Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia  (Read 48945 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: The Backyard Photos Have Insomnia
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2018, 02:30:16 AM »
Advertisement
No one has explained why the watch and bracelet are important. That's what was questioned here. I say it's not an issue at all. What are the deeply mysterious possibilities?

You've got empty questions that can't be answered definitely which you think is evidence of what? It amounts to three parts of SFA.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 02:50:30 AM by Steve Howsley »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2018, 02:30:16 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2018, 02:46:11 AM »
How does making up a name make a difference?,
Someone somewhere has to apply advanced scientific principles to current methodology to create a more visual representation and that person is me!

JohnM

You're just someone who found the "fade" feature on your image editor. Otherwise, exactly what scientific principles to current methodology are you advancing? You do realize that every interleaved frame is a cheat, right? Every frame between the 2 originals is interpolated/interleaved and not real. All these morphing algorithms look good but are they meaningful?

For example, the 2 photos found in LHO's possession, CE 133-A,B were taken with the same camera at the same approximate distance from the camera by [insert photographer], correct? I used your fade technique to scale Oswald's head to the same size for both photos. But look how his body becomes the Hulk in 133-A. The head/body proportions are out, big time.

Question 2 of 5

What do you attribute this head/body proportion discrepancy to: perspective (explain), lens distortion, different lenses, or jiggery-pokery? You're the self proclaimed image expert here, what say you?

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 03:05:55 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2018, 02:48:31 AM »
JT..I would believe that if something as famous as the backyard pictures had been processed at a commercial lab...they would have been recognized by some employee somewhere down the line.
They were put together to vilify Oswald before the public.

The HSCA thought they were processed in a commercial lab...in 2-3 days.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2018, 02:48:31 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2018, 04:14:25 AM »
As a side note to the BYPs regarding the obvious sheep-dipping of LHO...

From Jeff Carter:

The Identification Bureau would create copies from the negatives, including an 8x10 enlargement of the backyard photo later identified as 133A (CE134). An hour later, at approximately 6 PM, Lee Oswald underwent another round of questioning and was confronted with the enlargement. Oswald rejects it as a fake, claiming ?somebody has superimposed my face on that picture? (Rose WC testimony). Oswald is subsequently shown the found print of the second photograph, 133-B, which he dismisses as simply a smaller version of the larger doctored print. He accuses the Dallas police of being responsible for the creation of a fake photograph and states he will not discuss this photograph further without the advice of an attorney. Oswald assures his interrogators that he was familiar with photographic processes and would, in the fullness of time, demonstrate the technique used to create this composite.

At this same time, the content of the photos was being leaked to reporters. The Dallas Police had been under pressure all day to explain their certainty the suspect was indeed the president?s assassin. At a press scrum,

Police Chief Jesse Curry?s announcement of the other big discovery of the day, the Klein?s order letter for the mail order rifle, was upstaged by inquiries regarding these photos:

Q. These are the photographs of the revolver and the rifle?

A. There is a photograph of him with a revolver on his hip and holding a rifle in his hand.

Q. Does it look like the one you have, that you think is the murder weapon?

A. It does.

Q. Does it have a telescopic sight?

A. It does.

Q. Is he aware of this?

A. I don?t believe he knows all this as yet. I think the captain is talking to him about this at the present time ...

Q. Did he have in his hand a copy of the communist publication The Worker? With a headline ?Be Militant??

A. It seems there?s two papers there. On one you can see the words Be Militant. On the other you see The Worker ...

Q. Do you consider the case shut tight now, Chief?

A. We will continue to work on it and get every shred of evidence that?s possible.

Whether Oswald smuggled in a disassembled rifle into the TSBD or not, this is why the scope was kept on the rifle. To match the BYPs.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 04:18:47 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2018, 04:44:28 AM »
Question 3 of 5 re the infamous photo CE 133-C!

Setup

There were actually 3 known prints of infamous CE 133-C found in the possession of Stovall, Dees and Roscoe White of the DPD, who must have somehow got access to the negative of 133-C to be able to make several prints. However, this negative was never admitted into evidence, yet was used by the DPD for inexplicable re-enactments in 1964 using a "cutout" of 133-C. The "cutout" will be the subject of question 4 of 5.

Question

The HSCA claimed there should be a ?drugstore? print of 133-C as well, which has never come to light. So how did the DPD get the negative for CE 133-C if it was not found in Oswald's possession and why was CE 133-C not admitted into evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2018, 04:44:28 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2018, 04:57:08 AM »
JT..I would believe that if something as famous as the backyard pictures had been processed at a commercial lab...they would have been recognized by some employee somewhere down the line.
They were put together to vilify Oswald before the public.

Jerry, I agree. What would-be assassin has himself photographed holding both murder weapons and commie lit 8 months before the "Big Event"? Baaa. (including a rifle with a useless scope). Give me a break.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2018, 05:03:08 AM »
Jerry, I agree. What would-be assassin has himself photographed holding both murder weapons and commie lit 8 months before the "Big Event"? Baaa. (including a rifle with a useless scope). Give me a break.

Unless his controllers wanted him too

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2018, 05:03:08 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2018, 05:11:24 AM »
Unless his controllers wanted him too

That's known as "sheep-dipping an agent", which is essentially grooming them to take the fall. Oswald was an Angleton singleton agent drawn from the fake defector program to be the designated patsy for the coup. The only thing I'm not sure of is when Oswald realized he was being double-crossed and went "rouge".

However, anyway you slice it, LHO was NOT a lone nut, so get over it LNers.