Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Mitch Todd and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Kennedy vs the CIA  (Read 938 times)

Online Mitch Todd

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 176
Re: Kennedy vs the CIA
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2018, 06:30:59 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mitch,
one source for the Diems asking the US to leave was not so secret, a WP interview,
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Note that Rusk complained about the article, so you know it must have been really good.


That's the  May 12th Unna interview, is it not? It was Nhu's response to the early Western reactions to the Hue Vesak killings. Even then, he only said the US should withdraw half of the advisor force.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Kennedy vs the CIA
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2018, 06:30:59 AM »


Online Mitch Todd

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 176
Re: Kennedy vs the CIA
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2018, 07:50:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Outstanding answer. I do know bits of the history here but I could not tie it together. You are a real asset to the forum. I usually, do not believe in just gratuitous compliments but I've read some of your other answers as well. Very knowledgeable and insightful.

Wow. Thank you! I'm not used to getting compliments on discussion boards, which makes the surprise more welcome and the welcome more surprising.

Offline Barry Pollard

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 241
Re: Kennedy vs the CIA
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2018, 06:36:52 PM »
Another one Mitch,
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
CIA report on Nhu.

When unclassified point 1. might read;
""so and so" is suprised that this is news to the US since it was reported months ago that Nhu has been up to no good"...



Offline Barry Pollard

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 241
Re: Kennedy vs the CIA
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2018, 10:03:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IF STONES analysis of the International Control Commision's report which both Kennedy and Johnson used to invade South Vietnam.
Ignore the bold text at the top and elsewhere and it's easier to follow.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Most foreign made weapons captured from the NFL were from the communist block, that amounts to about 2.5% of the total, where did the other 97.5% come from? The USA of course but just ignore the second part and you're okay.
Also ignore how the US itself violated the Geneva accords on numerous occasions and even stopped the ICC itself from fully checking their own stockpiles of arms and again, you're good to go.

This is what NSAM-111 is based on, a completely one sided view of that same report.
Ring any bells from the not too distant past?

In 1966 and before the commitee of the Vietnam Hearings, secetary Rusk says at least twice, "if they hadn't found the men and the weapons there would be no US troops in Vietnam", pretty simple right? So which men and weapons was he referring to?
Again, read the link above(and my instructions on how it flows), IF Stone demolished it. It's BS, the WMD of the sixties but still used to support both Kennedy and Johnson's attacks.

Over a 3year(1962-65) period, 97% of all weapons captured from the enemy were US made. How is it possible to turn figures like that against your foes? Simple, just don't print them anywhere. Instead have Rusk and his department issue an in depth look into everything that supports an intervention to protect this "peace loving" new republic.
He called it "A Threat to the Peace"  and it's a work of art, if you can deal with it calling South Vietnam a peaceful state you'll have no problem swallowing the lot.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Kennedy vs the CIA
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2018, 10:03:31 PM »