Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358109 times)

Offline Gerry Down

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2240 on: May 18, 2021, 01:25:48 AM »
Advertisement
Is that the same Earl Warren who didn't want the job and was pressured into it by Johnson?

Btw was Earl Warren acting as a judge in a proper trial setting? Just wondering...

That's the Earl Warren.

At the Garrison trial, Garrison never attempted to question the validity of the rifle and revolver as evidence. So why would you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2240 on: May 18, 2021, 01:25:48 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2241 on: May 18, 2021, 01:31:53 AM »
The Police Officers who were confronted with the murdering Oswald.

Mr. McDONALD - My left hand, at this point.
Mr. BALL - And had he withdrawn the pistol
Mr. McDONALD - He was drawing it as I put my hand.
Mr. BALL - From his waist?
Mr. McDONALD - Yes, sir.

Mr. BELIN. When you saw Oswald's hand by his belt, which hand did you see then?
Mr. WALKER. He had ahold of the handle of it.
Mr. BELIN. Handle of what?
Mr. WALKER. The revolver.
Mr. BELIN. Was there a revolver there?
Mr. WALKER. Yes; there was.

Mr. HUTSON. McDonald was at this time simultaneously trying to hold this person's right hand. Somehow this person moved his right hand to his waist, and I saw a revolver come out, and McDonald was holding on to it with his right hand, and this gun was waving up toward the back of the seat like this.

Oswald even admitted carrying his revolver.

Mr. STERN - Was he asked whether he was carrying a pistol at the time he was in the Texas Theatre?
Mr. BOOKHOUT - Yes; that was brought up. He admitted that he was carrying a pistol at the time he was arrested.

Mr. McCLOY. Was it a sharpshooter's or a marksman's? There are two different types, you know.
Mr. HOSTY. I believe it was a sharpshooter, sir. He then told Captain Fritz that he had been living at 1026 North Beckley, that is in Dallas, Tex., at 1026 North Beckley under the name O. H. Lee and not under his true name.
Oswald admitted that he was present in the Texas School Book Depository Building on the 22d of November 1963, where he had been employed since the 15th of October. Oswald told Captain Fritz that he was a laborer in this building and had access to the entire building. It had offices on the first and second floors with storage on third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors.
Oswald told Captain Fritz that he went to lunch at approximately noon on the 22d of November, ate his lunch in the lunchroom, and had gone and gotten a Coca Cola from the Coca Cola machine to have with his lunch. He claimed that he was in the lunchroom at the time President Kennedy passed the building.
He was asked why he left the School Book Depository that day, and he stated that in all the confusion he was certain that there would be no more work for the rest of the day, that everybody was too upset, there was too much confusion, so he just decided that there would be no work for the rest of the day and so he went home. He got on a bus and went home. He went to his residence on North Beckley, changed his clothes, and then went to a movie.
Captain Fritz asked him if he always carried a pistol when he went to the movie, and he said he carried it because he felt like it. He admitted that he did have a pistol on him at the time of his arrest, in this theatre, in the Oak Cliff area of Dallas. He further admitted that he had resisted arrest and had received a bump and a cut as a result of his resisting of arrest. He then denied that he had killed Officer Tippit or President Kennedy.

Mr. BALL. What did he say?
Mr. FRITZ. He told me he went over and caught a bus and rode the bus to North Beckley near where he lived and went by home and changed clothes and got his pistol and went to the show. I asked him why he took his pistol and he said, "Well, you know about a pistol; I just carried it." Let's see if I asked him anything else right that minute. That is just about it.

Mr. EISENBERG. Mr. Cadigan, did you compare Commission Exhibit No. 135 with the standard or known writings of Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mr. CADIGAN. Yes; I did.
Mr. EISENBERG. What was your conclusion as to the origin of 135?
Mr. CADIGAN. That it was written by Lee Harvey Oswald.

JohnM

This is getting tiresome. Nothing in what you have posted even remotely comes close to showing that the revolver now in evidence is the one they took from Oswald. You can post all the gifs you want, it doesn't change the facts.

Oswald even admitted carrying his revolver.

Yes he did, but he claimed (if the reports are to believed) that he bought it in Fort Worth. That claim was never investigated,

Bottom line; you've got nothing but assumptions.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2242 on: May 18, 2021, 01:37:52 AM »
That's the Earl Warren.

At the Garrison trial, Garrison never attempted to question the validity of the rifle and revolver as evidence. So why would you?

Because I am no prosecutor with a trial strategy. I just want to try to find out what really happened. And I do question the validity of the revolver. I also have my doubts about the rifle but there, at least, is a possibility that Oswald did in fact order the rifle, although that does not mean he owned it.

Simple question; how often in your lifetime have you heard a story where one individual did some other individual a favor by buying or ordering a weapon because the person who wanted it couldn't buy one himself?

Or is it your contention that we live in a perfect world where these kind of things don't happen?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2242 on: May 18, 2021, 01:37:52 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2243 on: May 18, 2021, 01:40:04 AM »
So far, nobody has even come close (or tried for that matter) to challenge the time line I have presented. Why is that?

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #2244 on: May 18, 2021, 01:45:20 AM »
Simple question; how often in your lifetime have you heard a story where one individual did some other individual a favor by buying or ordering a weapon because the person who wanted it couldn't buy one himself?

Or is it your contention that we live in a perfect world where these kind of things don't happen?

You must live in a bad neighborhood because I have never heard of this happening.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2244 on: May 18, 2021, 01:45:20 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2245 on: May 18, 2021, 01:55:21 AM »
You must live in a bad neighborhood because I have never heard of this happening.

Lucky you... shielded from reality must be a nice way to grow up.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 01:57:30 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #2246 on: May 18, 2021, 01:59:18 AM »
Lucky you... shielded from reality must be a nice way to grow up.

You should get out of your neighbourhood. Go to the nearest bus stop and keep going until you can't hear the gunshots going off anymore.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2246 on: May 18, 2021, 01:59:18 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2247 on: May 18, 2021, 02:11:06 AM »
You should get out of your neighbourhood. Go to the nearest bus stop and keep going until you can't hear the gunshots going off anymore.

Why don't you stop assuming stuff you know absolutely nothing about?