Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 357997 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1304 on: August 28, 2019, 05:44:10 AM »
Advertisement
Geez, what are the chances, Oswald leaves the rooming house and half an hour later he arrives at the Texas Theater but somewhere in between the rooming house and the Texas Theater in the same time period a Cop is killed, the Cop is not killed by a knife or a rifle or with fists or by being run over or whatever, no, the first Dallas Cop shot and killed that year is shot with a revolver which just happens to be of the same type which unlucky Oswald was arrested with and to top it off a stack of eyewitnesses were all fooled into believing it was Oswald when they positively identified him either at or moving away from the Tippit murder scene. And let's not forget Oswald was also at the Texas School Book Depository when Kennedy was shot, this Oswald guy was the unluckiest guy alive.

Unfortunately for you, sarcasm is not evidence. And you can’t actually determine what weapon killed Tippit. And Oswald wasn’t arrested with a revolver.

Now for some reason which eludes me, the Cops who had a mountain of evidence

No they didn’t.

wanted to replace Oswald's revolver which fires virtually unmatchable bullets with another revolver which fires virtually unmatchable bullets, have any of you actually thought this through?

Thought what through? The strawman you just made up?

You can either prove that the gun that Hill pulled out of his pocket two hours later was ever in Oswald’s possession or you cannot.

And you cannot.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 05:46:06 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1304 on: August 28, 2019, 05:44:10 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1305 on: August 28, 2019, 06:49:20 AM »
Unfortunately for you, sarcasm is not evidence. And you can’t actually determine what weapon killed Tippit. And Oswald wasn’t arrested with a revolver.

No they didn’t.

Thought what through? The strawman you just made up?

You can either prove that the gun that Hill pulled out of his pocket two hours later was ever in Oswald’s possession or you cannot.

And you cannot.

Unfortunately for you, sarcasm is not evidence.

Iacoletti, I'm the only one who is actually presenting evidence!
The BS you're proposing has to make some sort of narrative sense, but so far all you are doing is calling a bunch of people either mistaken or liars and that's not evidence, whereas my real world scenario is logical and is actually based on the evidence which so far after 55 years no one has ever proved was falsified, think about that for a minute!

And you can’t actually determine what weapon killed Tippit.

Exactly, so why set up Oswald with a weapon that fires bullets which most of the time cannot be exclusively linked to any weapon, only Oswald would be so devious.

And Oswald wasn’t arrested with a revolver.

Oswald admitted he was carrying a revolver and guess what, the revolver in evidence is the same revolver that was sent to his address and in addition the shells that Oswald was seen dropping were exclusively matched to Oswald's revolver. That's a Home Run!

No they didn’t.

Yes they did, Nine eyewitnesses who positively identified Oswald who all saw Oswald in the middle of the day all said he had a revolver/pistol, shells that were seen dropped by Oswald exclusively matched Oswald's revolver, Nicol provided pictorial evidence that a bullet in Tippit came exclusively from Oswald's revolver(CE 625), Oswald dropped his jacket under a car in a carpark(consciousness of guilt), Oswald punched a Cop, Oswald squeezed the trigger of his revolver and nearly killed Officer McDonald. And this is on top of the evidence that connects Oswald with Kennedy's death, why would Oswald kill Tippit if he wasn't on the run.
See Iacoletti I have a coherent narrative that makes sense and all you have is a mountain of speculation and worthless accusations, you should be ashamed of yourself!

You've got to be joking, I'll ask again why would they swap the revolvers, what could that possibly achieve?
Btw what difference does it make if Hill had the revolver in his pocket for two seconds, two days or even two months, how does that possibly change the fact that it was the same revolver that was sent to Oswald's address and Oswald admitted he carried a revolver?
And most importantly, what proof do you have that Hill was involved or is this another typical cowardly attack on anyone but Oswald?

JohnM

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 07:46:31 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1306 on: August 28, 2019, 07:37:17 AM »
Because “newbies” know more about the case than you do.

As I recall.

This is the Chapman version of epistemology.  Just declare the thing you want to believe as a fact, and it becomes a fact.

Probably.

Because “newbies” know more about the case than you do.
>>> You mean the newbies that show up and call their pet theories fact?

As I recall
>>> You don't, especially if it includes lemmings

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:19:30 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1306 on: August 28, 2019, 07:37:17 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1307 on: August 28, 2019, 02:10:42 PM »
>>> You mean the newbies that show up and call their pet theories fact?

Says the oldby who calls his pet theories fact (probably).

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1308 on: August 28, 2019, 05:50:10 PM »
Says the oldby who calls his pet theories fact (probably).

Define 'oldby'
Given your shallow replies, I'd say 'flyby' would be a more apt term to apply here.

Point out where I've claimed to be right about anything here

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1308 on: August 28, 2019, 05:50:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1309 on: August 28, 2019, 06:54:23 PM »
Define 'oldby'
Given your shallow replies, I'd say 'flyby' would be a more apt term to apply here.

Point out where I've claimed to be right about anything here

So you write things like "Oswald was trying to shoot an officer", but don't claim to be right about it?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1310 on: August 28, 2019, 07:44:24 PM »
So you write things like "Oswald was trying to shoot an officer", but don't claim to be right about it?

Nah, only probably

;)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 07:45:43 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1310 on: August 28, 2019, 07:44:24 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1311 on: August 28, 2019, 08:28:49 PM »
Nah, only probably

You're probably insane.  But I'm not claiming to be right about that.   ::)