Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia  (Read 48940 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia
« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2018, 08:12:44 PM »
Advertisement
... to you I merely presented a metaphor to indicate your behaviour.
My behavior?   :D
What are you... a third grade school teacher?
BTW R U British ..Aussie ....Kiwi?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2018, 08:12:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #185 on: July 05, 2018, 12:50:14 AM »
 Posted by: Michael Capasse
? on: July 04, 2018, 11:20:40 PM

Conveniently found was the Kliens ad of the "murder weapon"

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2018, 05:10:34 PM »
2 Negatives, I'm Positive!

Sometime after 2 o'clock on November 22 Fritz tells detectives to get a search warrant and go out to the Paine residence and pick Oswald up.

Gerald Hill
He walked up to Rose and Stovall and made the statement to them, "Go get a search warrant and go out to some address on Fifth Street," and I don't recall the actual street number, in Irving, and "pick up a man named Lee Oswald."

Mr. STOVALL. I'm not positive on that--I believe it was [spelling] H-i-d-e-l-l, I'm not sure. And he also had identification of Lee Harvey Oswald, and I believe that was on a Social Security card and at that time Captain Fritz opened the door to the office there and sent Rose and I to go out to this address in Irving at 2515 West Fifth Street in Irving. That was--I don't know where the Captain got the address, but it was an address where he was supposed to be staying part of the time.
Mr. BALL. The captain had you get another man to go with you?
Mr. STOVALL. Yes; we got J. P. Adamcik to go with us.

Mr. BALL. The three of you?
Mr. STOVALL. Yes; the three of us---we went out to the location and parked, oh, a block or half block from the house. We were supposed to meet some county officers out there.
Mr. BALL. Why were you to meet the county officers out there?
Mr. STOVALL. Well, Irving is out of our jurisdiction, actually, we had to either have the Irving police or the county officers with us.
Mr. BALL. Would that be within the jurisdiction of the sheriff's office?
Mr. STOVALL. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. And did you meet some county officers there?
Mr. STOVALL. Yes, sir; they arrived about 30 to 45 minutes after we did--after we got out there; yes.
Mr. BALL. Did you wait for them?
Mr. STOVALL Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Where did you wait for them?
Mr. STOVALL. This was about one-half a block or a block from the house address.

The officers waited 40 minutes for the deputies that did not know the purpose of the mission until told at the scene.
How could the Police get a search warrant ordered by the Chief of Homicide to perform police functions where they had no jurisdiction?

Nobody had a search warrant.
Stovall makes it clear to Mrs. Paine he does not have a warrant, Mrs. Paine allows the search anyway waiving Marina's legal rights.

Stovall also makes it clear that it was he and not the deputies that conducted the search.
Mr. STOVALL. I don't believe there was anybody went with me at the time I went in. I heard--I think Rose started to the back bedroom, which would be Ruth Paine's bedroom and Ruth Paine was standing there talking to him--I could hear her talking to him and she told him that Marina suggested that he look out into the garage and so they looked and they were out of my sight then.

The concluding statement of the Inventory Exhibit A is
"the above property was recovered from 2515 5th Ave., Irving by detectives G F Rose, R S Stovall, and J P Adamcik, all the property has been initialized and marked for evidence by Stovall and Rose"

as noted on the documents and in statements, this search was done by the Police, though that had no jurisdiction. It was not done by the Sheriffs.

Sat 11/23
The backyard photos were found by Rose.
Mr. BALL. Now, at that time did you find any snapshots that appeared to be Oswald in the photograph?
Mr. STOVALL. Yes, sir; Rose did, and when he looked at them, he said, "Look at this." At the time he said that--he showed us the snapshots and the negatives to me.
Mr. BALL. Did they show you what appeared to be Oswald in the snapshots?
Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
Mr. BALL. He had the negatives and snapshots?
Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And he showed Oswald--what was significant about the photograph?
Mr. STOVALL. He was in a standing position just outside of the house holding a rifle in one hand and he was wearing a pistol in a holster on his right hip and he was holding two papers in the other hand.
Mr. BALL. Did you take the snapshots?
Mr. STOVALL. Yes, we took the snapshots.
Mr. BALL. And the negatives?
Mr. STOVALL. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Where are they listed on this exhibit--this Exhibit B?
Mr. STOVALL. I believe we listed them where we've got "Miscellaneous photographs and maps." There were several other photographs that we took when we were there.
Mr. BALL. They were in the garage, were they?
Mr. STOVALL. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. And where were they in the garage that you saw?
Mr. STOVALL. As well as I remember, they were in a brown cardboard box about, I guess, 2 feet by a foot and a half or something like that.
Mr. BALL. What was in the box with them?
Mr. STOVALL. There were, as well as I remember, a few books in there and letters and papers and photographs

Mr. BALL. Did you find some pictures?
Mr. ROSE. Yes; I found two negatives first that showed Lee Oswald holding a rifle in his hand, wearing a pistol at his hip, and right with those negatives I found a developed picture--I don't know what you call it, but anyway a picture that had been developed from the negative of him holding this rifle, and Detective McCabe was standing there and he found the other picture--of Oswald holding the rifle.

On November 23, 1963, Detective Rose submitted the two negatives to the Identification Bureau of the Dallas Police Department. J. B. Hicks signed a receipt for these properties and noted 2 photos printed and given to Det. Rose.

"Form concerning photographs of Lee Harvey Oswald with a rifle ... " described as the original has the phrase "negative also ret'd" written by a different hand after production of the carbon and the photocopies lack this comment.

Source: Report of the Photographic Panel - 6HSCA, 139
(350) In the early afternoon of November 23, 1963, Dallas detectives obtained a warrant to search the Paine residence in Irving, Tex., where Marina Oswald had been living. (125) The search concentrated primarily in the garage in which possessions of the Oswalds were stored. Among the belongings, Dallas Police officials found a brown cardboard box containing personal papers and photographs, including two snapshot negatives of Oswald holding a rifle. (126)
(Only one negative was made available to the Warren Commission; the other has never been accounted for.) (127)

NO Search Warrant / Improper Search on Friday 11/22 [that waived Marina's right to refuse...and withholding evidence]
 Thumb1: oh yea...2 negatives secured; I'm positive!

"Also found by Det. Stovall was a cut out portion of a magazine advertisement from Klein Department store in Chicago showing an advertisement for the murder weapon.   All these items were confiscated along with other items and marked for evidence."

Here we have evidence that Lee had a Klein's advertisement from a magazine among his belongings!!

This could be a vital piece of evidence....   Does anybody know if that magazine ad has a CE number??  And if so could you please post a picture of that specific ad?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2018, 05:10:34 PM »

Offline Chuck Robbins

« Reply #187 on: July 06, 2018, 01:48:03 AM »

I have no luck with these at all.  if you can't see the photo, type the link url into your browser.

That is frazier describing the way that he allegedly saw Oswald holding that "bag" on the way into work. 

Does that sound even remotely like the way anybody would carry a bag?  Maybe a broken down rifle without a bag, but, come on, this is fantasy in my opinion.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #188 on: July 06, 2018, 03:32:53 PM »
This is some kind of code... right?

Yes it is , it means one of the new nutbags should start another thread about the sniper's nest (because you can never have enough of those). By the looks of it you've cracked the code.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: July 06, 2018, 03:32:53 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #189 on: July 06, 2018, 03:39:39 PM »
:D When has a single post of yours contributed anything to the conversation except for adolescent insults? Grow up for cripes sakes and for the last time, stop coming on to me. I will not be your proctologist.

Contribute? To what? The tower of whimsical conclusions you nuts have been erecting? Ha ha, you're such a load Daffy. You're laser contribution , now that's a contribution. ::)

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2018, 02:46:53 AM »
Quote from: Steve Logan
Dr. Daffy the Proctologist

When has a single post of yours contributed anything to the conversation except for adolescent insults? Grow up ...........

Did Howard Gee die and reincarnate as Steve Logan?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2018, 02:46:53 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #191 on: July 15, 2018, 02:18:07 AM »
But if the Dallas police made CE 134 from "the CE 133-A negative", then where is that negative?

How does any of this make Oswald less guilty?

JohnM