's saying it and listen to what he was saying, a Dove asking for justice and fairplay.

Can anybody identify the man without a hat who is accompanying the Dallas Detectives who are surrounding Lee Oswald at the microphone in this You tube video. The man has dark hair, cut in a crew cut.  Who is he?? 

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2018, 01:36:14 AM »
It was JFK who first approved the first use of AO in Vietnam and it was he who sanctioned it's use each time a request was made for another spraying, up until a few months before the end when he passed that responsibilty to someone else.
JFK fought for LBJ's inclusion on the ticket, despite others(like O'Donnell) telling him how ridiculous it looked but he won, so, he was right in the end(I guess).

Back on topic.
Worth another listen sometime.
All he was asking for is that diplomatic relations with Cuba be reinstituted, no complaints about the constant terroist attacks they were being subjected to.
Obviously he was young and inexperienced but ignore the way he's saying it and listen to what he was saying, a Dove asking for justice and fairplay.

Sorry, off topic, but how do you like Putin's present-day use of Agent Orange...
 ;)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 01:40:44 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2018, 01:36:14 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2018, 01:48:46 AM »
Agent Orange

:D :D

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2018, 02:59:53 AM »
Do an image search for AO victims Vietnam and tell me whats so xxxxxxx funny.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2018, 02:59:53 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2018, 05:12:32 AM »
Do an image search for AO victims Vietnam and tell me whats so xxxxxxx funny.

I'm laughing at the POTUS. Did the joke slip past you?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:23:06 AM by Steve Howsley »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2018, 03:11:37 PM »
Ok Steve,
sure that commentators line "You can see his suntan all the way from here" only tickled me after I learnt that this "tan" was a product of all the drugs he was on to deal with results of an untreated STD and his poor back, which he got from flirting around a pool with girls. That be the ultimate ironic. Yes, clearly I missed your reference, so good one and ty.

Just when I thought I was out...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2018, 03:11:37 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2018, 04:29:16 PM »
Can anybody identify the man without a hat who is accompanying the Dallas Detectives who are surrounding Lee Oswald at the microphone in this You tube video. The man has dark hair, cut in a crew cut.  Who is he??

T L Baker- Asst Homicide

On the phone. Nov 22, 1963, 6:15PM.

Photo above provided by Steve Roe. Dallas Morning News. July 25, 1956