Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Non problematic evidence?  (Read 24365 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Non problematic evidence?
« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2019, 08:20:27 PM »
Advertisement
If you have anything new to discuss, let?s hear it!

Another way to avoid misunderstandings is to avoid jumping to conclusions.

No, because jumping to conclusions is part of a process to trying to understand. Even if one does not jump to a conclusion the misunderstanding will still be there, albeit unresolved.

When you keep talking in riddles and implicitely saying things that you claim you are not saying, you basically invite people to jump to conclusions.

The conclusion I have now jumped to whilst btw having an open mind, is that you, like some of your LN brothers, have nothing significant to offer and are only wasting my time.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 09:02:50 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2019, 08:20:27 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2019, 08:32:59 PM »

No, because jumping to conclusions is part of a process to trying to understand. Even if one does not jump to a conclusion the misunderstand will still be there, albeit unresolved.

When you keep talking in riddles and implicitely saying things that you claim you are not saying, you basically invite people to jump to conclusions.

The conclusion I have now jumped to whilst btw having in open mind, is that you, like some of your LN brothers, have nothing significant to offer and are only wasting my time.

Asking a question instead of telling someone that they said something that they didn?t might be something for you to consider doing.

So please ignore me. I promise I won?t be offended.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2019, 09:29:55 PM »
Asking a question instead of telling someone that they said something that they didn?t might be something for you to consider doing.

So please ignore me. I promise I won?t be offended.

Asking a question instead of telling someone that they said something that they didn?t

That wouldn't happen of course if you answered questions to begin with, which of course you don't!

So please ignore me.

Since you offer no contribution to the discussion(s) or the forum, that might indeed be the best advice you have ever given.

You seem to be eager to give other people advice on what they should do, so let's see if you are as equally eager at accepting advice; perhaps you should ask yourself why the majority of people you have talked to in your posts since re-joining all have the same or at least similar opinion of you?.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 09:36:55 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2019, 09:29:55 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2019, 10:08:32 PM »
Asking a question instead of telling someone that they said something that they didn?t

That wouldn't happen of course if you answered questions to begin with, which of course you don't!

So please ignore me.

Since you offer no contribution to the discussion(s) or the forum, that might indeed be the best advice you have ever given.

You seem to be eager to give other people advice on what they should do, so let's see if you are as equally eager at accepting advice; perhaps you should ask yourself why the majority of people you have talked to in your posts since re-joining all have the same or at least similar opinion of you?.

I am not here for a popularity contest.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 10:40:33 PM by Charles Collins »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2019, 10:28:05 PM »

No, because jumping to conclusions is part of a process to trying to understand. Even if one does not jump to a conclusion the misunderstanding will still be there, albeit unresolved.

The conclusion I have now jumped to whilst btw having an open mind, is that you, like some of your LN brothers, have nothing significant to offer and are only wasting my time.

Get an LNer to translate for you.
 ;)

In the meantime, Lord Haughty, any chance that you can offer 'something significant' about who besides the CTer (No-Name) shooter knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 10:29:41 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2019, 10:28:05 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2019, 10:41:44 PM »
[/quot
>>> Charles you can fix your HTML by adding an "e" and a square bracket to this

Thanks I didn?t realize that had happened (fixed it)

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2019, 10:52:53 PM »

I am not here for a popularity contest.

So you can say why you are not here, but you can't or won't say why you are here not taking part in discussions. You are truly hilarious!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2019, 10:52:53 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2019, 01:30:14 AM »
So you can say why you are not here, but you can't or won't say why you are here not taking part in discussions. You are truly hilarious!

I was 10-years old and in the classroom at school when the assassination took place. I think that most everyone would agree that it is highly unlikely that I had anything to do with any alleged conspiracy. You might want to consider refocusing your attention to the assassination. Most readers are probably more interested in the assassination than they are in little old me.