Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Truly Magical Bullet  (Read 57381 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: The Truly Magical Bullet
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2018, 06:47:38 PM »
Advertisement
Your question is similar to if someone had asked if every shred of Kennedy's brain tissue had been found. The answer would obviously be "no," and were all fragments from the shooting found? Obviously not.

Michael, your example isn't similar at all. Kennedy's brain was blown all over the place, inside and outside the limo. That doesn't compare at all with single metal object that should have been found in the limo.

Here's a video I made a while back showing what appears to be the shooting sequence. Take a look at the end to what Dr. Perry said.  Then look at the government's own recreation image. If you're honest, you can clearly see how a shot from Oswald's perch would not have gone through his neck and on to JBC.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Hr9Lrku-Cxa3NqTEpScWNQZnc/view

That, in and of itself, is strong evidence toward more than one shooter.

Strong evidence toward more than one shooter? I don't think so. Perry testified that the wound in the throat could have been an exit wound and he maintained that position every time he was asked about it throughout the years.

In your scenario, you have two bullets unaccounted for. What happened to those bullets?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 06:53:31 PM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2018, 06:47:38 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2018, 06:48:52 PM »
Howard, it'd be nice if investigators had found everything related to the case. Your question is similar to if someone had asked if every shred of Kennedy's brain tissue had been found. The answer would obviously be "no," and were all fragments from the shooting found? Obviously not.

It doesn't mean, though, that it didn't happen.

Here's a video I made a while back showing what appears to be the shooting sequence. Take a look at the end to what Dr. Perry said.  Then look at the government's own recreation image. If you're honest, you can clearly see how a shot from Oswald's perch would not have gone through his neck and on to JBC.

That recreation image is not the limo, it's the SS Queen Mary and has no jump seats.

There's no evidence of more than one shooter, but feel free to provide evidence that someone other than the prime suspect knew that an attempt on the POTUS was to be made that day.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2018, 08:37:08 PM »
Michael, your example isn't similar at all. Kennedy's brain was blown all over the place, inside and outside the limo. That doesn't compare at all with single metal object that should have been found in the limo.

Strong evidence toward more than one shooter? I don't think so. Perry testified that the wound in the throat could have been an exit wound and he maintained that position every time he was asked about it throughout the years.

In your scenario, you have two bullets unaccounted for. What happened to those bullets?

Actually it does because metal is known to break into tiny fragments scattered all over the place at high velocity.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2018, 08:37:08 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2018, 08:43:13 PM »
That recreation image is not the limo, it's the SS Queen Mary and has no jump seats.

There's no evidence of more than one shooter, but feel free to provide evidence that someone other than the prime suspect knew that an attempt on the POTUS was to be made that day.

Yes I'm aware that they used a QM type car for their reenactment.  Here's a photo of it while they were prepping to do the reenactment.  Note the JFK stand-in is actually higer than the JBC stand-in:

Here's the closest we'll ever get to seeing the actual car with the actual victims in it from above:

Note that the two victims are more on a level plane in the Lincoln than the FBI version. So what does that tell me? It tells me that even with the JFK stand-in's back marked with the white patch, which is an accurate representation of where the back wound hit (based on the autopsy photo), and even with that stand-in sitting further upward to actually *aid* the SBT (most probably unintentionally by the FBI), it's still physically impossible to get a bullet through that back wound (where it terminated BTW according to Humes), through his throat and into JBC. There was no exit of the back wound. None. His head was turned to the right facing the women over by the sign when the back wound hit.  Look at the Willis photo to see how much his head was turned.

That's what I'm seeing and I trust my eyes. If you see something different, then that's totally on you.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2018, 08:52:19 PM »
Actually it does because metal is known to break into tiny fragments scattered all over the place at high velocity.

What did the bullet hit after exiting Kennedy that caused it to break into tiny fragments? What happened to those fragments?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2018, 08:52:19 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2018, 10:03:22 PM »
Howard, it'd be nice if investigators had found everything related to the case. Your question is similar to if someone had asked if every shred of Kennedy's brain tissue had been found. The answer would obviously be "no," and were all fragments from the shooting found? Obviously not.

It doesn't mean, though, that it didn't happen.

Mike, I understand you don't accept the SBT. We've heard why the SBT is wrong for 55 years.

Well, if the SBT is wrong, don't you think it's time to state what you think is correct ?

So again, please stop telling me why you think the SBT is wrong.

If you believe in a frontal entry wound, you should be able to answer a simple fundamental question - what happened to that bullet ?

There's a bald headed kook that thinks continually asking what happened to the 'missed shot' absolves him of the responsibility of explaining what he thinks happened to the bullet that supposedly entered JFK's throat.

It doesn't.

Without being able to explain where the bullet that entered JFK's throat went, the frontal entry theory has no viability.

So let's hear what happened to the theorized frontal entry bullet, and after hearing that, we'll weigh the merits of the frontal entry bullet theory against that of the SBT.

Challenge still on.

What happened to the frontal entry bullet in JFK's throat ?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2018, 10:15:06 PM »
Here's the closest we'll ever get to seeing the actual car with the actual victims in it from above:

Note that the two victims are more on a level plane in the Lincoln than the FBI version. So what does that tell me? It tells me that even with the JFK stand-in's back marked with the white patch, which is an accurate representation of where the back wound hit (based on the autopsy photo), and even with that stand-in sitting further upward to actually *aid* the SBT (most probably unintentionally by the FBI), it's still physically impossible to get a bullet through that back wound (where it terminated BTW according to Humes), through his throat and into JBC. There was no exit of the back wound. None. His head was turned to the right facing the women over by the sign when the back wound hit.  Look at the Willis photo to see how much his head was turned.

That's what I'm seeing and I trust my eyes. If you see something different, then that's totally on you.

Note that the two victims are more on a level plane in the Lincoln than the FBI version.

You're using a photo taken from above to supposedly determine what plane Kennedy and Connally are on.  Sorry, that won't cut it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2018, 10:15:06 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2018, 03:15:34 AM »

What happened to the frontal entry bullet in JFK's throat ?

Howard, in summary, I don't know. And as much as many Lone Nutter believers like to think, there are many other unknowns in this case as well. They like to think that the government solved everything.  They didn't. As a matter of fact, that is why the SBT has fallen apart for one very important reason - Commander Humes clearly explained that the back wound terminated in the body. In other words, the deepest it went was I think a half a pinky finger.

But despite this, the government had to manufacture the SBT to explain how it all happened, with an emphasis on the word manufacture.