Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Truly Magical Bullet  (Read 57362 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: The Truly Magical Bullet
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2018, 03:19:55 AM »
Advertisement

You're using a photo taken from above to supposedly determine what plane Kennedy and Connally are on.  Sorry, that won't cut it.

I don't think you understand what it is I've tried to explain with those two photos.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2018, 03:19:55 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2018, 03:21:20 AM »

Strong evidence toward more than one shooter? I don't think so. Perry testified that the wound in the throat could have been an exit wound and he maintained that position every time he was asked about it throughout the years.

In your scenario, you have two bullets unaccounted for. What happened to those bullets?
Couple of things there. Dr Perry's ass was was on the line. Everybody's was. So he said -could  have been an exit rather than could have been an entry. Same difference is it not? Coulda woulda shoulda... 'exit' sounded better to the WC. Nothing strong about that argument either.
By his reaction, Kennedy looked like he could have been shot in the throat.
The bullet could have lodged somewhere down his throat. Who knows? No one knows it didn't. They threw his body in the ground 72 hours later.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2018, 03:29:50 AM »

Mike, I understand you don't accept the SBT. We've heard why the SBT is wrong for 55 years.

Well, if the SBT is wrong, don't you think it's time to state what you think is correct ?
The SBT is wrong because it conflicts with large bodies of consistent and well corroborated evidence. But that does not mean that someone other than, or in addition to, Oswald fired shots.

The shot timing that follows from the evidence is 1...........2......3. The sequence of shots is: shot#1 hits JFK in upper back and exits his throat under his neck tie knot; shot#2 just misses JFK's head on the right side and strikesJBC in the right armpit exiting through his jacket pocket and strikes the back of his foream shattering the radius and fragmenting into several pieces that deflect away from the point of contact; shot#3 strikes JFK in the head.  There is abundant consistent evidence that supports this and that conflcts with any other explanation. Moreover, the zfilm and the evidence enables us to pinpoint shot#2 and #3 and bracket shot#1 to within a couple of frames.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 03:31:29 AM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2018, 03:29:50 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2018, 03:33:35 AM »

One more thing, Jackie....I haven't seen anyone use the Bible yet to prove the SBT and honestly don't know why you mentioned that, (other than your obvious drooling kook derangement) but find it interesting that you apparently choose to mock people of faith while you're busy worshipping in the Church of Saint Oz.

Challenge still on, droolers.

All this psychotic babbling proves one thing... that maturity does not necessarily come with age :D

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2018, 04:03:50 AM »
All this psychotic babbling proves one thing... that maturity does not necessarily come with age :D

Instead of your lazy and increasingly tedious insults answer the question of what happened, you have the same information as us?

a) both men react simultaneously
b) both men are lined up perfectly with the 6th floor snipers nest window.
c) the amount of lead missing from CE399 is virtually equal with the tiny pieces found in Connally's wrist
d) the rear entry on Connally was linear meaning that CE399 passed through something first to cause tumbling.
e) CE399 was not pristine and showed heavy deformation on one side indicating that it struck primarily side on.
f) as the bullet passed through Connally it caused less and less damage, a full on bullet shatters bone but Connally only had a fractured wrist.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2018, 04:03:50 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2018, 04:21:15 AM »
There is abundant evidence that ....

...  what was all written in that post was physically impossible.
Does anyone read something besides their own posts?
I would like to know the source of information that each poster has reviewed besides the Reader's Digest condensed version of the Warren Report.
May I propose one word?...DOUBT

If someone refuses to review the some forty witnesses stating that shots came from the grassy
knoll area I can provide nothing more.....
http://22november1963.org.uk/jfk-assassination-grassy-knoll-witnesses

Some 21 police and Secret Service claimed shots fired from the railroad area....
http://jfkfacts.org/21-jfk-cops-who-heard-a-grassy-knoll-shot/

The single bullet idea was a unproven theory.
The body spasm convulsion stuff was an unproven theory.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2018, 04:31:39 AM »

Instead of your lazy and increasingly tedious insults answer the question of what happened, you have the same information as us?

This 'Saint Oz and droolers' crap is totally incorrigible. 
Defending it? Go ahead...OK by me ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2018, 04:31:39 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2018, 05:02:32 AM »
This 'Saint Oz and droolers' crap is totally incorrigible. 
Defending it? Go ahead...OK by me ;D

You don't contribute anything, why are you here?

JohnM