Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 357950 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1968 on: May 06, 2021, 11:23:25 PM »
Advertisement
I have cleared it up. I caused the misunderstanding by writing that line too quickly inbetween things. It was a reponse to your pathetic claim that if Tippit was shot prior to 1:10 [as I claimed based on a preponderance of evidence] it would have taken Callaway nine minutes to get to the crime scene.

That's what I was replying to. Calculate 1:10 + 9 minutes and you get 1:19 and there is not a shred of credible evidence that you can show that Callaway arrived at the scene at 1:19.

Had we continued our discussion I would have demonstrated that Callaway did in fact not even need 3 minutes after the shots to arrive at the crime scene.

Hell, I don't even recall having a conversation with you in the past about Callaway and any of this.

Really, short term memory failing?

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2759.msg103253.html#msg103253

But in reality, I simply don't have you very high on my radar.

Then don't engage me and go back to your propaganda loving friends at your facebook site.

It was a reponse to your pathetic claim...

I doubt that even one single member of this forum is surprised that YOU are the one who bailed on being civil.

Really, short term memory failing?

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2759.msg103253.html#msg103253

Now I remember.  Thanks for posting the link to your error.  Like I said, I didn't recall that conversation with you.  Is that somehow supposed to be of any relevance?  I apologize to you that I rarely pay attention to what you've said once I am finished with that particular conversation with you.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 11:25:52 PM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1968 on: May 06, 2021, 11:23:25 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1969 on: May 06, 2021, 11:36:11 PM »

I doubt that even one single member of this forum is surprised that YOU are the one who bailed on being civil.

Now I remember.  Thanks for posting the link to your error.  Like I said, I didn't recall that conversation with you.  Is that somehow supposed to be of any relevance?  I apologize to you that I rarely pay attention to what you've said once I am finished with that particular conversation with you.

Bla bla bla ... pleading ignorance and ego playing up again? What happened to the Bill Brown I once knew? You know, the guy who said "facts only"......

All this and still not even an attempt to address the points I raised in my post. Says it all really.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 11:51:30 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1970 on: May 06, 2021, 11:53:43 PM »
No.  Where are you getting this from?  Please explain.

First, I do not have Callaway being on the police radio at 1:18.  I'm not sure where you get this from.

What I've clearly said, many times over, is that Callaway was on the police radio reporting the shooting to the dispatcher at 1:19-1:20.

Also, the ambulance was not already there when Callaway arrived.  The ambulance was dispatched at 1:18.  Callaway is on the police radio at 1:19-1:20.  The ambulance was on it's way to the scene as Callaway was on the radio (it's sirens can be heard in the background of Callaway's radio report).

I am not going to discuss just the details of my posts that you want to discuss. Address the entire post or not at all. Up to you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1970 on: May 06, 2021, 11:53:43 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1971 on: May 07, 2021, 12:00:14 AM »
I am not going to discuss just the details of my posts that you want to discuss. Address the entire post or not at all. Up to you.

I like to break down large posts into smaller segments.  Easier to follow that way.  You don't have to like it.  But, for you to have the gall to even think that you can tell me how to post is comical.  Stop behaving like a child.  I am responding to your "points" and instead of replying to that, you want to tell me how to post properly.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1972 on: May 07, 2021, 12:03:33 AM »
Mr. CALLAWAY:  "I saw a squad car, and by that time there was four or five people that had gathered, a couple of cars had stopped. Then I saw--I went on up to the squad car and saw the police officer lying in the street. I see he had been shot in the head. So the first thing I did, I ran over to the squad car. I didn't know whether anybody reported it or not. So I got on the police radio and called them, and told them a man had been shot, told them the location, I thought the officer was dead. They said we know about it, stay off the air, so I went back. By this time an ambulance was coming."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1972 on: May 07, 2021, 12:03:33 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1973 on: May 07, 2021, 12:03:56 AM »
No.  Where are you getting this from?  Please explain.

First, I do not have Callaway being on the police radio at 1:18.  I'm not sure where you get this from.

What I've clearly said, many times over, is that Callaway was on the police radio reporting the shooting to the dispatcher at 1:19-1:20.

Also, the ambulance was not already there when Callaway arrived.  The ambulance was dispatched at 1:18.  Callaway is on the police radio at 1:19-1:20.  The ambulance was on it's way to the scene as Callaway was on the radio (it's sirens can be heard in the background of Callaway's radio report).

The points you raised?  Like the "points" you raised regarding Callaway that I just addressed a minute ago in my above post?  Your errors are so egregious that it's a waste of my time.

The points you raised?  Like the "points" you raised regarding Callaway that I just addressed a minute ago in my above post?  Your errors are so egregious that it's a waste of my time.

That's what all those say who have nothing of substance to counter the arguments presented. Your "holier than thou" posture is once again getting the better of you. No wonder you ran away for a live face to face debate. You haven't got the guts!

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1974 on: May 07, 2021, 12:05:54 AM »

That's what all those say who have nothing of substance to counter the arguments presented. Your "holier than thou" posture is once again getting the better of you. No wonder you ran away for a live face to face debate. You haven't got the guts!

You're acting like a troll.

I addressed a few of your "points" (though we should call them errors instead of points).

Once we knock this out, then I'll move on to other portions of your long post.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1974 on: May 07, 2021, 12:05:54 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1975 on: May 07, 2021, 12:07:39 AM »
Callaway testified that as he was working the radio "an ambulance was coming", which is another impossibility if the official narrative you promote is to be believed, because you have Callaway being on the radio at 1:18...

You said I have Callaway on the police radio at 1:18.  This is one of your errors.  Where did you get that from?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 12:13:10 AM by Bill Brown »