Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What happened to the Mauser?  (Read 94858 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: What happened to the Mauser?
« Reply #216 on: July 17, 2018, 12:07:16 PM »
Advertisement

The Warren Commission themselves said that the SBF wasn't necessary to their findings, so why are you so obsessed?

Although it is not necessary to any essential findings of the Commission to determine just which shot hit Governor Connally, there is very persuasive evidence from the experts to indicate that the same bullet which pierced the President's throat also caused Governor Connally's wounds.

JohnM

The Warren Commission??....   Do you mean that farce investigation that learned very early that J. Edgar Hoover held all of the aces and he was dealing from a stacked deck....    Surely you're smart enough to spot a white wash and cover up...

On the second thought....  You wouldn't have posted this if you had the ability to reason.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: July 17, 2018, 12:07:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #217 on: July 17, 2018, 12:20:10 PM »
Your reply shows why it is a waste of time to discuss this issue, really any issue, with you as you either have NO reasoning skills or you are here to mislead others. You refuse to accept the official evidence, but the Alyea film is the Holy Grail to you.

the Alyea film is the Holy Grail to you.

No Rob .....The Alyea film AND all of the other photographers that filmed Lt Day in possession of a Model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano rifle.   My eyes tell me that the rifle was NOT a mauser....   Even though Roger Craig emphatically insisted that the rifle was "Stamped right there on the barrel"... Quote ... "7.65 Mauser" .

Roger Craig was a liar, Rob.....

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #218 on: July 17, 2018, 02:11:24 PM »
I rest my case. If Walt doesn't see a photo of it then it must not exist. Thank God for the Zapruder film or he probably wouldn't accept that JFK was assassinated either.

You mean like the bag?  I've read a million times here CTers asking why there isn't a photo of it taken in "situ."  As though that is confirmation it wasn't there.  I'm glad Rob has set the record straight.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: July 17, 2018, 02:11:24 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #219 on: July 17, 2018, 06:24:55 PM »

Wally..I think because they screwed that one up also. You see..three shells were not really necessary for three shots.
Though three shots were officially fired, it could have been be presumed that there were let's say 4 bullets loaded so BANG eject one shell...BANG eject a shell...BANG ...Ahhh job accomplished no need to eject ..no one need know about the brass that wasn't ejected.
The alternative was that the third shell was ejected in anticipation of the final shot but the target had then vanished..but that was not [officially] ever mentioned was it?

Bonnie Ray Williams reported that he had heard TWO shots fired from above his head at the 5th floor.
Go figure.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10406#relPageId=335

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2018, 07:46:49 PM »

Wally..I think because they screwed that one up also. You see..three shells were not really necessary for three shots.
Though three shots were officially fired, it could have been be presumed that there were let's say 4 bullets loaded so BANG eject one shell...BANG eject a shell...BANG ...Ahhh job accomplished no need to eject ..no one need know about the brass that wasn't ejected.
The alternative was that the third shell was ejected in anticipation of the final shot but the target had then vanished..but that was not [officially] ever mentioned was it?
 :D

Who dug that report up?
It must have been in the Dallas Library archives somewhere and it got released- ooops

It is reflex action to eject he spent shell, and chamber a fresh cartridge after each shot....... And the Carcano was prepped to make it appear that two shots had been fired and the live round was in the rifle when it was found. 

There definitely were more than three shots fired .....But some were fired from a silencer quipped weapon so most witnesses heard only three shots....

I believe the plot called for Lee Oswald and an accomplice to be framed but the man that had been set up as the accomplice had a rock solid alibi...so they were forced to twist the facts to make it appear that Lee Oswald was a "Lone Nut"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2018, 07:46:49 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2018, 08:42:19 PM »
Have you seen the FBI report?    I believe the agents name was Anderson.... and he quotes Weitzman as Weitzman describes a 7.65 mauser.    Now what the hell was the idea behind handing Weitzman a mauser and then recording Weitzman's description of that mauser?

That FBI report has been posted on this forum.....

You have totally lost it if that is how you interpret the FBI report.  Try reading the totality of the report which puts his "description" in context of events happening on 11.22 (i.e. a rifle is found, Weitzman believes it is a Mauser, Fritz takes possession of the rifle, a round is ejected, he discontinues his search of the 6th floor).  Weitzman is relating the events of 11.22.  He is "describing" the rifle found on 11.22 - not a rifle being shown to him on 11.23 unless you believe Fritz then took possession of the Mauser, ejected a round, and Weitzman discontinued his search of the 6th floor on 11.23 (exactly like the sequence on 11.22 with the MC rifle).  LOL  He mistakenly thought the rifle found on 11.22 was a Mauser.  He wasn't shown a Mauser the next day and asked to describe it.  Wow.  Comedy gold.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #222 on: July 18, 2018, 01:42:57 AM »
You have totally lost it if that is how you interpret the FBI report.  Try reading the totality of the report which puts his "description" in context of events happening on 11.22 (i.e. a rifle is found, Weitzman believes it is a Mauser, Fritz takes possession of the rifle, a round is ejected, he discontinues his search of the 6th floor).  Weitzman is relating the events of 11.22.  He is "describing" the rifle found on 11.22 - not a rifle being shown to him on 11.23 unless you believe Fritz then took possession of the Mauser, ejected a round, and Weitzman discontinued his search of the 6th floor on 11.23 (exactly like the sequence on 11.22 with the MC rifle).  LOL  He mistakenly thought the rifle found on 11.22 was a Mauser.  He wasn't shown a Mauser the next day and asked to describe it.  Wow.  Comedy gold.

If you'll extract your head, perhaps you too will be able to see with your own eyes that the rifle that Day and Fritz examined at about 1:30 that afternoon was a Model 91/38 Mannlicher Carcano....Weitzman never saw a mauser in the TSBD that afternoon....He left the building shortly after Fritz removed a live round from the Carcano.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:19:23 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: July 18, 2018, 01:42:57 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #223 on: July 18, 2018, 03:56:47 PM »

Bonnie Ray Williams reported that he had heard TWO shots fired from above his head at the 5th floor.
Go figure.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10406#relPageId=335

Bonnie Ray Williams reported that he had heard TWO shots fired from above his head

There were no shots fired from the window above Bonnie Ray Williams head.....There MAY ?   have been a shot fired from the west end of the sixth floor......