Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia  (Read 48933 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia
« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2018, 03:32:12 PM »
Advertisement
That was his recollection. But it was not an accurate one. As you noted, the photos were not discovered until the next day.

Mr. PAINE - I am too confused. Maybe it was on the next night that I spent at the police station.

Tin It would see like this special visit from the Paines was distinct and perhaps remarkable occasion which would be a stand out memory for Mr Paine You have demonstrated his memory was not perfect, but the overall context suggests it would have been something he would have remeberde distinctly imo

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2018, 03:32:12 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2018, 10:55:57 PM »
what are you blabbering now?

:D  what normal arm? -- to what? ...and how is it out of proportion with the rest of the manipulations?
I did nothing to that picture and there is nothing you can do to help "Clumpy the Hand"

the only one creating distortions here is you
and it shows; along with responses from others

You can stop your pathetic backpedalling right now, the following fraudulent image is more than clear and shows that you compressed Oswald so you could your make your Dufus claims including a smaller and slimmer baby arm

Anyway, why on Earth would they need to manipulate bodyparts wouldn't the procedure be a simple cut and paste, your Ralph Cinque connection is sinking you again! Muhahaha!

Btw are you still a member of Cinques team?

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 11:13:28 PM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2018, 01:38:24 AM »

Sorry Mytton - I have no control over how YOU manipulate anything you post

OOPS!

This is your post and even blind Freddy can see that your image is HEAVILY compressed, or maybe that look is normal on Planet Kook? Muhahahahaha!

I almost forgot this...

The rifle doesn't match with the shadows against the body
and of course: "Clumpy the Hand"

Btw after all this time the best response you could come up with was to accuse me of a crime that you and you alone perpetrated and amusingly believe at the same time that all the members and the guests are complete Fools?, you truly suck at this!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2018, 01:38:24 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2018, 01:59:05 AM »
and once again - you are FoS - and I have no control how you repost with your manipulations [gif]
I did nothing to that picture and tagged it the way I got it from the web
is it the freakish baby arm or clumpy hand that bothers you so much !!!

Wow talk about back pedalling, you were caught out, the photo is littered with phases that you use and now you are trying to blame someone else, FK'N PATHETIC!

Btw please explain why you think the conspirators put in a "freakish baby arm and hand", this oughta be good!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2018, 02:08:37 AM »
Detective Superintendent Malcolm Thompson who ran the Police Forensic Science Laboratory Identification Bureau for 25 years.
He is also an ex-president of the Evidence Photographers International Council and a fellow of the Institute of Incorporated Photographers,
the Royal Photographic Society and the Institute of Professional Investigators.

Mr. THOMPSON. The arm in photograph B just doesn't look natural; in fact it looks as if it has been stuck on the body.

INTERROGATOR. After examining these photographs what is your professional opinion on them?
MR THOMPSON  My opinion is those photographs are fake.

maybe you're right Mytton
 :D that looks more natural

DOUBLE OOPS!!

When the HSCA's photographic panel concluded that the backyard photos were authentic, Thompson deferred to the panel on most of the issues concerning the genuineness of the pictures. However, Thompson said he remained troubled by the chin on Oswald in the photos, which is different from his chin in other pictures.0
http://michaelgriffith1.tripod.com/faulty.htm

After being corrected by the HSCA photographic panel Thompson beat a hasty retreat and his only problem left remaining was Oswald's chin but as I have shown Oswald's chin being affected by light and shadow was easily replicated in the hallways of the Dallas Police Department!

And this of course nothing new, Hollywood and Professional Photographers have known for decades that overhead lighting creates a strong jawline.
Look at the similarities of Arnie's photos to Oswald in the backyard, the darkened shadowed eyes, the triangular shadow under the nose and the square jawline!

Try again! Muhahahahahahaha!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2018, 02:08:37 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2018, 02:17:41 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2018, 02:31:53 AM »
about Clumpy?[/i]

Nobody understands what the heck you are trying to say?
What is a clumpy and can you explain what you think it means?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2018, 02:31:53 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2018, 02:37:22 AM »
I will replace my graphic with the above "Clumpy the Hand"[/i]

Which hand is supposed to be the "clumpy hand"?

JohnM