Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Truly Magical Bullet  (Read 55881 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: The Truly Magical Bullet
« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2018, 01:37:11 AM »
Advertisement
Failed to identify him on 11/22 even after seeing Oswald on TV labeled as the killer.  Then embellished a story about seeing the shooter from the belt up.

Seriously?, Brennan saw the guy on TV so a positive ID was a slam dunk but his genuine fear for his family made him understandably reluctant.
But we know from Brennan's affidavit description that must have also been the 12:4x Police radio broadcast that the man in the sniper's nest window reasonably matched Oswald and what makes this condemning proof is the fact that he testified under oath to seeing Oswald.

Btw I don't understand your constant harping, in Brennan's testimony he said he saw Oswald sitting on the window sill therefore he saw him from the belt up.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2018, 01:37:11 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2018, 01:41:10 AM »

Hilarious, this has spectacularly backfired because it's "you" the Youtube mindless repeating parrot that is saying "NO".
Next time think through your insults because this time you fcuked up badly! Sucko!

JohnM

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2018, 01:54:58 AM »

All that's missing is the audio of 'there is no supporting evidence' and I'd swear that's the parrot that thinks he's sunk the Warren Commission.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2018, 01:54:58 AM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2018, 01:59:01 AM »
Howard Gee, you are a brainless troll. You constantly use personal insults to try to harm those who post the truth. You have not responded to my answers to your narrow minded questions, but continue to take really nasty shots at John. Nobody is impressed with your infatuation with what happened to the frontal wound in JFK's throat. To obsess about one aspect of this case is incredibly idiotic. I asked you to explain several things in a previous post, and you ignored it. Doesn't this make you a coward?

What can you bring to the case that nobody has discovered? How can you prove the patsy did anything? Are you trusting the most corrupt, ignorant investigation ever conducted? Remember who appointed these commissioners. It was LBJ, the mastermind behind this incredibly evil deed. I don't know if your ignorance and arrogance originates from the Warren Commission or some other discredited source, but your bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns will be challenged here.

For the record, I'm deeply offended at your personal insults directed at John. He's a tough guy and can take it, but you make yourself look like such a douche...

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #164 on: June 05, 2018, 02:12:29 AM »
Howard Gee, you are a brainless troll. You constantly use personal insults to try to harm those who post the truth. You have not responded to my answers to your narrow minded questions, but continue to take really nasty shots at John. Nobody is impressed with your infatuation with what happened to the frontal wound in JFK's throat. To obsess about one aspect of this case is incredibly idiotic. I asked you to explain several things in a previous post, and you ignored it. Doesn't this make you a coward?

What can you bring to the case that nobody has discovered? How can you prove the patsy did anything? Are you trusting the most corrupt, ignorant investigation ever conducted? Remember who appointed these commissioners. It was LBJ, the mastermind behind this incredibly evil deed. I don't know if your ignorance and arrogance originates from the Warren Commission or some other discredited source, but your bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns will be challenged here.

For the record, I'm deeply offended at your personal insults directed at John. He's a tough guy and can take it, but you make yourself look like such a douche...

Awwwwww, Brusman is 'deeply offended' by a 'brainless troll'.

Put down the violin, widdle drama queen.

Where'd the frontal entry throat bullet go ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: June 05, 2018, 02:12:29 AM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #165 on: June 05, 2018, 02:18:46 AM »
The troll continues his assaults on the truth. I made several points earlier that you ignored. Coward...

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #166 on: June 05, 2018, 02:26:13 AM »

"On a personal note, I could not believe Nova used you as an expert witness on their very strange JFK show from the late eighties. I thought you came across as an ignorant buffoon and the least qualified person imaginable to speak on acoustics. Reading your posts on this site makes me want to wretch. You are one of the chief engineers on the Ignorance Express. Sorry to be so harsh. I hate disinformation..."
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,717.msg16020.html#msg16020

Yes, I can see that you are deeply offended at personal assaults.   ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: June 05, 2018, 02:26:13 AM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #167 on: June 05, 2018, 02:37:45 AM »
Just calling it like I see it, Mr. Delusion...Anyone who can defend the imbecilic Warren Report is likely a moron. Are you a moron too?