Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358193 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #944 on: March 17, 2019, 08:08:58 PM »
Advertisement
Would French be easier to understand?

>argument d'autorit?

So, you can use google.... Good for you!  Thumb1:

You are using/representing this 'psychological projection' thing as some sort of greater power (authority) in an attempt to win whatever argument you are trying to create here.

As I thought; you're completely clueless. Perhaps you should try to find out what an appeal to authority actually is.

Not only is there no appeal to authority in making a simple statement of fact (i.e. that you are projecting) but there isn't an argument to be won either.

>>> My love-life history numbers two French Canadian girlfriends (There's nothing like learning a language from the mouth of a woman) I studied French in school and it was one of my favourite subjects. I hitchhiked around France on 3 separate trips and my French came in really handy.

Any other dumbass remarks from you, Lord Haughty?

As I thought; you're completely clueless. Perhaps you should try to find out what an appeal to authority actually is. Not only is there no appeal to authority in making a simple statement of fact (i.e. that you are projecting) but there isn't an argument to be won either.
>>> What you call fact is nothing more than your opinion.

You egomaniacs simply can't stomach the fact that I think you conspiracy-freaks silly and worthy only of mockery.

Bill Chapman
Hunter of Trolls
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 08:10:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #944 on: March 17, 2019, 08:08:58 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #945 on: March 17, 2019, 08:13:34 PM »
Facile ?videmment.. il vit dans le sous-sol de la maison de sa m?re.

My mother died in 1990
Manger de la merde
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 08:18:03 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #946 on: March 17, 2019, 08:17:33 PM »
>>> My love-life history numbers two French Canadian girlfriends (There's nothing like learning a language from the mouth of a woman) I studied French in school and it was one of my favourite subjects. I hitchhiked around France on 3 separate trips and my French came in really handy.

Any other dumbass remarks from you, Lord Haughty?

Oops, did I bruise your fragile ego?

Btw, what makes you think people on this forum are ever remotely interested in you grandstanding about your previous love life and what you may have picked up from that?

As I thought; you're completely clueless. Perhaps you should try to find out what an appeal to authority actually is. Not only is there no appeal to authority in making a simple statement of fact (i.e. that you are projecting) but there isn't an argument to be won either.
>>> What you call fact is nothing more than your opinion.

What you call fact is nothing more than your opinion.

Of course it is my opinion that you are projecting. What it isn't, however, is an appeal to authority as you rather stupidly claimed.

And, in this case, since you have indeed been projecting, my opinion was and still is the right one. Sorry about that? try to live with it.

You egomaniacs simply can't stomach the fact that I think you conspiracy-freaks silly and worthy only of mockery.

Actually, that's something I rather find hilarious about you!

Maybe it would be better not to upset you more, but the truth has to prevail?.I am not really interested at all by what you think.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 08:44:34 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #946 on: March 17, 2019, 08:17:33 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #947 on: March 17, 2019, 09:09:39 PM »
Oops, did I bruise your ego?

What you call fact is nothing more than your opinion.

Of course it is my opinion that you are projecting. What it isn't, however, is an appeal to authority as you rather stupidly claimed.

And, in this case, since you have indeed been projecting, my opinion was and still is the right one. Sorry about that? try to live with it.

Actually, that's something I rather find hilarious about you!

Maybe it would be better not to upset you more, but the truth has to prevail?.I am not really interested at all by what you think.

>>> Nyet. But you dodged the part about my French.

Of course it is my opinion that you are projecting.
>>> You just referred to it as a fact. Don't you remember what you write?  First it was fact... then an opinion... then a fact. You wouldn't be some sort of Zen master bending with the willow would you?

What it isn't, however, is an appeal to authority as you rather stupidly claimed.
>>> You posted the wiki 'projection' article as if it was the be all/end all. Because wiki said it, it must be true, huh...

And, in this case, since you have indeed been projecting, my opinion was and still is the right one. Sorry about that? try to live with it
>>> You mean the right one for you

>>> Yet here you are. Again. Are you about to pull the ripcord once more, Martin?

but the truth has to prevail
>>> You mean your truth has to prevail
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 09:14:08 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #948 on: March 17, 2019, 09:25:49 PM »
OK sorry..my Mom's gone too. I didn't mention her but did mention her basement..you are still in the basement huh?

I'm sorry to hear about your mother
I left home at age 19
I never lived with my parents again

And you did mention my mother:
To wit: Freeman Reply #946 on: March 17, 2019, 10:12:54 PM
>"Facile ?videmment.. il vit dans le sous-sol de la maison de sa m?re"

> m?re is French for mother
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 09:41:00 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #948 on: March 17, 2019, 09:25:49 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #949 on: March 17, 2019, 09:30:32 PM »
>>> Nyet. But you dodged the part about my French.

Nothing to dodge?. Wasn't all that impressive, as you will see when you read my post again.

Of course it is my opinion that you are projecting.
>>> You just referred to it as a fact. Don't you remember what you write?  First it was fact... then an opinion... then a fact. You wouldn't be some sort of Zen master bending with the willow would you?

No, in my opinion it was and still is a fact that you were projecting. You did not understand that?

What it isn't, however, is an appeal to authority as you rather stupidly claimed.
>>> You posted the wiki 'projection' article as if it was the be all/end all. Because wiki said it, it must be true, huh...

Wrong again. I posted the wiki information solely for clarification, just in case you did not understand what I was saying. I have no idea where you got from that "it was the be all/end all". Perhaps your insecurity playing up again.

And, in this case, since you have indeed been projecting, my opinion was and still is the right one. Sorry about that? try to live with it
>>> You mean the right one for you

I did not expect you to agree.

In general it isn't easy to convince a fool that he is a fool. The only way that might work IMO is when you tell him he isn't a fool and he might just argue against that point!

>>> Yet here you are. Again. Are you about to pull the ripcord once more, Martin?

So you do have an ego as large as a truck and actually believe that what you think somehow matters or is interesting?

Oops,..... does that mean that just having some fun at your expense is out of the question, almighty one?

but the truth has to prevail
>>> You mean your truth has to prevail

Sure, do you think I would let your "truth" prevail? But, deep down inside, you really do know what the truth is, don't you, Bill?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 09:46:59 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #950 on: March 17, 2019, 09:35:27 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about your mother
I left home at age 19

And you did mention my mother:

>"Facile ?videmment.. il vit dans le sous-sol de la maison de sa m?re"

> m?re is French for mother

So, you can translate the French word for mother but your knowledge of the language is not good enough to understand that he was not talking about your mother but about the basement of her house?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 09:54:29 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #950 on: March 17, 2019, 09:35:27 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #951 on: March 17, 2019, 09:48:17 PM »
Getting back to the topic...Why oh why oh why do people repeat the Warren Report narrative month after month when it has long been demonstrated that it is just a load of crap?