Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Truly Magical Bullet  (Read 57339 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: The Truly Magical Bullet
« Reply #168 on: June 05, 2018, 02:39:07 AM »
Advertisement
The troll continues his assaults on the truth. I made several points earlier that you ignored. Coward...

I am missing the assaults on truth All he seems to do is ask the same question over and over mixed in with his name calling I got to say the quality of the name calling is pretty disappointing If you are gonna go there show some creativity or something

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: June 05, 2018, 02:39:07 AM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2018, 02:41:12 AM »
Just calling it like I see it, Mr. Delusion...Anyone who can defend the imbecilic Warren Report is likely a moron. Are you a moron too?

Personal attack indeed.

You all can't answer it. I agree, Mr. Gee brings up legitimate points and you try to discredit him. Plenty of insults fly around in these threads.

I say Howard is a great debater. My 2 cents. Call me whatever.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2018, 02:46:22 AM »
  'deeply offended' by a 'brainless troll'.
Where'd the frontal entry throat bullet go ?

So busy being a......

Didn't read my response here...
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,753.msg16909.html#msg16909

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2018, 02:46:22 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2018, 02:48:08 AM »
The troll continues his assaults on the truth. I made several points earlier that you ignored. Coward...

Bunman, the only point you have rests on top of the vacuous area between your ears.

I started this thread to give the drooling kooks that insist on a frontal entry throat wound an opportunity to explain where that bullet went.

You want to rant about LBJ killing JFK ? Start your own thread and I'll be happy to expose you as a drooling kook there.

Now, back on topic....

Where did the frontal entry throat bullet go ?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2018, 03:02:50 AM »

I say Howard is a great debater. My 2 cents.

You paid too much

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2018, 03:02:50 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2018, 03:05:51 AM »

Andrew it's time that you faced reality, Dr Shaw and Dr Gregory saw the exact same wound and gave similar descriptions, that Connally's back wound was more than twice as long as it was wide which indicates an incidence angle of greater than 45 degrees, and of course we know the entrance point on Connally so we can extrapolate back to Oswald's position and we find that there is no way that Connally's entrance wound was caused by any tangential entrance, the bullet from Oswald's position would have whacked him virtually square on.
?. The target surface was JBC's right armpit. If the right armpit was square to a bullet from the SN JBCs right side would have to be facing the SN and he would have to be leaning to his left (I.e. a perpendicular to the skin surface at the right armpit impact location would have to point to the SN). We know that the bullet entered on a downward oblique angle relative to the perpendicular because it followed along the fifth rib. I don't know about you but my ribs tend to run roughly parallel to the skin surface.

The length to width ratio of the elliptical entry wound indicates the angle of the bullet axis to a line perpendicular to the target surface at the point of impact.  The relationhip between the angle to the perpendicular to the surface and the length to width ratio of the ellipse is: W = L cosΘ.  So, if L/W =2 then cosΘ = 1/2 and Θ.= 60 degrees.  All you need for that to occur is for JBC to be leaning back and to the right and turned to his right.

Connally's position at the time.

So logically the sort of wound and angle received by Kennedy would have been very similar to a non tumbling bullet on Connally but from both the Dr's testimonies we know that from the wound dimensions that the bullet did indeed tumble.
You are assuming the second shot to be at z222.  At z272 he was leaning back and to his right and turned to his right.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:07:54 AM by Andrew Mason »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2018, 03:09:43 AM »

So busy being a......

Didn't read my response here...
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,753.msg16909.html#msg16909

Here's your genius answer to what happened to the bullet:

"By his reaction, Kennedy looked like he could have been shot in the throat.
The bullet could have lodged somewhere down his throat. Who knows? No one knows it didn't. They threw his body in the ground 72 hours later."

You're forgetting just one little detail. An autopsy was performed before 'they threw his body on the ground'.

And guess what ?

There was no bullet lodged in his throat.

In fact the x-rays show there was no bullet lodged in JFK's throat or chest for that matter.

Yeah, I know. Don't bother. I'll say it for you....

They were faked !

Just like every other bit of evidence in the case.

Challenge still on.

See if you can do better than 'who knows? they threw JFK in the ground 72 hours later'.

Where'd the bullet go ?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:13:17 AM by Howard Gee »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2018, 03:09:43 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #175 on: June 05, 2018, 03:09:52 AM »
?. The target surface was JBC's right armpit. If the right armpit was square to a bullet from the SN JBCs right side would have to be facing the SN and he would have to be leaning to his left (I.e. a perpendicular to the skin surface at the right armpit impact location would have to point to the SN). We know that the bullet entered on a downward oblique angle relative to the perpendicular because it followed along the fifth rib. I don't know about you but my ribs tend to run roughly parallel to the skin surface.

The length to width ratio of the elliptical entry wound indicates the angle of the bullet axis to a line perpendicular to the target surface at the point of impact.  The relationhip between the angle to the perpendicular to the surface and the length to width ratio of the ellipse is: W = L cosΘ.  So, if L/W =2 then cosΘ = 1/2 and Θ.= 60 degrees.  All you need for that to occur is for JBC to be leaning back and to the right and turned to his right.
 You are assuming the second shot to be at z222.  At z272 he was leaning back and to his right and turned to his right.
  Andrew I do find that more compelling Good point