Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia  (Read 48939 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia
« Reply #208 on: July 18, 2018, 11:28:27 PM »
Advertisement
Only Helen "I didn't recognize nobody" Markham witnessed the killing

Do you actually believe that?

Yes.  And the reason I do is because it's the truth.  Benavides didn't see Tippit being shot.  Deal with it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: July 18, 2018, 11:28:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #209 on: July 18, 2018, 11:32:12 PM »

"Mytton" has been completely reduced to spewing Bugliosi quotes.

Unfortunately there is no evidence that Tatum was anywhere near 10th and Patton that day.  Everything he reported could have been gleaned from reading the Warren Commission books.  And if Tatum had said anything inconvenient, Mr. Lawyer Rhetoric would be the first one squawking.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #210 on: July 21, 2018, 11:17:12 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: July 21, 2018, 11:17:12 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #211 on: July 21, 2018, 11:59:40 PM »

Changing the focal length and distance to subject.

JohnM

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #212 on: July 22, 2018, 12:59:22 AM »

Changing the focal length and distance to subject.

So? What are you saying?
She has the same ears....he doesn't.
Looks pretty clear to me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: July 22, 2018, 12:59:22 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #213 on: July 22, 2018, 01:29:34 PM »
Yes.  And the reason I do is because it's the truth.  Benavides didn't see Tippit being shot.  Deal with it.

I don't know if Benavides saw the actual shooting.....  But I believe he did... based on his story of approaching the scene in his pickup truck and witnessing Tippit stepping out of the police cruiser and walking toward the front of the car, "When this other man shot him" .   

Those are Benavides words.....   So no matter what the liars wrote in the WR , Benavides DID witness the murder and he was by far the best witness.   And the bottom line is:....Benavides DID NOT describe Lee Oswald as the man who he saw shoot J.D. Tippit.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #214 on: July 22, 2018, 07:25:49 PM »
I don't know if Benavides saw the actual shooting.....  But I believe he did... based on his story of approaching the scene in his pickup truck and witnessing Tippit stepping out of the police cruiser and walking toward the front of the car, "When this other man shot him" .   

Those are Benavides words.....   So no matter what the liars wrote in the WR , Benavides DID witness the murder and he was by far the best witness.   And the bottom line is:....Benavides DID NOT describe Lee Oswald as the man who he saw shoot J.D. Tippit.

He stated very clearly that he only heard the shots.

Mr. BENAVIDES - The other man was standing to the right side of the car, riders side of the car, and was standing right in front of the windshield on the right front fender. And then I heard the shot. Actually I wasn't looking for anything like that, so I heard the shot, and I just turned into the curb. Looked around to miss a car, I think.
And then I pulled up to the curb, hitting the curb, and I ducked down, and then I heard two more shots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: July 22, 2018, 07:25:49 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #215 on: July 22, 2018, 09:05:30 PM »
He stated very clearly that he only heard the shots.

Mr. BENAVIDES - The other man was standing to the right side of the car, riders side of the car, and was standing right in front of the windshield on the right front fender. And then I heard the shot. Actually I wasn't looking for anything like that, so I heard the shot, and I just turned into the curb. Looked around to miss a car, I think.
And then I pulled up to the curb, hitting the curb, and I ducked down, and then I heard two more shots.

I'm sure that you've seen the video in which Benavides describes Tippit emerging from the police cruiser and walking toward the front of the car when... quote "WHEN THIS OTHER GUY SHOT HIM".....unquote

Benavides was relating what he SAW.