Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358044 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1664 on: October 25, 2019, 03:03:44 AM »
Advertisement
Man, you're all over the place, you so desperately want to defend Oswald that I easily baited you and you unwittingly gave me the answer I wanted.

On a scale of 1 to ten of time accuracy I'd give the DPD dispatchers a 9 because time was integral to the job.
As for screwball Markham you can't have it both ways, so you can forget that.
Bowleys watch was never tested or calibrated.
And as for the DOA time, that's an estimate of the actual time of death not the time the ambulance arrives at the hospital.

No, you don't get to pick and choose, advanced statistical analysis says something completely different, the mean time average of the time of Tippit's death was closer to 1:15!

Along with the reasonably accurate DPD times we have these times from witnesses which are closer to 1:30 and when all the times a plotted the median is 1:15.

Mrs. MARY BROCK, 4310 Utah, Dallas, Texas, advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, she was at the Ballew Texaco Service Station located in the 600 block of Jefferson Street, Dallas, Texas. She advised that at approximately 1:30 PM a white male described as approximately 30 years of age; 5 feet, 10 inches; light—colored complexion, wearing light clothing, came past her walking at a fast pace, wearing a light—colored jacket and with his hands in his pockets.

BEFORE ME, Patsy Collins, a Notary Public in and for said County, State of Texas, on this day personally appeared Mrs. Virginia Davis, w/m/16 [sic], of 400 E. 10th WH-3-8120 who, after being by me duly sworn, on oath deposes and says:
"Today November 22, 1963 about 1:30 pm my sister-in-law and myself were lying down in our apartment. My sister-in-law is Jeanette Davis, we live in the same house in different apartments. We heard a shot and then another shot and ran to the side door at Patton Street."

PATTERSON advised that at approximately 1:30 PM, he was standing on JONNY REYNOLDS' used car lot together with L.J. LEWIS and HAROLD RUSSELL when they heard shots coming from the vicinity of 10th and Patton Avenue, Dallas, Texas.

ROBERT BROCK, 4310 Utah, Dallas, Texas, advised that on November 22, 1963, he was employed as a mechanic at Roger Ballew Texaco Service Station, 600 Jefferson Street, Dallas, Texas. He advised that at approximately 1:30 PM, November 22, 1963, a young white man passed him, BROCK and his wife, and proceeded north past the Texaco Service Station into the parking lot, at which time the individual disappeared.

Mr. DULLES. What time was this, approximately, as far as you can recall?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Around 1:20 in the afternoon.
Mr. BELIN. All right. Will you please state then what happened, what you saw, what you did, what you heard?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Well, I first seen the police car cruising east.

JohnM

On a scale of 1 to ten of time accuracy I'd give the DPD dispatchers a 9 because time was integral to the job.

Yeah right... you need to have a conversation with Bowles.

And as for the DOA time, that's an estimate of the actual time of death not the time the ambulance arrives at the hospital.

Not one solid argument there, just outright dismissal .... typical LN crap.

No, you don't get to pick and choose, advanced statistical analysis says something completely different, the mean time average of the time of Tippit's death was closer to 1:15!

More BS and double talk... you don't get to determine the time it happened by averaging the times given by selective "witnesses". It's not something you get to vote on!

And I don't pick and choose. I've presented a circumstantial case using Markham, Bowley, Davenport and documents from Methodist Hospital and so far nobody has been able to counter it, and that says enough.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1664 on: October 25, 2019, 03:03:44 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1665 on: October 25, 2019, 03:25:39 AM »

More BS and double talk... you don't get to determine the time it happened by averaging the times given by selective "witnesses". It's not something you get to vote on!

And I don't pick and choose. I've presented a circumstantial case using Markham, Bowley, Davenport and documents from Methodist Hospital and so far nobody has been able to counter it, and that says enough.

Typical Kook cop-out.

No, I gave 3 solid responses,
1) you rely on a "screwball",
2) Bowley's watch which must be right because he was on a mission from God
3) and you still don't understand D.O.A.

Huh? the time of 1:15 can't be found by exclusively examining the 5 eyewitnesses I quoted, it seems you don't understand this concept either.

Seriously Weidmann?, how would you present Markham in court, you'd be smashing her Oswald Positive ID for a six and on the other hand you'd place all your faith in Markham's time recollection in which you've already admitted that clocks like the TSBD and the DPD clocks can't be trusted, where can your argument possibly go?
Whereas I'd embrace Markham's Tippit positive ID and would use your example that clocks/watches of the time can't be trusted.
Are you really this clueless?

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:29:02 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1666 on: October 25, 2019, 03:33:12 AM »
Typical Kook cop-out.

No, I gave 3 solid responses,
1) you rely on a "screwball",
2) Bowley's watch which must be right because he was on a mission from God
3) and you still don't understand D.O.A.

Huh? the time of 1:15 can't be found by exclusively examining the 5 eyewitnesses I quoted, it seems you don't understand this concept either.

Seriously Weidmann?, how would you present Markham in court, you'd be smashing her Oswald Positive ID for a six and on the other hand you'd place all your faith in Markham's time recollection in which you've already admitted that clocks like the TSBD and the DPD clocks can't be trusted, where can your argument possibly go?
Whereas I'd embrace Markham's Tippit positive ID and would use your example that clocks/watches of the time can't be trusted.
Are you really this clueless?

JohnM

Go back to posting gifs. You've just exposed your total inability to have a normal conversation.

how would you present Markham in court

We are not in court.

But I'll give you a clue; Bowley said he arrived on the scene at 1:10 after having just picked up his daughter from school. The distance between the school and 10th/Patton is such that he, driving at normal speed, would indeed have arrived there when he said he did. When he arrived, Tippit was already shot. The record shows that Markham saw Tippit being shot before Bowley arrived. The walking distance from 10th/Patton to Markham's home on 9th street is at best a three minute walk, which means that Markham must indeed have left her home at around 1:06 or 1:07, just like she testified. The walking distance from Markham's home to the bus stop on Jefferson is (two blocks) no more than 6 minutes. If she left home at 1:07 she would have been at the bus stop at 1:13..... How in the world could see have seen Tippit being shot at 1:15?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:50:01 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1666 on: October 25, 2019, 03:33:12 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1667 on: October 25, 2019, 03:34:43 AM »
Go back to posting gifs.

This is too easy, go away. NEXT!

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:37:13 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1668 on: October 25, 2019, 03:43:58 AM »
This is too easy, go away. NEXT!

JohnM

There is no next... you can't even deal with the information I have posted. Pathetic!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1668 on: October 25, 2019, 03:43:58 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1669 on: October 25, 2019, 04:00:08 AM »
Go back to posting gifs. You've just exposed your total inability to have a normal conversation.

how would you present Markham in court

We are not in court.

Since you again altered the post I responded to, here's my continuation.

We are not in court.

Don't kid yourself, all you people think you are defending Oswald to some sort of self perceived legal standard, it's truly hilarious.

But getting back to Markham, how can you rely on her time estimate which btw by your own admission is based on non-exact time pieces and why can't you rely on her positive ID of Oswald?

Btw a bus came along every ten minutes, so Markham never had a longer than a ten minute wait.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 04:02:57 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1670 on: October 25, 2019, 04:10:42 AM »
Since you again altered the post I responded to, here's my continuation.

Don't kid yourself, all you people think you are defending Oswald to some sort of self perceived legal standard, it's truly hilarious.

But getting back to Markham, how can you rely on her time estimate and why can't you rely on her positive ID of Oswald?

Btw a bus came along every ten minutes, so Markham never had a longer than a ten minute wait.

JohnM

Deal with the information I posted as a whole, instead of cherry picking what you think you can attack, and show us you can in fact have a normal conversation.

But getting back to Markham, how can you rely on her time estimate and why can't you rely on her positive ID of Oswald?

Why did you cut off my quote and why did you not deal with what I actually wrote?

This is what I wrote after saying "were not in court";

But I'll give you a clue; Bowley said he arrived on the scene at 1:10 after having just picked up his daughter from school. The distance between the school and 10th/Patton is such that he, driving at normal speed, would indeed have arrived there when he said he did. When he arrived, Tippit was already shot. The record shows that Markham saw Tippit being shot before Bowley arrived. The walking distance from 10th/Patton to Markham's home on 9th street is at best a three minute walk, which means that Markham must indeed have left her home at around 1:06 or 1:07, just like she testified. The walking distance from Markham's home to the bus stop on Jefferson is (two blocks) no more than 6 minutes. If she left home at 1:07 she would have been at the bus stop at 1:13..... How in the world could see have seen Tippit being shot at 1:15?

But you ignored it and didn't want to deal with it. This alone just shows how little you (want to) understand. I actually don't rely on her time estimate. Bowley in fact confirmed her timeline, but that's probably over your head.

And with her positive ID of Oswald, I take it you mean the "was there a number 2" fiasco?

Unless you can tell me what the ability to ID a person has to do with knowing at what time you leave home and catch a bus, there isn't much to discuss.

Sure, according to an elusive schedule, which nobody has ever been able to produce, there was a bus at 1:12 and 1:22.... In my previous post I have shown that it didn't matter which bus it was that Markham actually took.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 04:18:59 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1670 on: October 25, 2019, 04:10:42 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1671 on: October 25, 2019, 04:16:21 AM »
Deal with the information I posted as a whole, instead of cherry picking what you think you can attack, and show us you can in fact have a normal conversation.

This just shows how little you (want to) understand. I actually don't rely on her time estimate. Bowley in fact confirmed her timeline, but that's probably over your head.

And with her positive ID of Oswald, I take it you mean the "was there a number 2" fiasco?

Unless you can tell me what the ability to ID a person has to do with knowing at what time you leave home and catch a bus, there isn't much to discuss.

Sure, according to an elusive schedule, which nobody has ever been able to produce, there was a bus at 1:12 and 1:22.... In my previous post I have shown that it didn't matter which bus it was that Markham actually took.

Why are you responding to me?, your selective contradictory nonsense is a waste of bandwidth.

JohnM