Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Truly Magical Bullet  (Read 57339 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The Truly Magical Bullet
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2018, 10:32:15 PM »
Advertisement
I think there was more than one witness as I recall who saw something strike the road.

I think you base a lot of your arguments on things that you think you recall.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2018, 10:32:15 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2018, 10:36:12 PM »
There was no blood, tissue or bone on CE-399, which is impossible.
What if it passed througb JFK's neck and stuck butt-first in JBC's left thigh? Has anyone ever tried to obtain any trace DNA from CE399? If it had JBC's DNA wedged into the base that would remove any doubt about its authenticity. There may be comparative DNA from JBC on his clothing (despite being cleaned).

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2018, 10:36:29 PM »
Psssssst Jimbo, I'm going to let you in on a little secret buddy, so listen closely.

Proponents of the SBT don't have to explain any missing bullets.

They don't have to explain what happened to 'both shots', because they believe one shot caused the non-fatal wounds to JFK and JBC, and that 399 is the bullet that did the wounding.

Yeah, they just have to explain why they think CE 399 actually went through any human body.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2018, 10:36:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2018, 10:39:41 PM »
Matt, you've got it backwards. My interpretation of CE-399 has given me no discomfort whatsoever. It's those who are confronted with it that are afflicted with cognitive calamity. Just go ahead and try coming up with a plausible alternative yourself. "A bullet falling out of JFK's back" simply will not stand up to any amount of scrutiny.

..and yet a bullet rolling out from under a pad on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital and then transforming from a pointed tip to a rounded tip somehow does.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2018, 10:45:32 PM »
Sheeeeeesh. Another drooling kook lecturing on critical thinking.

Yeah, it's so much easier to be a childish cowardly troll than to actually come up with a coherent argument for what you believe.

One more thing, Jackie....I haven't seen anyone use the Bible yet to prove the SBT and honestly don't know why you mentioned that, (other than your obvious drooling kook derangement) but find it interesting that you apparently choose to mock people of faith while you're busy worshipping in the Church of Saint Oz.

And there you have it folks.  He believes in the SBT and that Oswald did it as a matter of faith.  Which is why he is unable to defend it with evidence.

He believes in his own vanishing bullet, but not anyone else's.  What a tool.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2018, 10:45:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2018, 10:53:27 PM »
The hairless pygmy once again resorts to prevaricating.

Nice try, Johnny. 'My' bullet didn't vanish. Already told you what probably happened to it.

Yeah, you said it vanished.  Who do you think you're fooling, Coward?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2018, 11:37:42 PM »

Which one is not true?

You claimed that CE-399 showed up clean and pristine and on the wrong gurney. None of those three are true.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2018, 11:37:42 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2018, 12:20:12 AM »
Not explode in your head, for one. You're forced to conclude that the skull is somehow different from other bone to explain the conditions of CE-399 and the Head Shot bullets. That and the (cough cough) "Jet Effect".

Actually FMJ ammo was designed to pass through flesh w/o breaking up. But if it hit a large bone nose-first, the victim possibly wouldn't be so lucky, as the round could break apart and result in a shattering-type wound.

Furthermore, I understand that a bullet cannot throw a body at all and that a neurological, stiffening event caused JFK's movement backwards.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 12:29:51 AM by Bill Chapman »