Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358101 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2456 on: June 04, 2021, 10:00:10 PM »
Advertisement
Listen Otto,
I've just finished mopping up one Tinfoil mess,
Forgive me if I don't get involved in another.

Agreed, simply running is probably the best option for you right now.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2456 on: June 04, 2021, 10:00:10 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2457 on: June 04, 2021, 10:04:04 PM »
Listen Otto,
I've just finished mopping up one Tinfoil mess,
Forgive me if I don't get involved in another.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2458 on: June 04, 2021, 10:10:21 PM »
11/23/63 FBI interview with Whaley (below).  Whaley gives a detailed description of Oswald's shirt, makes no mention of a jacket and even goes as far as describing that his infamous passenger's shirt had long sleeves.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 10:11:46 PM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2458 on: June 04, 2021, 10:10:21 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2459 on: June 04, 2021, 10:10:59 PM »

One runner congratulating another runner.... This is hilarious.

Have you figured out where you went wrong with Callaway (helping to put Tippit into the ambulance after - not before - his call) yet?

And have you found the evidence that the Nash couple actually saw the time stamped card for the ambulance, or do you need more time for that one as well?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2460 on: June 04, 2021, 10:14:38 PM »
One runner congratulating another runner.... This is hilarious.

Have you figured out where you went wrong with Callaway (helping to put Tippit into the ambulance after - not before - his call) yet?

And have you found the evidence that the Nash couple actually saw the time stamped card for the ambulance, or do you need more time for that one as well?

I didn't go wrong anywhere.  You don't know what you're talking about.  Your issue, not mine.  It's all in the police tapes.  Go have a listen.

Learn the case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2460 on: June 04, 2021, 10:14:38 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2461 on: June 04, 2021, 10:15:36 PM »
11/23/63 FBI interview with Whaley (below).  Whaley gives a detailed description of Oswald's shirt, makes no mention of a jacket and even goes as far as describing that his infamous passenger's shirt had long sleeves.

You LNs really need to synchronize your stories better. You've just destroyed Dan O'meara's false claim that Oswald left the TSBD wearing the grey jacket (CE 162). Great stuff  Thumb1:

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2462 on: June 04, 2021, 10:23:21 PM »

I didn't go wrong anywhere.  You don't know what you're talking about.  Your issue, not mine.  It's all in the police tapes.  Go have a listen.

Learn the case.

You can be as stubborn and/or patronizing as you want to be, but that still doesn't alter the fact that you were (and still are) wrong about Callaway. If you had read the full Nash article you would have known that the ambulance driver tried to call the dispatcher to tell him the victim was a police man when he couldn't get through because of Callaway being on the police radio. That's what's in the police tapes and you have simply misinterpret it.

As for the Nash claim, I will take your pathetic "Learn the case" remark as an admission that you are unable to produce the evidence I asked for to support your false and incorrect claim.

It is not my problem that your ego prevents you from admitting you were wrong on both counts.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 10:26:00 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2462 on: June 04, 2021, 10:23:21 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2463 on: June 04, 2021, 10:24:41 PM »
Whaley's 11/23/63 affidavit.  Again, no mention of a jacket, even describing spots on the shirt: