Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358021 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1984 on: May 07, 2021, 05:51:02 AM »
Advertisement
Evidence please.

According to the police tapes, the first ambulance arrived at 1:18.  It was dispatched from the Dudley-Hughes Funeral Home, two blocks away.  George and Patricia Nash saw the time slip notifying of the dispatch and noted that it was time-stamped 1:18.

http://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/History/WC_Period/Reactions_to_Warren_Report/Support_from_center/The_other_witnesses--Nashes.html

The Dudley M. Hughes Funeral Home is the central ambulance dispatching point for southern Dallas. It either handles calls directly or calls other funeral homes in the system that cover other areas. Dudley M. Hughes Jr., the dispatcher, took the call from the police. He filled out an ambulance call slip with the code “3-19” (which means emergency shooting) and the address, “501 East 10th Street.” He put the slip into the time clock and stamped it 1:18 p.m., November 22, in the space marked “Time Called.” Since the location was just two short blocks away he told one of his own drivers, Clayton Butler, to respond. Butler and Eddie Kinsley ran down the steps, got into the ambulance and took off, siren screaming.
    Butler radioed his arrival at the scene at 1:18 p.m., within 60 seconds of leaving the funeral home. He remembers that there were at least 10 people standing around the man lying on the ground. It was not until he and his assistant pulled back a blanket covering Tippit that they realized the victim was a policeman.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1984 on: May 07, 2021, 05:51:02 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1985 on: May 07, 2021, 10:14:22 AM »
According to the police tapes, the first ambulance arrived at 1:18.  It was dispatched from the Dudley-Hughes Funeral Home, two blocks away.  George and Patricia Nash saw the time slip notifying of the dispatch and noted that it was time-stamped 1:18.

http://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/History/WC_Period/Reactions_to_Warren_Report/Support_from_center/The_other_witnesses--Nashes.html

The Dudley M. Hughes Funeral Home is the central ambulance dispatching point for southern Dallas. It either handles calls directly or calls other funeral homes in the system that cover other areas. Dudley M. Hughes Jr., the dispatcher, took the call from the police. He filled out an ambulance call slip with the code “3-19” (which means emergency shooting) and the address, “501 East 10th Street.” He put the slip into the time clock and stamped it 1:18 p.m., November 22, in the space marked “Time Called.” Since the location was just two short blocks away he told one of his own drivers, Clayton Butler, to respond. Butler and Eddie Kinsley ran down the steps, got into the ambulance and took off, siren screaming.
    Butler radioed his arrival at the scene at 1:18 p.m., within 60 seconds of leaving the funeral home. He remembers that there were at least 10 people standing around the man lying on the ground. It was not until he and his assistant pulled back a blanket covering Tippit that they realized the victim was a policeman.

Astounding hypocriscy.

According to LNs Markham's clock was wrong, Bowley's watch was wrong, Methodist Hospital clocks were wrong, but the clocks used by DPD Dispatchers (which their own man in charge, J.C. Bowles said were not synchronized and did not give real time) and the clock used by Dudley M. Hughes Funeral Home worked perfectly and were spot on.

No time stamped slip of the Funeral Home has ever been found. It doesn't exist. And nowhere in the article written by George and Patricia Nash does it say they actually saw the time slip.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 10:42:22 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1986 on: May 07, 2021, 02:58:16 PM »
Astounding hypocriscy.

According to LNs Markham's clock was wrong, Bowley's watch was wrong, Methodist Hospital clocks were wrong, but the clocks used by DPD Dispatchers (which their own man in charge, J.C. Bowles said were not synchronized and did not give real time) and the clock used by Dudley M. Hughes Funeral Home worked perfectly and were spot on.

No time stamped slip of the Funeral Home has ever been found. It doesn't exist. And nowhere in the article written by George and Patricia Nash does it say they actually saw the time slip.

How long do you think it takes for the ambulance to get to the scene once the funeral home received the call?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1986 on: May 07, 2021, 02:58:16 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1987 on: May 07, 2021, 03:05:44 PM »
How long do you think it takes for the ambulance to get to the scene once the funeral home received the call?

Irrelevant to the comment I made.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1988 on: May 07, 2021, 03:10:06 PM »
Irrelevant to the comment I made.

Who said it was relevant to your comment?  Why not (finally) answer a very simple question?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1988 on: May 07, 2021, 03:10:06 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1989 on: May 07, 2021, 04:39:54 PM »

Who said it was relevant to your comment?  Why not (finally) answer a very simple question?

I have answered far more questions in our conversations than you ever have.

Why do you lie about George and Patricia Nash actually seeing the stamped time slip when they never said that in their article?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1990 on: May 07, 2021, 05:05:35 PM »
I have answered far more questions in our conversations than you ever have.

Why do you lie about George and Patricia Nash actually seeing the stamped time slip when they never said that in their article?

Because you don't know the case means I'm lying?  Do you really believe that article I linked to is the only place on the entire internet where information on the Nash's can be found?

It's not my problem that you don't know the facts of the Tippit murder.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1990 on: May 07, 2021, 05:05:35 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1991 on: May 07, 2021, 05:13:29 PM »
I'll continue this discussion with you as long as it remains civil. The first time you start patronizing the conversation is over.

Based on both of our posting histories, I think we know who needs to try their damnedest to remain civil.

It was a reponse to your pathetic claim...