Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358108 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2304 on: May 19, 2021, 09:40:44 PM »
Advertisement
It makes sense Bill but Frazier is emphatic about the jacket.
Linnie is all "maybe" "I don't really know" I wasn't paying attention" sort of thing.
What you propose is the simplest and most efficient solution except for the insistence of Frazier who not only drove to work with him that morning but walked behind him as he tried to tuck his package under his arm.
McWatters and some kid whose name I forget have the man who is eventually ID'd as Oswald wearing a jacket as does Whaley,
Bledose ID's Oswald's shirt after the arrest.
And he may have taken it off by the time Roberts saw him as he was in full flight and looking for a quick change (perhaps)

I would like to go there for convenience's sake but my stupid brain won't allow it.
And just when I thought I was on to something  a lot of the witnesses seem to be describing a jacket darker than CE 162.

I'll be down this rabbit hole if you need me for anything

Cut to the quick: Ce163 was left behind @TBSD
You do the math.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 09:43:47 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2304 on: May 19, 2021, 09:40:44 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #2305 on: May 19, 2021, 09:50:36 PM »
Cut to the quick: Ce63 was left behind @TBSD
You do the math.

CE 163 was found in the TSBD, no doubt.
The same jacket Frazier is emphatic he didn't recognise and had never seen Oswald wearing.
In contrast to the light grey, long-sleeved, zipper jacket Frazier swears up and down Oswald was wearing that morning and when he dropped him off on Thursday.
A jacket he states three times he is familiar with.

McWatters and, in particular Whaley, put a jacket on Oswald/the guy with the transfer ticket.
So does some kid whose name I can't remember (I want to say Milton)

You do your math Bill and I'll do mine.

PS Why would Brewer see Oswald with a jacket on?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 09:51:55 PM by Dan O'meara »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2306 on: May 19, 2021, 10:03:38 PM »
Jim Garrisons name comes to mind.

Checkmate.

Never play chess

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2306 on: May 19, 2021, 10:03:38 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #2307 on: May 19, 2021, 10:13:29 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2308 on: May 19, 2021, 10:15:58 PM »
The same jacket Frazier is emphatic he didn't recognise and had never seen Oswald wearing.
In contrast to the light grey, long-sleeved, zipper jacket Frazier swears up and down Oswald was wearing that morning and when he dropped him off on Thursday.

McWatters and, in particular Whaley, put a jacket on Oswald/the guy with the transfer ticket.

You need to include CE163 in your math.

PS: Were you in Brewer's shoes?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 03:29:01 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2308 on: May 19, 2021, 10:15:58 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2309 on: May 19, 2021, 10:16:28 PM »

Isn't it nice to being able to pick the evidence you like for your pet theory and ignore everything else?

Oswald had two jackets.

So when Ball asks him about the two jackets "we have shown", he's talking about CE 163 and what other jacket?

Mr. FRAZIER - It was a gray, more or less flannel, wool-looking type of jacket that I had seen him wear and that is the type of jacket he had on that morning.
Mr. BALL - Did it have a zipper on it?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; it was one of the zipper types.
Mr. BALL - It isn't one of these two zipper jackets we have shown?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir.

CE 163 was found at the TSBD and could have been left there prior to the assassination.

And, on Friday morning, Randle saw Oswald wearing CE 163

Mr. BALL. Well, this one is gray but of these two the jacket I last showed you is Commission Exhibit No. 162, and this blue gray is 163, now if you had to choose between these two?
Mrs. RANDLE. I would choose the dark one.
Mr. BALL. You would choose the dark one?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Which is 163, as being more similar to the jacket he had?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; that I remember. But I, you know, didn't pay an awful lot of attention to his jacket. I remember his T-shirt and the shirt more so than I do the jacket.
Mr. BALL. The witness just stated that 163 which is the gray-blue is similar to the jacket he had on. 162, the light gray jacket was not.
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes.

And from this you can't reach the conclusion that Oswald did in fact wear CE 163 to work that morning?

Instead you make up a story in which Mrs Reid (the last person who saw Oswald at the TSBD), Mrs Bledsoe (who claimed to have seen a hole in a shirt sleeve and Mrs Roberts who saw him entering the rooming house wearing only a shirt are all wrong.
But wait, didn't I see the latest change in that theory just now, whereby Oswald took his jacket of on the bus so that Bledsoe could see the hole in the sleeve. Nice story, but maybe you shouldn't be doing math, as you seem to be not very good at it.

Oh btw Roberts was shown CE 162 and thought that the jacket Oswald put on was "darker than that"

Mr. BALL. You say he put on a separate jacket?
Mrs. ROBERTS. A jacket.
Mr. BALL. I'll show you this jacket which is Commission Exhibit 162---have you ever seen this jacket before?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, maybe I have, but I don't remember it. It seems like the one he put on was darker than that. Now, I won't be sure, because I really don't know, but is that a zipper jacket?

Go figure. You go through all that desperate trouble to get the grey jacket (CE 162) from Irving (where we both agree it was on Thursday evening) to the rooming house and then Roberts spoils your little party by not identifying CE 162 as the jacket she thought she had seen. Life really is a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' sometimes... isn't it?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 10:30:16 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #2310 on: May 19, 2021, 10:30:52 PM »

Why?
What has that got to do with Frazier's testimony? His emphatic, unequivocal testimony regarding the jacket. If there's a part of his testimony that even remotely hints at Oswald wearing CE 163 that morning I've not found it. And if there's a more qualified witness to state what jacket Oswald had on that morning I've not found them.
As far as Frazier is concerned Oswald wore a light grey, long-sleeved, zipper jacket that morning. That's a fact.
Where does Frazier's testimony fit into your math?
And what about McWatters or Whaley?

PS: Where you in Brewer's shoes?

Ermm...not that I'm aware of.

What I meant by my question was that Oswald is supposed to have dumped the zipper jacket Roberts is certain Oswald was wearing before he got to Brewer's store.
Why would Brewer see Oswald wearing a jacket if he'd already dumped it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2310 on: May 19, 2021, 10:30:52 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2311 on: May 19, 2021, 10:47:03 PM »

Why?

Hilarious. Why? Really? Because it is part of the evidence! That's why!

What has that got to do with Frazier's testimony? His emphatic, unequivocal testimony regarding the jacket. If there's a part of his testimony that even remotely hints at Oswald wearing CE 163 that morning I've not found it. And if there's a more qualified witness to state what jacket Oswald had on that morning I've not found them.

Then you are not paying attention. His sister disagrees with him and says CE 163 is the jacket Oswald was wearing on Friday morning;

Mr. BALL. Well, this one is gray but of these two the jacket I last showed you is Commission Exhibit No. 162, and this blue gray is 163, now if you had to choose between these two?
Mrs. RANDLE. I would choose the dark one.
Mr. BALL. You would choose the dark one?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Which is 163, as being more similar to the jacket he had?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; that I remember. But I, you know, didn't pay an awful lot of attention to his jacket. I remember his T-shirt and the shirt more so than I do the jacket.
Mr. BALL. The witness just stated that 163 which is the gray-blue is similar to the jacket he had on. 162, the light gray jacket was not.
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes.

And guess what? CE 163 was found at the TSBD. Now isn't that a coincidence?

As far as Frazier is concerned Oswald wore a light grey, long-sleeved, zipper jacket that morning. That's a fact.

Stop calling your opinion a fact because it isn't!

As far as Frazier is concerned he did not identify either of the two jackets shown to him as the jacket he saw

Mr. FRAZIER - It was a gray, more or less flannel, wool-looking type of jacket that I had seen him wear and that is the type of jacket he had on that morning.
Mr. BALL - Did it have a zipper on it?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; it was one of the zipper types.
Mr. BALL - It isn't one of these two zipper jackets we have shown?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir.

We know that Oswald only had two jackets and they were both shown to Frazier.

Where does Frazier's testimony fit into your math?

You've just been told

And what about McWatters or Whaley?

McWatters may have seen somebody wearing a jacket on his bus, but he never identified Oswald as that man and Whaley figured his passenger was wearing two jackets.

So, what about Reid, Bledsoe and Roberts?