Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Monument of Oswald  (Read 15859 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Monument of Oswald
« on: July 24, 2018, 06:13:26 PM »
Advertisement
What objections would would be out there, to a large monument of Oswald being made and erected at his place of rest, or would any other place be more suitable for it??? I think it is time that this hero is remembered in the correct manner, what do others think? respectful comments please.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 06:26:52 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

Monument of Oswald
« on: July 24, 2018, 06:13:26 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Monument of Oswald
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 06:59:17 PM »
Someone would steal it [they keep taking the grave marker as it is]
Who would pay for it anyway?

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 07:11:14 PM »
I thought I had heard it all . Guess not !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 07:11:14 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 07:13:35 PM »
Someone would steal it [they keep taking the grave marker as it is]
Who would pay for it anyway?

The cost has not come up for consideration at this stage, just trying to get a feel for how it would go down. His grave markers getting lifted, was probably by some teenagers, thinking they could sell it on ebay, or maybe they have one each in their bedroom, to show off to their friends, or maybe the most viable reason, is that those in care of the cemetary are removing it, to cut down on the number of visitors, who arrive to pay respects to him (just like they tried to control who was allowed to attend at his burial),,,,but a monument would hardly be cut from the plinth, it would require a lot more effort, I do see it would need some form of protection though perhaps a railings or something.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 08:03:05 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 08:10:14 PM »
The cost has not come up for consideration at this stage, just trying to get a feel for how it would go down. His grave markers getting lifted, was probably by some teenagers, thinking they could sell it on ebay, or maybe they have one each in their bedroom, to show off to their friends, or maybe the most viable reason, is that those in care of the cemetary are removing it, to cut down on the number of visitors, who arrive to pay respects to him (just like they tried to control who was allowed to attend at his burial),,,,but a monument would hardly be cut from the plinth, it would require a lot more effort, I do see it would need some form of protection though perhaps a railings or something.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 08:10:14 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 08:17:48 PM »
In Cuba in every town( the pose with the fist) and national holiday 22-24th.
Something likadis.
I know... the difference...

"I know it was you Fredo, you broke my heart."

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 08:19:57 PM »
What objections would would be out there, to a large monument of Oswald being made and erected at his place of rest, or would any other place be more suitable for it??? I think it is time that this hero is remembered in the correct manner, what do others think? respectful comments please.

Double murderer, left multiple children fatherless including his own infant, wife beater, defector to the USSR.  Those are some good objections.  On the pro side, though, at least people in Ft. Worth would have a place for their dogs to do their business.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 08:19:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 08:31:08 PM »
Nobody who "Richard" has made up accusations against should ever have a monument.