Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia  (Read 48920 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia
« Reply #176 on: July 04, 2018, 01:03:47 AM »
Advertisement

:'( Duncan, Trojan called me a dufus.

JohnM

Sorry if I hurt your feelings snowflake. Let me try again and this time don't obfuscate.

So what was the cut out for then?  And why was Roscoe White and the DPD dicking around with the infamous CE133-C negative? And why didn't they declare finding the negative with Oswald's possessions? It had to be there right? And why didn't they admit it into evidence? And why did they only make 1 negative (CE133-A) available to the WC? They certainly had great interest in CE133-C to stage several re-enactments, make at least 2, 8"x10" prints from it and of course make a curious cutout from it.

The CE133-C cut-out has zero value you say? Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: July 04, 2018, 01:03:47 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #177 on: July 04, 2018, 01:43:37 AM »
Works both ways.

I don't see your point? Trojan insulted me whereas to you I merely presented a metaphor to indicate your behaviour.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #178 on: July 04, 2018, 01:47:03 AM »
Sorry if I hurt your feelings snowflake.

snowflake

This thread

To All Concerned, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

No more warnings.....Do not insult fellow members...No more warnings.

Instant Non Negotiable 7 days ban to the next person who posts a personal insult towards a fellow member of this Forum.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: July 04, 2018, 01:47:03 AM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #179 on: July 04, 2018, 04:07:12 PM »

snowflake

JohnM

Dr. Daffy the Proctologist, or was it Physicist, has the thinnest skin of the bunch. Also these new nuts are a real sensitive bunch too. They whine quite a bit about all sorts of things. I think we need to light the beacon on the roof and hopefully the biggest Fluffernutter of them Larry the Almighty will arrive to defend their honor.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2018, 06:50:50 PM »
Dr. Daffy the Proctologist, or was it Physicist, has the thinnest skin of the bunch. Also these new nuts are a real sensitive bunch too. They whine quite a bit about all sorts of things. I think we need to light the beacon on the roof and hopefully the biggest Fluffernutter of them Larry the Almighty will arrive to defend their honor.

:D When has a single post of yours contributed anything to the conversation except for adolescent insults? Grow up for cripes sakes and for the last time, stop coming on to me. I will not be your proctologist.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2018, 06:50:50 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2018, 07:04:47 PM »
Trojan insulted me....

Not really.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2018, 07:21:05 PM »
Here is my theory re the BYPs:

The 5+ BYPs were shot as part of Oswald's sheep-dipping but not by Marina and while complicit, I doubt Oswald knew he was being set up as the patsy at the time. Also I am convinced that not all of the original photos were taken with the same Imperial Reflex camera. The photos appeared to be taken with a very poor quality lens except for CE 133-A. This photo was clearly different. It was the money shot and it was probably a darkroom creation. The DPD's intention was to leak 1 clear BYP to link Oswald to the assassination. All the other photos were samples taken with the Imperial Reflex which were directly linked to Oswald's camera.

Why is CE 133-A the anomaly? Because it was in focus, with minimal spherical aberration and the only photo that clearly identified Oswald, the murder weapons and you can actually read the name of the commie lit he was holding. I believe this photo was taken with a different camera and a large print was photographed with the Imperial Reflex camera to link it to the other photos to disguise its origin.

If a different lens was not used for CE133-A then some darkroom shenanigans took place since Oswald's head is grossly oversized which put his body proportions out of whack relative to the photos taken with the Imperial Reflex.

When you scale CE133-A & C so that Oswald has the same leg length, this synchronizes Oswald's distance from the camera. So then how does the rest of his body match up?

It doesn't, big time. Also note the grossly different spherical aberration between photos. The exposure for CE133-A is also unique. Funny that the lens distortion matches up perfectly between CE133-B & C, but A stands out like a sore thumb. CE133-A is the outlier and hence the fake. This photo was taken with a different camera and after an 8"x10" print was made from it, the Imperial Reflex camera was used to photograph the print to create a negative with the same grain as the other photos from this camera.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2018, 07:21:05 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #183 on: July 04, 2018, 08:04:53 PM »

This is some kind of code... right?