Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 357968 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2464 on: June 04, 2021, 10:30:57 PM »
Advertisement
You can be as stubborn and/or patronizing as you want to be, but that still doesn't alter the fact that you were (and still are) wrong about Callaway. If you had read the full Nash article you would have known that the ambulance driver tried to call the dispatcher to tell him the victim was a police man when he couldn't get through because of Callaway being on the police radio. That's what's in the police tapes and you have simply misinterpret it.

As for the Nash claim, I will take your pathetic "Learn the case" remark as an admission that you are unable to produce the evidence I asked for to support your false and incorrect claim.

It is not my problem that your ego prevents you from admitting you were wrong on both counts.

Your incorrect interpretation of the radio calls mentioned in the Nash article doesn't mean anything at all, related to the police tapes telling you that Callaway made the call to the police dispatcher after helping load the body into the ambulance.

I can lead a horse to water, but I cannot make him drink from it, blah blah blah

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2464 on: June 04, 2021, 10:30:57 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #2465 on: June 04, 2021, 10:32:38 PM »
No one knows Oswald's exact route.

Even worse. No one knows if Oswald did in fact walk the distance at all. It is just assumed that he did.

What is known beyond any doubt - as confirmed by multiple witnesses and the evidence - is that Oswald was at the scene of the Tippit murder.

Beyond any doubt? Really?

Applying basic common sense to that fact then informs us that if Oswald was at the scene, then he had time to get there regardless of the pedantic nitpicking of a contrarian.

Circular logic!

Common sense is a poor substitute for actual evidence. But if you want to play that game, how about the other side of the same coin;

If Oswald couldn't physically be at 10th street when Tippit was killed, because he simply did not have enough time to get there, then common sense should tell you that the witnesses (the least reliable evidence there is, to begin with) are simply wrong.

See how easy it is.....

The events of that day only happened in one way, which means that it isn't enough to just say Oswald had time to get there. Prove it...... but you won't, because you can't!

Silly.   I realize this is hopeless but perhaps others have a better grasp of logic than yourself.  Try this.  A person is holding a winning lottery ticket in their hand.  Would arguing that the odds of winning the lottery were so long that this person could not have possibly won cast doubt on this fact?  Of course not.   Multiple witnesses and the evidence place Oswald at the Tippit murder scene (regardless of your endless speculation about the exact minute that this event occurred).  Therefore it renders your pedantic speculation about the timeline moot as it applies to Oswald's presence at the crime scene.   A fact is still a fact even if you could prove the odds were against it happening.  In this case your claim that the timeline was tight.  Something you haven't even done here.  You have just gone on and on and on in your desperate attempt to raise false doubt of Oswald's guilt. 

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2466 on: June 04, 2021, 10:46:46 PM »
Silly.   I realize this is hopeless but perhaps others have a better grasp of logic than yourself.  Try this.  A person is holding a winning lottery ticket in their hand.  Would arguing that the odds of winning the lottery were so long that this person could not have possibly won cast doubt on this fact?  Of course not.   Multiple witnesses and the evidence place Oswald at the Tippit murder scene (regardless of your endless speculation about the exact minute that this event occurred).  Therefore it renders your pedantic speculation about the timeline moot as it applies to Oswald's presence at the crime scene.   A fact is still a fact even if you could prove the odds were against it happening.  In this case your claim that the timeline was tight.  Something you haven't even done here.  You have just gone on and on and on in your desperate attempt to raise false doubt of Oswald's guilt.

Try this.  A person is holding a winning lottery ticket in their hand.  Would arguing that the odds of winning the lottery were so long that this person could not have possibly won cast doubt on this fact?  Of course not.

That's a stupid equation. The one you propose is a mathematical proposition that tells us that the odds of winning the lottery may be long but certainly not impossible. 

Where as, this rubbish;

Multiple witnesses and the evidence place Oswald at the Tippit murder scene (regardless of your endless speculation about the exact minute that this event occurred).

has nothing to do with a mathematical probability at all and everything to do with personal opinion about the "quality" (and I use the word loosely) of the evidence.

Therefore it renders your pedantic speculation about the timeline moot as it applies to Oswald's presence at the crime scene.   A fact is still a fact even if you could prove the odds were against it happening.

A fact is a fact, that's true, but your opinion isn't a fact. That's where you go wrong every time.

In this case your claim that the timeline was tight.

We've gone way passed that by now. Were you not paying attention?

You have just gone on and on and on in your desperate attempt to raise false doubt of Oswald's guilt.

Now, why would I wanna do that? You're way too paranoid. I'll gladly accept that Oswald killed Tippit. All you need to do is provide the conclusive evidence that he did. So, far you've failed miserably to do so, so in fact you are the one who is actually raising the doubt about Oswald's guilt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2466 on: June 04, 2021, 10:46:46 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2467 on: June 04, 2021, 10:49:23 PM »
Your incorrect interpretation of the radio calls mentioned in the Nash article doesn't mean anything at all, related to the police tapes telling you that Callaway made the call to the police dispatcher after helping load the body into the ambulance.

I can lead a horse to water, but I cannot make him drink from it, blah blah blah

The second truck carrying the other part of your ego has just arrived.

The police tapes do not tell me or anybody else that Callaway made the call the the dispatcher after helping loading Tippit's body in the ambulance. It's not there.... You just made it up. A foolish mistake.....

Oh, btw it's not my interpretation of the radio calls mentioned in the Nash article. It is what the article actually said!

Butler radioed his arrival at the scene at 1:18 p.m., within 60 seconds of leaving the funeral home. He remembers that there were at least 10 people standing around the man lying on the ground. It was not until he and his assistant pulled back a blanket covering Tippit that they realized the victim was a policeman.

Butler ran back to his radio to inform headquarters. The radio was busy and he could not cut in. He yelled “Mayday” to no avail, and went back to Tippit. The officer lay on his side, face down with part of his body under the left front fender of the police car. Butler and Kinsley rolled him over and saw the bullet wound through Tippit’s temple. Butler told us, “I thought he was dead then. It’s not my position to say so. We got him into the ambulance and we got going as quick as possible. On the way to the hospital I finally let them know it was a policeman.”

Here is Butler (602) not being able to get through on the radio transcripts.

602 (ambulance)   602.       
    Dispatcher   85.       
    85 (Ptm. R.W. Walker)   85.       
    Dispatcher   Suspect running west on Jefferson from the location.       
    85 (Ptm. R.W. Walker)   10-4.       
    Dispatcher   No physical description.       
    Citizen   Hello, hello, hello.       
    602 (ambulance)   602.       
    Citizen   Pardon, from out here on Tenth Street, 500 block. This officer just shot. I think he's dead.       
    Dispatcher   10-4. We have that information. The citizen using the radio: Remain off the radio now.

Feel free to point out what exactly I have misinterpreted.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:05:05 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2468 on: June 04, 2021, 11:05:47 PM »
The second truck carrying the other part of your ego has just arrived.

The police tapes do not tell me or anybody else that Callaway made the call the the dispatcher after helping loading Tippit's body in the ambulance. It's not there.... You just made it up. A foolish mistake.....

Oh, btw it's not my interpretation of the radio calls mentioned in the Nash article. It is what the article actually said!

Butler radioed his arrival at the scene at 1:18 p.m., within 60 seconds of leaving the funeral home. He remembers that there were at least 10 people standing around the man lying on the ground. It was not until he and his assistant pulled back a blanket covering Tippit that they realized the victim was a policeman.

Butler ran back to his radio to inform headquarters. The radio was busy and he could not cut in. He yelled “Mayday” to no avail, and went back to Tippit. The officer lay on his side, face down with part of his body under the left front fender of the police car. Butler and Kinsley rolled him over and saw the bullet wound through Tippit’s temple. Butler told us, “I thought he was dead then. It’s not my position to say so. We got him into the ambulance and we got going as quick as possible. On the way to the hospital I finally let them know it was a policeman.”

Here is Butler (602) not being able to get through on the radio transcripts.

602 (ambulance)   602.       
    Dispatcher   85.       
    85 (Ptm. R.W. Walker)   85.       
    Dispatcher   Suspect running west on Jefferson from the location.       
    85 (Ptm. R.W. Walker)   10-4.       
    Dispatcher   No physical description.       
    Citizen   Hello, hello, hello.       
    602 (ambulance)   602.       
    Citizen   Pardon, from out here on Tenth Street, 500 block. This officer just shot. I think he's dead.       
    Dispatcher   10-4. We have that information. The citizen using the radio: Remain off the radio now.

Again, that is your incorrect INTERPRETATION.  I've explained this to you before but I'm no longer interested in explaining things to you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2468 on: June 04, 2021, 11:05:47 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2469 on: June 04, 2021, 11:06:51 PM »
Again, that is your incorrect INTERPRETATION.  I've explained this to you before but I'm no longer interested in explaining things to you.

Translation; I have no explanation.

Run Bill Run...

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2470 on: June 04, 2021, 11:07:04 PM »
Too bad Whaley ID'd Oswald.
Whaley's convoluted testimony .......

Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then. But it all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just ordinary work clothes. It wasn't khaki pants but they were khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki. Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind of jacket, I didn't notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants.
Mr. BALL. Got in the front door?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. The front seat. And about that time an old lady, I think she was an old lady, I don't remember nothing but her sticking her head down past him in the door and said, "Driver, will you call me a cab down here?"
She had seen him get this cab and she wanted one, too, and he opened the door a little bit like he was going to get out and he said, "I will let you have this one," and she says, "No, the driver can call me one."

Mr. BALL. Here are two pair of pants, Commission Exhibit No. 157 and Commission Exhibit No. 156. Does it look anything like that?
Mr. WHALEY. I don't think I can identify the pants except they were the same color as that, sir.
Mr. BALL. Which color?
Mr. WHALEY. More like this lighter color, at least they were cleaner or something.
Mr. BALL. That is 157?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. But you are not sure about that?
Mr. WHALEY. I am not sure about the pants. I wouldn't be sure of the shirt if it hadn't had that light stripe in it. I just noticed that.
Mr. BALL. Here is Commission No. 162 which is a gray jacket with zipper.
Mr. WHALEY. I thank that is the jacket he had on when he rode with me in the cab.
Mr. BALL. Look something like it?

Mr. BALL. Later that day did you--were you called down to the police department?
Mr. WHALEY. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Were you the next day?
Mr. WHALEY. No, sir; they came and got me, sir, the next day after I told my superior when I saw in the paper his picture, I told my superiors that that had been my passenger that day at noon. They called up the police and they came up and got me.
Mr. BALL. When you saw in the newspaper the picture of the man?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
We are left to figure out if Oswald went home to change his shirt [with the stripe on it] or his jacket which was light blue? Or both...neither? Maybe he changed his grey jacket for another grey jacket. Lee was in a hurry? Then why would he offer his cab to another passenger?
Whaley was recalled twice to explain the shirt he saw Oswald wearing ---and on all three occasions he said it was a brown shirt with a silver stripe or lining.Such a shirt was never in exhibit.
Too bad Whaley died in a crash the following year......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2470 on: June 04, 2021, 11:07:04 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2471 on: June 04, 2021, 11:09:54 PM »
Why wait for Saturday Night Live when you can watch the LN Clown Show all Friday?

As for Whaley, his memory improved tremendously when shown the two jackets. What he (and BALL)  "forgot" was that "Oswald", when leaving the cab, angled south while crossing Beckley and continued walking south on Beckley which is in the opposite direction of the rooming house.

Mr. BALL. Did you see whether he walked south?
Mr. WHALEY. I didn't see whether he walked north or south from there.

I don't think I've seen the LN Dream Team in such bad shape ever.

I don't think I've seen the LN Dream Team in such bad shape ever.

Thumb1: