Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 357642 times)

Offline Dale Nason

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #952 on: March 17, 2019, 09:57:42 PM »
Advertisement
Just my opinion about these forums. While we all may not agree upon everything. And, some of us "insult each other", I do enjoy the interaction. I just wish those on both sides of the argument would respect each other. I have respect for everyone who posts. Hopefully you have the same opinion. Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #952 on: March 17, 2019, 09:57:42 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #953 on: March 17, 2019, 10:10:42 PM »
Btw, what makes you think people on this forum are ever remotely interested in you grandstanding about your previous love life and what you may have picked up from that?

You implied that I needed to google a French phrase
I debunked that notion

Gaslight that

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #954 on: March 17, 2019, 10:14:41 PM »
You implied that I needed to google a French phrase
I debunked that notion

Gaslight that

You did not debunk anything. All you did was tell us a story about your past that can not be verified.

For all I know, you did google it after all.

If you feel the compulsion to debunk it, post affidavits from your former French/Canadian girlfriends, your school records relating to your study of the language and proof for your travels through France. In other words; back up your claim with evidence! Or did you expect me to take your word for it?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 10:18:18 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #954 on: March 17, 2019, 10:14:41 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #955 on: March 17, 2019, 10:25:06 PM »
Getting back to the topic...Why oh why oh why do people repeat the Warren Report narrative month after month when it has long been demonstrated that it is just a load of crap?

Why oh why oh why do people repeat the Warren Report narrative month after month when it has long been demonstrated that it is just a load of crap?

Because we were suckers just like Lee Oswald....  We didn't want to believe that Out hero J. Edgar Hoover could possibly deceive us. it was a comfortable lie to start with.... and it allowed us to avoid a imagined threat of nuclear war.   The lie has now so deeply entrenched that the legend has become the truth.   Most Americans believe that Lee Harrrrvey Ossssswald murdered John Kennedy.    That's the official US government approved tale.....

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #956 on: March 17, 2019, 10:28:54 PM »
Why oh why oh why do people repeat the Warren Report narrative month after month when it has long been demonstrated that it is just a load of crap?

Because we were suckers just like Lee Oswald....  We didn't want to believe that Out hero J. Edgar Hoover could possibly deceive us. it was a comfortable lie to start with.... and it allowed us to avoid a imagined threat of nuclear war.   The lie has now so deeply entrenched that the legend has become the truth.   Most Americans believe that Lee Harrrrvey Ossssswald murdered John Kennedy.    That's the official US government approved tale.....

In 1869, in "The Crown of a Life" it was written by Isa Blagden:
If a lie is only printed often enough, it becomes a quasi-truth, and if such a truth is repeated often enough, it becomes an article of belief, a dogma, and men will die for it.

Or as Joseph Goebbels said: If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 10:31:41 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #956 on: March 17, 2019, 10:28:54 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #957 on: March 17, 2019, 10:39:53 PM »
So, you can translate the French word for mother but your knowledge of the language is not good enough to understand that he was not talking about your mother but about the basement of her house?

Nonsense.

Using 'mother's basement' is an intended putdown, used to imply someone is a momma's boy, and will never leave home.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 10:40:25 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #958 on: March 17, 2019, 11:00:55 PM »
Nonsense.

Using 'mother's basement' is an intended putdown, used to imply someone is a momma's boy, and will never leave home.

Or perhaps you took the whole thing way too serious to begin with...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #958 on: March 17, 2019, 11:00:55 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #959 on: March 17, 2019, 11:01:45 PM »
You did not debunk anything. All you did was tell us a story about your past that can not be verified.

For all I know, you did google it after all.

If you feel the compulsion to debunk it, post affidavits from your former French/Canadian girlfriends, your school records relating to your study of the language and proof for your travels through France. In other words; back up your claim with evidence! Or did you expect me to take your word for it?

OMG

Are you projecting?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:03:38 PM by Bill Chapman »