Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358088 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2088 on: May 11, 2021, 09:31:05 AM »
Advertisement
T.F. Bowley arrives at the scene, goes to Tippit's body and, realizing there is nothing he can do for the officer, takes the mic from Benavides and reports the shooting at 1:17.  This is the first time dispatcher Murray Jackson hears of the shooting.

Bowley said in his affidavit that when he arrived at the scene he looked at his watch and it said 1:10 PM. By having him arrive at about 1:17, you are basically claiming that his watch was wrong by 7 minutes. This is just plain silly considering the fact that he was en route to pick up his wife from work and had just picked up his daughter from school. School bells tend to ring on time, yet somehow Bowley didn't notice that his watch was off by 7 minutes? Really?

No.

What's "plain silly" is you misrepresenting what I did say in a lame attempt to score points (I can only assume that's why you do it).  Stop misrepresenting what I said.  Got it?  Is it that difficult to stop?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 09:32:42 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2088 on: May 11, 2021, 09:31:05 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2089 on: May 11, 2021, 09:45:30 AM »
Callaway gets on the patrol car radio to report the shooting at 1:19 (ambulance sirens can be heard in the background).

But previously you had Callaway arriving at the scene 3 minutes after hearing the shots. Now you've changed that to 4 maybe even 5 minutes.

You're (once again) misrepresenting my position.

How have I "changed that to 4 maybe even 5 minutes"?

Tippit shooting occurs at 1:14/1:15.

===============

Ted Callaway gets to the scene around 1:17/1:18.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2090 on: May 11, 2021, 09:47:31 AM »
Really? The man had to run one block (and he said he ran) which would have taken no more than 2 minutes to walk. It's totally unbelievable.

First, Callaway waited until Oswald traversed the entire block down Patton from Tenth to Jefferson.  Right?  Of course it's right.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2090 on: May 11, 2021, 09:47:31 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2091 on: May 11, 2021, 09:48:44 AM »
T. F. Bowley actually checked his watch on arrival; it said 1:10 pm.

At least 5 minutes slow -- LOL

No wonder the commission did not call this witness.

Bowley didn't see anything.  Why would they call him?

Why take an affidavit if he didn't see any thing?

So that guys like you wouldn't As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' and moan that they ignored him completely. 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 09:49:52 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2092 on: May 11, 2021, 09:51:16 AM »
And why in the world would Callaway still make a radio call if the ambulance was already gone and he helped load Tippit's body in the ambulance. It makes no sense at all.

He did it, so what's your point here?  Or do you enjoy asking useless questions?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2092 on: May 11, 2021, 09:51:16 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2093 on: May 11, 2021, 09:55:08 AM »
You don't have the right to state automatically (try as you might) that she was referring to the 1:12 bus.

But you have the right to state automatically that she was catching the 1:22 bus, right?

Again with misrepresenting my position.

Concentrate here...

My position is that none of us can say with any certainty which bus Markham was intending to catch that day.  I don't claim as a fact that she was trying to catch the 1:22 bus.  It's most of "you and your ilk" who try to claim as a fact that she was on her way to catch the 1:12 bus.  She never mentions either one.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2094 on: May 11, 2021, 09:58:38 AM »
You don't have the right to state automatically (try as you might) that she was referring to the 1:12 bus.

But you have the right to state automatically that she was catching the 1:22 bus, right?

Talk about nonsense.

She said she left her home at 1:06 / 1:07 and there is nothing in her statements anywhere that contradicts that. The distance from her home to the bus stop at Jefferson was no more than 5 minutes. Waiting for the 1:22 bus would have her waiting at the bus stop for 10 minutes. Highly unlikely. Even less so as this was her daily routine.

She said she left her home at 1:06 / 1:07

Where did she say that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2094 on: May 11, 2021, 09:58:38 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2095 on: May 11, 2021, 10:02:15 AM »
Bowley stated that he picked up his daughter at the R.L. Thornton School at 12:55 pm. Assuming same location today (6011 Old Ox Rd, Dallas, TX 75241) MapQuest advises a 15 minute drive north on Marsalis, west on 10th, to get to the crime scene, as Bowley stated. There is no reason to doubt his timing.

Back in the day a watch running slow would get you in trouble. Anyone wearing and relying on a watch would be fully aware of it's performance. 

BTW, "Bowley didn't see anything." as stated by Bill Brown is a lie.

It's a figure of speech.

Bowley didn't see the killer.  The killer was gone by the time Bowley arrived.  Right?  No need to call him.