Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"  (Read 37545 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"
« Reply #128 on: November 25, 2023, 06:56:41 PM »
Advertisement
This discussion is a lot like Marina's confirmation that Oswald owned a rifle and stored it in the Paine's garage.  She answers dozens of questions about the "rifle."  On a single occasion in response to a question about the rifle, she confirms that she saw the wooden stock of "it."  Obviously meaning the rifle because that is what the question is asking her about and a rifle has a wooden stock.  CTers desperately latch onto to this single instance completely out of context while ignoring dozens of other questions about the "rifle" to suggest that there is doubt about the object she is describing being a rifle.  Here Kellerman references a "flurry" of shots.  But he also specifically confirms that number of shots that he heard.  Three.  Like almost every single witness in DP that day he heard three shots.  His imprecise description on a single occasion as a "flurry" doesn't cast doubt on the fact that he confirmed the number of shots that he heard was three.

You need to read the entire Q/A of ASAIC Kellerman. He argues with Specter as to there having to of been More shots. Your characterization is way off base. Way off.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 07:56:21 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"
« Reply #128 on: November 25, 2023, 06:56:41 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #129 on: November 25, 2023, 07:13:54 PM »
What did SS agent Roy Kellerman mean when he testified that a flurry of shells came into Kennedy's limousine?

Mr. SPECTER. As you are positioning yourself in the witness chair, your right hand is up with the finger at the ear level as if clutching from the right of the head; would that be an accurate description of the position you pictured there?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes. Good. There was enough for me to verify that the man was hit. So, in the same motion I come right back and grabbed the speaker and said to the driver, "Let's get out of here; we are hit," and grabbed the mike and I said, "Lawson, this is Kellerman,"--this is Lawson, who is in the front car. "We are hit; get us to the hospital immediately." Now, in the seconds that I talked just now, a flurry of shells come into the car. I then looked back and this time Mr. Hill, who was riding on the left front bumper of our followup car, was on the back trunk of that car; the President was sideways down into. the back seat.
Mr. SPECTER. Indicating on his left side.
Mr. KELLERMAN. Right; just like I am here.
Mr. SPECTER. You mean, correct, left side?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Correct; yes, sir. Governor Connally by that time is lying flat backwards into her lap-- Mrs. Connally--and she was lying flat over him.

LATER in his testimony he referred to a flurry of shots...

Mr. SPECTER. Now, did President Kennedy say anything beside, "My God, I am hit."
Mr. KELLERMAN. That is the last words he said, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. Did Mrs. Kennedy say anything at that specific time?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Mr. Specter, there was an awful lot of confusion in that back seat. She did a lot of talking which I can't recall all the phrases.
Mr. SPECTER. Well, pinpoint--
Mr. KELLERMAN. But after the flurry of shots, I recall her saying, "What are they doing to you?" Now again, of course, my comparison of the voice of her speech--certainly, I have heard it many times, and in the car there was conversation she was carrying on through shock, I am sure.

Is this evidence of a conspiracy??

It is possible to pinpoint, very precisely, when the "flurry" occurs by just following Kellerman's testimony.

Kellerman looks in the back of the limo and sees that JFK is hit.
He turned back, facing forward, grabbed the in-car mic and shouted at Greer to step on it.
He called into the mic "Lawson, this is Kellerman. We are hit; get us to the hospital immediately."
While he is telling Greer to move it and talking to Lawson the "flurry of shells" comes into the limo.

When we examine the clip below the "flurry of shells" appears to be related to the head shot.
Kellerman turns to look back into the limo.
It must be at this time he sees that JFK is hit.
He instantly turns back and we must assume it is at this moment he is telling Greer to go and talking into the mic.
As this is happening the head shot occurs.
The thing to notice is that both Kellerman and Greer duck down in the limo.
This must surely be a response to the "flurry of shells" coming into the limo at exactly the same time the head shot.

The flurry of shells is connected to the head shot.
It is explained by the bullet that hit JFK's head fragmenting. A number of these fragments peppered the inside of the front of the limo, cracking the windshield and denting the chrome trim.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2023, 06:07:07 PM »
    You need to read the entire Q/A of ASAIC Kellerman. He argues with Specter as to there having to of been More shots. Your characterization is way off base. Way off.

Wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2023, 06:07:07 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2023, 06:29:47 PM »
Wrong.

Next time, thoroughly look before you leap. Read ALL of the Kellerman WC testimony.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2023, 03:00:08 AM »
     Next time, thoroughly look before you leap. Read ALL of the Kellerman WC testimony.

LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: November 27, 2023, 03:00:08 AM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #133 on: November 27, 2023, 02:59:09 PM »
Wrong.
From Kellermans' report, 11/29/63: "We were still traveling at the normal rate of speed of from 12 to 15 miles per hour when I heard a noise, similar to a firecracker, exploding in the area to the rear of the car, about 12:30 p.m.

Immediately I heard what I firmly believe was the President's voice, "My God, I'm hit!" I turned around to find out what happened when two additional shots rang out, and the President slumped into Mrs. Kennedy's lap and Governor Connally fell_to Mrs. Connally's lap. I heard Mrs. Kennedy shout, "What are they doing to you?"

Specter was apparently not in the room at the time he wrote this.

Greer, the driver, said this:
Mr. SPECTER. Now, how many shots, or how many noises have you just described that you heard?
Mr. GREER. I know there was three that I heard--three. But I cannot remember any more than probably three. I know there was three anyway that I heard.
Mr. SPECTER. Do you have an independent recollection at this moment of having heard three shots at that time?
Mr. GREER. I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.
Mr. SPECTER. To the best of your ability to recollect and estimate, how much time elapsed from the first noise which you have described as being similar to the backfire of a motor vehicle until you heard the second noise?
Mr. GREER. It seems a matter of seconds, I really couldn't say. Three or four seconds.

In his same day report, Greer said he heard two shots.

Link/source: https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/sa-kelle.htm
Link/source: https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/greer.htm
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 03:03:51 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2023, 05:24:24 AM »
It doesn’t matter how many questions she answered about it. She only saw something once. In late September or early October, she peeked into the end of a rolled-up and tied blanket and saw part of a wooden stock that she took to be a rifle.

“Richard” somehow transforms this into a “confirmation” that a Mannlicher-Carcano with serial number C-2766 was in the blanket on the evening of Thursday, November 21, 1963.

It’s not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2023, 05:24:24 AM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2023, 04:44:33 PM »
Two shots do not constitute a "flurry of shots." Even under Specter's leading and manipulative questioning, Kellerman said that "at least" two shots hit people in the limo, and then he said, "There have got to be more than three shots, gentlemen" (2 H 78). By then Kellerman was well aware that the government line was that only three shots were fired.

Kellerman's wife said that he believed JFK was killed by a conspiracy.

We should keep in mind, also, that USPP officer Nick Principe said he saw a hole in the limo's windshield when he saw the limo in the White House garage on the night of 11/22/63. Secret Service agent Charles Taylor also saw the hole in the windshield, and he mentioned it in his report to SAIC Harry Geiglein. Four other people also reported seeing a hole in the limo's windshield.