Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What if James Files shot JFK , like he said ?  (Read 17119 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Re: What if James Files shot JFK , like he said ?
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2020, 08:35:00 PM »
Advertisement
As far as the ' Government ' is concerned , Lee Harvey Oswald was the Lone Nut killer of JFK & JD Tippit . The 26 volumes of the Warren Report was supposed to satisfy ' Most " but unfortunately here we are 57 years later still talking about this so called ' Solved Case of the Assassination of JFK ' ! Whether Files might have shot JFK that day , really doesn't matter at all ! Most will not believe the story that Files has told and as far as most are concerned , the Warren Report puts it all out in front of us like we were a bunch of sheep . Is the Assassination of JFK a ' Closed Case ' ? Does anyone know ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2020, 08:35:00 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2020, 11:38:43 PM »
.... how did Files know JFK was struck by a frangible bullet a split second after a bullet struck him from the front causing his head to move back and to the left?
Mike Orr actually stated that a shot to the back of the head happened first....And I agree. If the autopsy photos are legit [showing a hole just a bit left of center] and the Zapruder image seems to show it forward/back in an blink.
  As Files told the story of what happened that day , he said he was aiming for JFK's right eye , but a shot from behind hitting JFK in the upper back , just a split second before Files shot hit JFK made him lower his head and lunge somewhat forward making Files shot hit JFK in the right temple. The Limo had come to a stop during the sequence of shots but there are those who said the Limo never stopped.
Consensus was that the driver did hit the brakes...but I would have too if I thought I was driving into an ambush.
I also think Umbrella Man and the "Cuban" next to him were signal guys and would like to what Files said about them [if anything]...Not that I completely believe Files either.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2020, 11:46:08 PM »
As far as the ' Government ' is concerned , Lee Harvey Oswald was the Lone Nut killer of JFK & JD Tippit . The 26 volumes of the Warren Report was supposed to satisfy ' Most " but unfortunately here we are 57 years later still talking about this so called ' Solved Case of the Assassination of JFK ' ! Whether Files might have shot JFK that day , really doesn't matter at all ! Most will not believe the story that Files has told and as far as most are concerned , the Warren Report puts it all out in front of us like we were a bunch of sheep . Is the Assassination of JFK a ' Closed Case ' ? Does anyone know ?
Gerald Posner thinks he does. Huie's book "He Slew the Dreamer" sells for upwards of $90.00...Posner's "Killing the Dream" [play on the title] you can pick up on Amazon for $1.75 :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2020, 11:46:08 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2020, 03:21:23 AM »
Mike Orr actually stated that a shot to the back of the head happened first....And I agree. If the autopsy photos are legit [showing a hole just a bit left of center] and the Zapruder image seems to show it forward/back in an blink.

If the autopsy photo was real then it would show a fist-sized gaping hole in the right occipital region of JFK's head. But we don't see that. Instead it shows what they want you to see, which is 1 shot from behind and no hole in the back of his head. I have no idea how they faked the photos, but it was easy enough to do back then. And before they were faking photos they were performing post-mortem surgery.

There may have been a simultaneous shot from behind but I doubt that it struck JFK's head without pushing it forward significantly, unless its forward momentum was counteracted by a shot from the front. However, IMO, there was too much backward motion for that to be the case.

I count 2 near simultaneous shots at appox. Z-312, the first one from the direction of the overpass that entered the right side of JFK's hairline and blew a hole out of the back of his head. This sent his head violently backward.

Files recalls that his shot from the knoll happened a split second after the frontal shot and he claimed to have used a Fireball hand-rifle which shot frangible bullets. His shot caused the right temple to blowout when the bullet exploded in JFK's head.

Consensus was that the driver did hit the brakes...but I would have too if I thought I was driving into an ambush.

No you wouldn't. At least 2 shots had been fired and you knew you were already under attack. Nobody in their right mind would slow the limo to a near stop, turn to look back at JFK and watch him get his head blown off and only then decide to skedaddle outta Dodge. The Turkey Shoot Point was precisely where Greer slowed the limo down to. It was designed to be orthogonal to Files' position at the knoll. There was even a painted marking on the curb across Elm at the exact TSP, which Greer coincidentally nearly stopped at. Greer must have skimmed over the SS manual re what to do when the POTUS is under attack.

I also think Umbrella Man and the "Cuban" next to him were signal guys and would like to what Files said about them [if anything]...Not that I completely believe Files either.

Umbrella man and Co. were definitely signalling that JFK was still alive and the Turkey Shoot was on. And sure Files could be BSing, but he seems to know some interesting details about the shooting. Maybe he's stolen the real shooter's story, who knows? But he is by far the best candidate for the knoll shooter, if you believe there was one.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 03:24:37 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2020, 11:58:03 AM »
Also...ear witnesses at the scene described a ba-bam sound indicated as one report by others.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2020, 11:58:03 AM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2020, 01:22:30 PM »
No, there are witnesses for both. You’re just choosing which ones you want to believe.

Eye witnesses?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2020, 02:30:28 PM »
If the autopsy photo was real then it would show a fist-sized gaping hole in the right occipital region of JFK's head. But we don't see that. Instead it shows what they want you to see, which is 1 shot from behind and no hole in the back of his head. I have no idea how they faked the photos, but it was easy enough to do back then. And before they were faking photos they were performing post-mortem surgery.

There may have been a simultaneous shot from behind but I doubt that it struck JFK's head without pushing it forward significantly, unless its forward momentum was counteracted by a shot from the front. However, IMO, there was too much backward motion for that to be the case.

I count 2 near simultaneous shots at appox. Z-312, the first one from the direction of the overpass that entered the right side of JFK's hairline and blew a hole out of the back of his head. This sent his head violently backward.

Files recalls that his shot from the knoll happened a split second after the frontal shot and he claimed to have used a Fireball hand-rifle which shot frangible bullets. His shot caused the right temple to blowout when the bullet exploded in JFK's head.

No you wouldn't. At least 2 shots had been fired and you knew you were already under attack. Nobody in their right mind would slow the limo to a near stop, turn to look back at JFK and watch him get his head blown off and only then decide to skedaddle outta Dodge. The Turkey Shoot Point was precisely where Greer slowed the limo down to. It was designed to be orthogonal to Files' position at the knoll. There was even a painted marking on the curb across Elm at the exact TSP, which Greer coincidentally nearly stopped at. Greer must have skimmed over the SS manual re what to do when the POTUS is under attack.

Umbrella man and Co. were definitely signalling that JFK was still alive and the Turkey Shoot was on. And sure Files could be BSing, but he seems to know some interesting details about the shooting. Maybe he's stolen the real shooter's story, who knows? But he is by far the best candidate for the knoll shooter, if you believe there was one.

Let's remember that the autopsy photos the general public has access to eyeballing were "bootlegged". You, Me, & Joe 6 Pack has No Idea WHAT we are looking at or WHERE it really came from. Let's also Remember that the HSCA SEALED the sworn Testimony of White House Photog Robert L. Knudsen. Knudsen had a High Security Clearance and the day after the assassination he was In Charge of the developing of the JFK Autopsy Photos. Knudsen gave HSCA Testimony as to seeing Autopsy Photo(s) showing Probe(s) in the body of JFK. His testimony was Immediately Sealed/Removed from the public record. There are currently No Known JFK Autopsy Photos showing Probes in the body of JFK.   
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 02:32:41 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2020, 02:30:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2020, 03:30:52 PM »
Eye witnesses?

Eye witnesses and earwitnesses.