Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Truly Magical Bullet  (Read 57663 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The Truly Magical Bullet
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2018, 11:01:17 PM »
Advertisement
Should I take this as a concession that you agree a frontal throat entry didn't happen ?

No, but I'll take that as a concession that you don't understand basic logic or the written English language.

Of course you never claimed a bullet entered JFK's throat.

You don't have the stones to state what you think happened.

Never have, never will.

It doesn't take "stones" to make up a conclusion and then insist that it's right unless someone else can prove you wrong, while insulting them with childish remarks.  What that takes is arrogance and cowardice.

Still trying to figure out the difference between "not recovered" and "disappeared"?

If a bullet entered JFK's throat , it was just "not recovered".  By Coward the Troll's own standards, that is a sufficient "explanation".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2018, 11:01:17 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2018, 11:17:37 PM »
 And we are sure Connally at 225 is just not flinching from the sound of  the shot

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2018, 11:21:25 PM »
And we are sure Connally at 225 is just not flinching from the sound of  the shot

Anyone who tells you they are sure of when shots were fired by looking at the Z film is either lying or delusional.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2018, 11:21:25 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2018, 11:21:50 PM »
Telling me to leave the forum?

I don't need to tell you anything, guys like you usually run out of puff then go back under their rock.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2018, 11:44:32 PM »
Dr. Shaw was there also and he was the thoracic surgeon who actually did the work on Connally's chest wounds. Gregory treated the wrist wound. Dr. Shaw described it as elliptical about 1.5 centimetre long and a smaller width. He was not a ballistics expert, but he had treated bullet wounds during WWII. He definitely said that it did not have the characteristics of a puncture wound striking at a right angle and he thought it could have been made by either a bullet that was tumbling or a non-tumbling bullet striking at a tangent. He said this (6H95):

"Now, you have to also take into consideration, however, whether the bullet enters at a right angle or at a tangent. If it enters at a tangent there will be some length to the wound of entrance."
Yes. But it had to be moving slower because it had passed through JBC's chest.
He is describing the wound on the back of the wrist. This bullet had just exited the chest.  What does that have to do with the state of the bullet entering the back?

Andrew it's time that you faced reality, Dr Shaw and Dr Gregory saw the exact same wound and gave similar descriptions, that Connally's back wound was more than twice as long as it was wide which indicates an incidence angle of greater than 45 degrees, and of course we know the entrance point on Connally so we can extrapolate back to Oswald's position and we find that there is no way that Connally's entrance wound was caused by any tangential entrance, the bullet from Oswald's position would have whacked him virtually square on.

Connally's position at the time.

So logically the sort of wound and angle received by Kennedy would have been very similar to a non tumbling bullet on Connally but from both the Dr's testimonies we know that from the wound dimensions that the bullet did indeed tumble.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 01:51:17 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2018, 11:44:32 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2018, 11:44:57 PM »

It doesn't take "stones" to make up a conclusion and then insist that it's right 

Q: Mr. Specter ? going now to the crucial point of whether the wound in the neck was caused by a bullet coming from the front or rear ? can you saw how it was determined that the exit point for the bullet was in the front, rather than in the rear?

A: Yes, I can tell you how the evidence was analyzed to determine which conclusion was accurate.

The President was found with a series of bullet wounds when examined both at Parkland Hospital and by the autopsy surgeons. At each place, they had only limited access.
The characteristics of the entry and exit marks on the goatskin show that it is not possible to tell conclusively whether the point of exit on the goatskin, from a bullet that had traveled through the simulated neck, would be a wound of entry or a wound of exit, because of the factors involved in a high-powered missile which is stable when it passes through a relatively porous material.
Q: Could we get to this matter of the pictures of the President's body? Have you seen the pictures?

A: The complete set of pictures taken at the autopsy was not made available to me or to the Commission. I was shown one picture of the back of a body which was represented to be the back of the President, although it was not technically authenticated. It showed a hole in the position identified in the autopsy report. To the best of my knowledge, the Commission did not see any photographs or X-rays.
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/11/14/overwhelming-evidence-oswald-was-the-assassin

Admission of theories with no supporting evidence. Analysis or anal cyst?

The parrots never dig any deeper than.....the orifice found on their backside

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2018, 11:50:19 PM »
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/11/14/overwhelming-evidence-oswald-was-the-assassin

Admission of theories with no supporting evidence. Analysis or anal cyst?

The parrots never dig any deeper than.....the orifice found on their backside

Ouch, Dr Freeman squawks out another personal opinion, yawn!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2018, 11:50:19 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2018, 11:51:23 PM »

I don't need to tell you anything, guys like you usually run out of puff then go back under their rock.

I don?t know what this guys' problem is, but I?m guessing it?s hard to pronounce