Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358090 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2472 on: June 04, 2021, 11:18:58 PM »
Advertisement
Whaley's 11/23/63 affidavit.  Again, no mention of a jacket, even describing spots on the shirt:

Bill...Would you like me to teach you how to make a picture fit the page?----

Also Mr Whaley's police lineup changed from four to six----Why?
Mr. BALL. They had him in line with men much younger?
Mr. WHALEY. With five others.
Mr. BALL. Men much younger?
Mr. WHALEY. Not much younger, but just young kids they might have got them in jail.
Mr. BALL. Did he look older than those other boys?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And he was talking, was he?
Mr. WHALEY. He showed no respect for the policemen, he told them what he thought about them. They knew what they were doing and they were trying to railroad him and he wanted his lawyer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2472 on: June 04, 2021, 11:18:58 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2473 on: June 05, 2021, 12:31:36 AM »
Sure...

Representative FORD. Did you point him out with your hand?
Mr. WHALEY. No, sir; I did not. They asked me which number he was standing under and he was standing under No. 2.

So, the #3 guy he picked according to his affidavit was standing under #2 -- ROFL

Whaley's four and a half month old recollection was faulty on that point. He identified Oswald as the number 3 man in a four man line up.

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337758/m1/1/

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2474 on: June 05, 2021, 12:40:39 AM »
Sure...

Mr. WHALEY. No, sir; I did not. They asked me which number he was standing under and he was standing under No. 2.

So, the #3 guy he picked according to his affidavit was standing under #2 -- ROFL

In reading Whaley's testimony, it's obvious that he was confused.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2474 on: June 05, 2021, 12:40:39 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2475 on: June 05, 2021, 12:58:24 AM »
Sure...

There were 4 guys in the lineup: Whaley picked #2, which is 3rd from his (Whaley's) right as Whaley himself mentioned.

Mr. Whaley.
Yes, sir.
Mr. Belin.
You saw a lineup?
Mr. Whaley.
Yes, sir.
Mr. Belin.
Do you remember what number he was in the lineup at all?

Mr. WHALEY. There was four of them, sir, and from the right to the left, he was No. 3.
Mr. Belin.
Starting from the right to the left, from his right or your right.
Mr. Whaley.
From your right, sir, which would have been his left. There were numbers above their heads, sir.
Mr. Belin.
Mr. Whaley, what number did you say the man was in the lineup?
Mr. Whaley.
No. 2.
Mr. Belin.
From the right or from your right?
Mr. Whaley.
From my left.
Mr. Belin.
No. 2?

Mr. WHALEY. They brought out four of them and stood them up there, and he was under No. 2. I mentioned he was the third one that come out. There were four and all handcuffed together.

-------------
In addition
-------------

Representative FORD. Did the man you identified have any reaction when they brought the group out, did he have any reaction that you noticed at the time you identified him?
Mr. WHALEY. Only that he was the only one that had the bruise on his head, sir. The only one who acted surly. In other words, I told this Commission this morning you wouldn't have had to have known who it was to have picked him out by the way he acted. But he was the man that I carried in my taxicab. I told them when I identified him.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2476 on: June 05, 2021, 01:34:40 AM »
This is what LNs on the run look like;

It's clear you don't have the wit to be embarrassed by your own buffoonery and I feel embarrassed I've wasted so much time on you.
It won't be happening in future.

Again, that is your incorrect INTERPRETATION.  I've explained this to you before but I'm no longer interested in explaining things to you.

It's the best indication you can get that they understand they have already lost the argument.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2476 on: June 05, 2021, 01:34:40 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2477 on: June 05, 2021, 01:35:50 AM »
Why wait for Saturday Night Live when you can watch the LN Clown Show all Friday?

As for Whaley, his memory improved tremendously when shown the two jackets. What he (and BALL)  "forgot" was that "Oswald", when leaving the cab, angled south while crossing Beckley and continued walking south on Beckley which is in the opposite direction of the rooming house.

Mr. BALL. Did you see whether he walked south?
Mr. WHALEY. I didn't see whether he walked north or south from there.

I don't think I've seen the LN Dream Team in such bad shape ever.

No need to worry about being in bad shape given that Whaley ID'd Oswald. Third from his (Whaley's) right; second from his (Whaley's) left. Handcuffed together. You can look it up. Meantime, sounds like y'all need a big hug: Keep circling those wagons, whistling in the dark, and backslapping your fellow Oswald-lovers.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2478 on: June 05, 2021, 01:59:39 AM »
No need to worry about being in bad shape given that Whaley ID'd Oswald. Third from his (Whaley's) right; second from his (Whaley's) left. Handcuffed together. You can look it up. Meantime, sounds like y'all need a big hug: Keep circling those wagons, whistling in the dark, and backslapping your fellow Oswald-lovers.

Do you actually know anybody who loves Oswald, or is it just a figment of your imagination?

You know, something like an imaginary opponent you desperately need to battle against and stop you from losing your faith....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2478 on: June 05, 2021, 01:59:39 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2479 on: June 05, 2021, 02:06:58 AM »
Do you actually know anybody who loves Oswald, or is it just a figment of your imagination?

You know, something like an imaginary opponent you desperately need to battle against and stop you from losing your faith....

Seems I've touched a nerve. Again.