Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Up close shot to Tippit's head and no spatter detected on shoes or pants?  (Read 27289 times)

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

Advertisement

Oswald's observable behavior was clearly desperate acts of avoiding contact, first of all when a Police car came along Jefferson, Oswald hid in the front of Johnny Brewer's shoe store and then next Oswald goes into a dark theater.

JohnM

you mean banging on door of bus, and then asking bus driver for transfer ticket, and then sitting in front seat with a cab driver, and then go to his boarding room where he knows he will be seen by his landlady, then taking a jog along a main road with pistol, then shooting a police officer, then waving the gun in the air, then stopping to stare at Calloway, then stopped in to visit Johnny Brewer, is someone avoiding contact?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

I go with the evidence.  In the Tippit case, all of the available evidence points to Oswald.  Feel free to post any evidence which points anywhere other than Oswald.

I go with the evidence.  In the Tippit case, all of the available evidence points to Oswald.

What evidence do you have that the Killer walked to Tippit's body ( That was face down on the street) and shot him in the forehead?

Domingo Benavides  reported no such action by Tippit's killer....Nor did Helen Markham.....

« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 07:27:55 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Iacoletti

I go with the evidence.  In the Tippit case, all of the available evidence points to Oswald.  Feel free to post any evidence which points anywhere other than Oswald.

And by "all the available evidence" you mean an identification by an utter screwball in an unfair lineup.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

I go with the evidence.  In the Tippit case, all of the available evidence points to Oswald.

What evidence do you have that the Killer walked to Tippit's body ( That was face down on the street) and shot him in the forehead?

Domingo Benavides  reported no such action by Tippit's killer....Nor did Helen Markham.....

Tippit wasn't shot in the forehead.

Offline Bill Brown

And by "all the available evidence" you mean an identification by an utter screwball in an unfair lineup.

Again, feel free to post any evidence which points anywhere other than Oswald.  Fair enough?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

You are playing games again. The issue is whether Reynolds ever identified LHO as the man he saw running after the JDT murder, and until he was shot in the head the answer was no.

This is from my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series.

Quote on

REYNOLDS was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, at which time he advised he is of the opinion OSWALD is the person he had followed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963; however, he would hesitate to definitely identify OSWALD as the individual. (FBI Interview with Warren Reynolds on January 21, 1964, Commission Exhibit (CE) 2523, p. 731)

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0381a.htm

Quote off

But, you said that Warren Reynolds said that the man was NOT Lee Oswald.

You lied and misrepresented.  Typical.

Offline John Iacoletti

Again, feel free to post any evidence which points anywhere other than Oswald.  Fair enough?

Guilty until proven innocent?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

Guilty until proven innocent?

Of course not. 

Am I to assume that you cannot post evidence which points somewhere other than Oswald?  If you could, you would.