Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358030 times)

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2312 on: May 19, 2021, 10:55:14 PM »
Advertisement
Why?
What has that got to do with Frazier's testimony? His emphatic, unequivocal testimony regarding the jacket. If there's a part of his testimony that even remotely hints at Oswald wearing CE 163 that morning I've not found it. And if there's a more qualified witness to state what jacket Oswald had on that morning I've not found them.
As far as Frazier is concerned Oswald wore a light grey, long-sleeved, zipper jacket that morning. That's a fact.
Where does Frazier's testimony fit into your math?
And what about McWatters or Whaley?

Ermm...not that I'm aware of.

What I meant by my question was that Oswald is supposed to have dumped the zipper jacket Roberts is certain Oswald was wearing before he got to Brewer's store.
Why would Brewer see Oswald wearing a jacket if he'd already dumped it?
Sorry, where did Brewer say Oswald was wearing a jacket?

WC testimony:
Mr. BELIN - Any jacket?
Mr. BREWER - No.

Affidavit:  "This man was wearing a brown sport shirt..." Nothing about a jacket. Did he say this elsewhere?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2312 on: May 19, 2021, 10:55:14 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #2313 on: May 19, 2021, 11:10:05 PM »
Sorry, where did Brewer say Oswald was wearing a jacket?

WC testimony:
Mr. BELIN - Any jacket?
Mr. BREWER - No.

Affidavit:  "This man was wearing a brown sport shirt..." Nothing about a jacket. Did he say this elsewhere?

He didn't Steve.
That's the point of my post.
You need to read back a few posts to understand what's going on.

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #2314 on: May 19, 2021, 11:11:52 PM »
I haven't seen Whaley quoted to support the jacket tale, or did I miss it?

Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then. But it all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just ordinary work clothes. It wasn't khaki pants but they were khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki. Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind of jacket, I didn't notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2314 on: May 19, 2021, 11:11:52 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2315 on: May 19, 2021, 11:18:09 PM »
It seems mr. O'meara is ignoring my posts.

Not that I mind. After all, it's the ultimate expression of defeat.

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #2316 on: May 19, 2021, 11:20:57 PM »
It seems mr. O'meara is ignoring my posts.

Not that I mind. After all, it's the ultimate expression of defeat.

You keep ignoring the fact that saint Oswald tried to shoot a police officer when being arrested. This all but proves he shot JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2316 on: May 19, 2021, 11:20:57 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2317 on: May 19, 2021, 11:32:01 PM »

You keep ignoring the fact that saint Oswald tried to shoot a police officer when being arrested. This all but proves he shot JFK.

Did he? We only have the word of "do you want my autograph" McDonald for that....

And how does that prove he shot JFK? How in the world did you come to that conclusion?

Let me put a hypothetical to you. What if Oswald was involved in a plot which purpose is to kill Kennedy (but he doesn't know that). He's merely a foot soldier at a very low level and when Kennedy is actually shot and killed he understands the position he has been placed in and panics. He runs to the Texas Theater because he has been told to go there in case of trouble and he finds that his suspicion is correct. Instead of a contact showing up, the police are there in force. So, in a desperate attempt to get away he pulls his gun.....

Don't tell me this isn't a possible scenario! How do you reach the conclusion that he killed Kennedy?

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #2318 on: May 19, 2021, 11:40:46 PM »
Did he? We only have the word of "do you want my autograph" McDonald for that....

And how does that prove he shot JFK? How in the world did you come to that conclusion?

Let me put a hypothetical to you. What if Oswald was involved in a plot which purpose is to kill Kennedy (but he doesn't know that). He's merely a foot soldier at a very low level and when Kennedy is actually shot and killed he understands the position he has been placed in and panics. He runs to the Texas Theater because he has been told to go there in case of trouble and he finds that his suspicion is correct. Instead of a contact showing up, the police are there in force. So, in a desperate attempt to get away he pulls his gun.....

Don't tell me this isn't a possible scenario! How do you reach the conclusion that he killed Kennedy?

At no stage does Oswald come across as a panicky character. Or a stupid one. Your scenario requires both.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2318 on: May 19, 2021, 11:40:46 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2319 on: May 19, 2021, 11:42:21 PM »
At no stage does Oswald come across as a panicky character. Or a stupid one. Your scenario requires both.

So you can't answer my question? Got it! Thanks for playing.....