Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia  (Read 48940 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia
« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2018, 04:14:18 AM »
Advertisement
you're blabbering again
what now?

Look Capasse, it's way past your bedtime and obviously you've one to many Brandivino's so pack up while you're behind and rack off.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2018, 04:14:18 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2018, 12:37:45 PM »

Really, I have been running circles around you since we started this debate, so much so that you even thanked me for setting you straight on the correct ratioed backyard photo which only proves that your unprovable observations are just deluded fantasies.

At least Cinque had the courage to actually present his ideas for examination whereas your hodge podge of unconnected silliness doesn't even make sense even on the simplest of scales.

Even back in 1963 Oswald who actually had much more experience and knowledge than you didn't suggest your bizarro ideas and simply suggested that there was a head transplant because no doubt Oswald would have known that your list is absurd.

Btw you're not fooling anyone just admit you work for the government and your posts are just trying to have a negative impact on the Conspiracy movement.

JohnM

Even back in 1963 Oswald who actually had much more experience and knowledge than you didn't suggest your bizarro ideas and simply suggested that there was a head transplant

So you recognize that Lee Oswald was a very intelligent and talented man......

And we simply don't know WHICH Back Yard photo Captain Fritz displayed to Lee Oswald.  ( It most probably was 133c because CE 133A had not yet been found at 1:00pm 11/23/63.)  At any rate Lee never had the opportunity to scrutinize the photo and it examine it for other indications of fakery....

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2018, 05:52:21 PM »

At least Cinque had the courage to actually present his ideas for examination whereas your hodge podge of unconnected silliness doesn't even make sense even on the simplest of scales.

JohnM

Did he submit it for peer review? The Journal of Kidnapped Heiresses and Associated Stockholm Syndrome Phenomenon perhaps?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2018, 05:52:21 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2018, 06:45:37 PM »
that's right...
appears to be something done to the arm / hand that holds the newspaper...
Gorilla arm / hand with cut off fingertips - freakish baby arm from the stomach with clump of hand  - and the Olive Oyl wrist

'appears' that you're not involved in drawing or photography

Shadows, cast shadows, perspective, low resolution... yawn

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2018, 10:33:59 PM »
Here is what you posted:  "What would-be assassin has himself photographed holding both murder weapons and commie lit 8 months before the "Big Event"? Baaa. (including a rifle with a useless scope). Give me a break."  I can realize why you want to runaway from it now, but the fact remains that you suggested that Oswald would not have posed for the BY photos in March while contemplating the JFK assassination 8 months later.  Thus, they must be faked.  What you apparently failed to understand is that Oswald had no clue at the time the photos were taken that he would be assassinating JFK.  Get it?

LOL. You're still being obtuse. 1st off, you don't know what Oswald knew and when he knew it. You're a partisan LNer. The only reason Oswald would have himself photographed with the alleged murder weapons is for purposes of sheep-dipping, whether he knew about the Big Event, or not. But if Oswald was a lone nut, then at some point he knew the photos would be incriminating. So why did he keep them and still carry thru with the assassination?

2ndly, what possible reason besides sheep-dipping would lone nut Oswald have 5+ photos of himself taken holding the alleged murder weapons and commie lit if he was only going to give them to Roscoe White and George de Mohrenschildt? Who were the target for these photos?

Lastly, an internal FBI memorandum dated March 25, 1964 stated: ?Based on our investigation it would appear all of the photographs emanated from the Dallas Police Department.? The Dallas Police, as the HSCA would later confirm, ?made numerous copies and did not control the dissemination.? So I ask you, how many negatives did the DPD find, why did they only admit 1 into evidence and where are they now?

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:02:41 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2018, 10:33:59 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2018, 10:56:05 PM »
Sorry Capasse but the background bush to Oswald's left shows at least a summers worth of growth meaning that your cut-out has zero value.

So what was the cut out for then dufus?  And why was Roscoe White and the DPD dicking around with the infamous CE133-C negative? And why didn't they declare finding the negative with Oswald's possessions? It had to be there right? And why didn't they admit it into evidence? And why did they only make 1 negative (CE133-A) available to the WC? They certainly had great interest in CE133-C to stage several re-enactments, make at least 2, 8"x10" prints from it and of course make a curious cutout from it.

The CE133-C cut-out has zero value you say? Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 11:04:20 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2018, 11:07:05 PM »
So what was the cut out for then dufus?

This thread

To All Concerned, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

No more warnings.....Do not insult fellow members...No more warnings.

Instant Non Negotiable 7 days ban to the next person who posts a personal insult towards a fellow member of this Forum.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2018, 11:07:05 PM »

Offline Chuck Robbins

« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2018, 02:07:16 AM »
Funny thing about that funny stance in the photos...  would you believe I have a screenshot from a video in which one of the well known people in the assassination aftermath is showing how, he said, Oswald carried the bag into the TSBD, and this person replicates, without knowing it, the exact leaning position seen in the BY photos.  That is right, Mr. Frazier is the person standing like that.  I have always suspected that Mr. Frazier had been more involved in the plot than is known.

He was arrested the 22nd.  His rifle, clip and ammo were placed into evidence.  I'm not sure how hard they pressed him, maybe even told him he would be charged as a second assassin if he did not give a statement against Lee.  Maybe even had him hold the papers and rifle for the photos?  After all, the one negative, with the cutouts, was found in DPD custody.

I hate to admit this, but, I don't know how to upload a file to show his stance,.