Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 357950 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2040 on: May 08, 2021, 11:20:14 PM »
Advertisement
So, you didn't agree with me but nevertheless said we have nothing to talk about? Is that your current position?

As I said; cue for the word games

No.  I did not agree with you.  You're now taking my post completely out of context to try to prove a point. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2040 on: May 08, 2021, 11:20:14 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2041 on: May 08, 2021, 11:23:26 PM »
From Dale Myers:

"The death certificate "discrepancy" - as I noted in "With Malice" - was explained during a 1983 interview I conducted with the late Dr. Paul Moellenhoff, who attended Tippit at Methodist. He told me that the clocks within the emergency area at Methodist showed different times - neither of them accurate as it turns out.

He used the 1:15 p.m. time shown on one of the clocks. The time reported to the FBI by Dr. Liquori (With Malice [WM], 2013 [edition], p.557) - 1:24 pm - is probably the accurate one based on the recorded timing of Bowley's call, the recorded departure of the ambulance from 10th and Patton, and the known drive time from 10th and Patton to Methodist Hospital.

DPD Officer Davenport noted that Moellenhoff removed one slug from Tippit's body at 1:30 pm (WM 2013 p.536). That same time (1:30 pm) made its way into Leavelle's homicide report (WM 2013 p.519) as the time Tippit was pronounced DOA (which couldn't possibly be true, right? You don't pull a slug from a body until after he's pronounced dead). This matches up with Moellenhoff's 1983 recollection that he removed a slug from the body within ten minutes of declaring Tippit DOA.

My caption under the death certificate (WM 2013 p.506) seeks to clarify the discrepancy between the Time of Injury (1:18 pm) and the time Death Occurred (1:15 pm). Again, it stems from my conversation with Dr. Moellenhoff. The 1:18 pm time, of course, probably refers to the time that Bowley's radio call was received - not the actual time Tippit was shot.

The 1:15 p.m. notation (although close in time to the actual moment of the shooting, as far as I can calculate) probably stems from Dr. Moellenhoff's use of an inaccurate Methodist emergency room clock.

Interesting, huh? All this fuss because no one at Methodist bothered to synchronize the clocks to actual time (some running fast, some running slow).

Can you imagine how many other death certificates were marked with times that were off by a few minutes? But what does it matter in those cases? Not one whit."

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2042 on: May 08, 2021, 11:30:42 PM »

Why didn't she have a clue?  Because you don't like what she said?

Because she basically told us so in her testimony. She could not provide any details for what Oswald was wearing when he came in, but within 3 minutes and despite the fact that she was concentrating on the television and thus had her back turned to the living room  she suddenly developed perfect vision? Give me a break!

The only reason why you want to keep Roberts in play is because without her you don't have Oswald wearing a jacket at the Tippit crime scene when Tippit was killed. You are struggling to keep a fake narrative alive instead of looking at the facts truthfully.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2042 on: May 08, 2021, 11:30:42 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2043 on: May 08, 2021, 11:32:35 PM »

No.  I did not agree with you.  You're now taking my post completely out of context to try to prove a point.

Ok. Very strange, but I'll take you word for it.

Now tell me how long did it take Callaway to get to the scene after he heard the shots?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2044 on: May 08, 2021, 11:37:14 PM »
To be dishonest? Yes, you would know all about that.... posting one word from a reply I made to Dan O'meara in a different context say everything about you and nothing about me.

Mr. selfdeclared expert in the Tippit case is reduced to playing childish claims because he can not argue the actual facts. I would ask you if you were not ashamed, but you are a LN so it goes with the territory.

You haven't got the guts to confront me in a live face to face discussion because I will destroy you and you know it.

You took my comments and posted them out of context to get my words to say what you wanted them to say.  I'm just showing you how easy it is for others to do that to your words, too.

And no, I am not a "selfdeclared" expert.  I haven't claimed to be an expert on the Tippit case (save for one occasion when I was making an obvious joke) nor have I ever claimed to be a researcher.  You sound jealous though.

Why do discussions with you always turn personal and about other forum members instead of simply discussing the case?  Do you even know that you're the only member in this entire forum with this certain posting characteristic?

Are you this angry in real life, too?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 11:39:03 PM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2044 on: May 08, 2021, 11:37:14 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2045 on: May 08, 2021, 11:55:40 PM »
You took my comments and posted them out of context to get my words to say what you wanted them to say.  I'm just showing you how easy it is for others to do that to your words, too.

And no, I am not a "selfdeclared" expert.  I haven't claimed to be an expert on the Tippit case (save for one occasion when i was making an obvious joke) nor have i ever claimed to be a researcher.  You sound jealous though.

Why do discussions with you always turn personal and about other forum members instead of simply discussing the case?  Do you even know that you're the only member in this entire forum with this certain posting characteristic?

You took my comments and posted them out of context to get my words to say what you wanted them to say.

No, I quoted from our actual conversation. Anybody who follows the links can see that

I'm just showing you how easy it is for others to do that to your words, too.

By quoting from another conversation and pretend it is my answer to your question? Just how desperate are you?

And no, I am not a "selfdeclared" expert.  I haven't claimed to be an expert on the Tippit case (save for one occasion when i was making an obvious joke) nor have i ever claimed to be a researcher.  You sound jealous though.

So you did claim it and are now saying you were making a joke? Got it...

Why do discussions with you always turn personal

Because (1) discussions with types like you always turn personal quickly and (2) I hate dishonest propagandists like you. If you want to have a normal civil conversation with me than stop writing a lie every second word you write.

instead of simply discussing the case?

With the likes of guys like you?.... I have no interest in a discussion with somebody who is constantly lying to me and playing childish word games to score points. That's why I wanted to debate this case with you live and face to face. No chance for playing games or outright lying!

Do you even know that you're the only member in this entire forum with this certain posting characteristic?

Really? Say who? But you are right to the extent that I don't suffer fools gladly. And btw the only one who is making this conversation personal, instead of "simply discussing the case" is YOU!

What makes you think that I am angry? Just because I disagree with the crap you are trying to sell. Don't flatter yourself!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 02:00:55 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2046 on: May 08, 2021, 11:58:17 PM »
You took my comments and posted them out of context to get my words to say what you wanted them to say.

No, I quoted from our actual conversation. Anybody who follows the links can see that

No.  You posted only a portion of my post, completely misrepresenting what I said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2046 on: May 08, 2021, 11:58:17 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2047 on: May 09, 2021, 12:03:52 AM »
Helen Markham was on foot, walking south along Patton toward her bus stop, which
was on Jefferson Boulevard.  Markham was just reaching the northwest corner of
Tenth and Patton when she noticed Tippit's patrol car pass through the
intersection, heading east along Tenth Street.  Markham testified that the
patrol car pulled up to a man who was walking on the sidewalk on the south side
of Tenth Street.  Helen Markham positively identified Lee Oswald as the man she
saw talking to, and shoot, J.D. Tippit.  She testified that she saw Oswald run
from the scene, heading down Patton with a gun in his hand.

William Scoggins was sitting in his cab at the southeast corner of Tenth and
Patton.  Scoggins saw Tippit's patrol car pass slowly in front of his cab,
driving west to east along Tenth Street (Scoggins' cab was sitting on Patton,
facing north towards Tenth street).  Scoggins noticed that the patrol car pulled
up alongside a man who was walking on the sidewalk on the south side of Tenth
Street.  William Scoggins positively identified Lee Oswald as the man he saw
running towards his cab seconds after hearing gun shots.  Scoggins got out of
his cab with thoughts of running from the scene as Oswald headed straight
towards him after the shots rang out.  After realizing he had nowhere to hide,
Scoggins returned to his cab and ducked down behind it as he watched Oswald turn
the corner and head down Patton towards Jefferson.  Scoggins testified that
Oswald had a gun in his hand.

Barbara Davis was lying in bed inside her residence, which was the house at the
corner of Tenth and Patton.  She heard gunshots outside and went to the door.
She opened the screen door and noticed Helen
Markham across the street, screaming.  Davis then noticed a man cutting through
her front yard, holding a gun in his hands.  She testified that the man had the
gun cocked in his hands as if he were emptying it.  Barbara Davis positively
identified Lee Oswald as the man who she saw cut across her yard with a gun in
his hands.

Virginia Davis was in the living room of her residence (400 E. Tenth
St.) when she heard gunshots outside.  Virginia Davis went to the door
and, like Barbara, noticed Helen Markham across the street, screaming.  Davis
then noticed a man cutting across the front yard with a gun in his hands.  She
testified that the man was emptying shells out of the gun.  Virginia Davis
positively identified Lee Oswald as the man who she saw cut across the front
yard with a gun in his hands.

Ted Callaway was standing out on the front porch of the used-car lot office,
where he worked.  Callaway testified that he heard five pistol shots.  Callaway
testified that he believed the shots came from the vicinity of Tenth Street,
which was behind the office he worked in.  He went out to the sidewalk on the
east side of Patton and noticed Scoggin's cab parked up near the corner of
Patton at Tenth.  As Callaway watched the cab driver (Scoggins) hide beside his
cab, he noticed a man running across Patton from the east side of Patton to the
west side.  Callaway watched the man run down Patton towards Jefferson.  Ted
Callaway positively identified Lee Oswald as the man he saw run down Patton with
a gun in his hands.

Sam Guinyard worked at the same used-car lot as Ted Callaway.  Guinyard was out
on the lot washing one of the cars when he heard gunshots come from the
direction up toward Tenth Street.  From the car lot, Guinyard was looking north
toward Tenth in an attempt to see where the shots came from when he saw a man on
the sidewalk in between the first two houses on Tenth Street (400 E. Tenth and
404 E. Tenth).  Guinyard went toward the sidewalk on the east side of Patton and
saw the man cut across the yard of the house on the corner (400 E. Tenth, the
Davis residence) and proceeded to run south on Patton.  Guinyard said the man
had a gun in his hands and was emptying it of shells.  Sam Guinyard positively
identified Lee Oswald as the man he saw running with the gun in his hands.

Each of the above witnesses saw a man flee the vicinity of the Tippit murder.  Each of the above witnesses saw a gun in the man's hands.  Every single one of the above witnesses positively identified Lee Oswald as that man.