Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Truly Magical Bullet  (Read 57612 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The Truly Magical Bullet
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2018, 12:39:44 AM »
Advertisement
Wrong again, hairless one.

Still hiding behind the Incredible Hulk like the Incredible Gutless Coward that you are?

I don't have a vanishing bullet, I have a bullet that struck concrete and fragmented and was never recovered in the expanse of a plaza.

LOL.  In other words, it vanished.  You're hilarious.  Where's that bullet, Coward?

I don't believe Oswald did it as a matter of faith, I believe Oswald did it based on  evidence, which has been gone over ad infinitum.

And by "evidence, which has been gone over", you mean regurgitating the WC conclusions and trolling the forum with infantile insults.

On the other hand, you're forced to claim that every bit of evidence incriminating Saint Oz is faked, tainted, or meaningless.

Except I never claimed that.  You're just not very good at any of this, are you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2018, 12:39:44 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2018, 01:53:42 AM »
In case you haven't noticed Johnny, the vast majority of posters here use an avatar supplied by Duncan's software when registering.

Yeah, but you're the only one hiding behind a cartoon who makes comments about other people's appearances.  Which is why you're a coward and they are not.

For the umpteenth time, the bullet that missed the limo probably fragmented and wasn't recovered.

It's really amusing how you think there's a difference between "wasn't recovered" and "disappeared".  But by all means, keep digging.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2018, 03:25:33 AM »
Actually FMJ ammo was designed to pass through flesh w/o breaking up. But if it hit a large bone nose-first, the victim possibly wouldn't be so lucky, as the round could break apart and result in a shattering-type wound.

Furthermore, I understand that a bullet cannot throw a body at all

Are you suggesting Hollywood is getting it wrong with all these actors falling backwards when shot?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2018, 03:25:33 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2018, 03:53:43 AM »
Yes, goofball. I'm 'hiding'. And just to be clear, I haven't made comments about other people's appearances. Just yours. YIKES !

I'm another person, goofball.

Sorry that you can't understand the difference between a bullet fragmenting and not being recovered in a large plaza and that of a bullet entering a throat and vanishing, but that's your problem.

Your problem is that you're desperately jumping through hoops trying to justify why "wasn't recovered" and "disappeared" mean different things.  And failing miserably.

Where'd the bullet go ?

You tell me, Mr. "wasn't recovered"!

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2018, 03:59:48 AM »
Are you suggesting Hollywood is getting it wrong with all these actors falling backwards when shot?

What, Hollywood get something wrong? THAT NEVER HAPPENS!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2018, 03:59:48 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2018, 04:06:02 AM »
What, Hollywood get something wrong? THAT NEVER HAPPENS!

Gotta admit I did not see another proponent of this theory coming

In regard to Hollywood it is up to the public to put pressure on the industry and a deception such as this is certainly worthy of a concerted effort
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 04:11:42 AM by Matt Grantham »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2018, 04:31:09 PM »
1) You're the only person whose appearance I've commented on bcz you're the only goofball that has his own picture as an avatar. You're another person ?

Good point.  For me to be "another person", you would have to be a person.  You're just a troll.

2) Sorry, wasn't recovered from a large plaza after fragmenting and vanishing after entering a throat are two completely different things. Not recovered and vanished aren't synonyms, doofus. Too bad you can't comprehend that.

Sorry, there is no difference between "not recovered" and "disappeared", except in your little special pleading fantasy world.  If your bullet didn't disappear then produce it.

You keep lobbing the softballs, and I'll keep hammering them (and you) over the fence.

In your dreams.  You strikeout every time.  All you've got is logical fallacies, insults, and cowardice.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 06:09:47 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2018, 04:31:09 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2018, 06:27:35 PM »
The CKs absolutely love to insist that JFK's back wound and throat wound are unrelated. They insist that JFK's throat wound was an entrance wound.

Just one little problem for the Kooks: ask them what happened to the bullet that supposedly entered JFK's throat from the front - and they get a glazed over look on their faces and sit there mouths agape, stuttering and drooling.

So here's the challenge, drooling Kooks - explain what happened to the bullet that you insist entered JFK's throat from the front.

Sorry, rehashing for the billionth time why you think CE399 wounding both JFK and the Governor is an impossibilty, or any other subterfuge or diversion to avoid explaining what happened to the bullet that you insist entered JFK's throat from the front isn't an acceptable response.

Time to man up, Kooks.

Howard, it'd be nice if investigators had found everything related to the case. Your question is similar to if someone had asked if every shred of Kennedy's brain tissue had been found. The answer would obviously be "no," and were all fragments from the shooting found? Obviously not.

It doesn't mean, though, that it didn't happen.

Here's a video I made a while back showing what appears to be the shooting sequence. Take a look at the end to what Dr. Perry said.  Then look at the government's own recreation image. If you're honest, you can clearly see how a shot from Oswald's perch would not have gone through his neck and on to JBC.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Hr9Lrku-Cxa3NqTEpScWNQZnc/view

That, in and of itself, is strong evidence toward more than one shooter.