Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's feat?  (Read 52230 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's feat?
« Reply #248 on: February 28, 2021, 06:37:47 AM »
Advertisement
The WC knew he had been dryfiring. They had analyzed CE 543.

What possible analysis of an expended rifle shell could tell you who operated a rifle containing it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: February 28, 2021, 06:37:47 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #249 on: February 28, 2021, 06:43:21 AM »
Information has it that the gun bag was 38"
Not aware of any assumptions attached to that

Assumption attached to that: “gun bag”.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #250 on: February 28, 2021, 11:56:00 AM »
Assumption attached to that: “gun bag”.

Oops, I meant the not-curtain-rod 38"bag

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: February 28, 2021, 11:56:00 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #251 on: February 28, 2021, 12:50:45 PM »

What's the point of speculating about a bag that Oswald didn't carry on Friday morning?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #252 on: February 28, 2021, 02:01:36 PM »
What's the point of speculating about a bag that Oswald didn't carry on Friday morning?

What specultion.. are you claiming Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy?

Oh, my..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: February 28, 2021, 02:01:36 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2021, 06:17:12 PM »
You have repeatedly demonstrated having no relevant knowledge concerning firearms. Maybe only post on the subjects you have knowledge concerning.

Oh... so you're you're an expert,, are you Jack?

Can you explain why it is necessary to live fire the rifle every time you practice with the rifle?

You profess to be an expert, Jack    So maybe you can enlighten us with your answer to the question....

Clearly you believe that a person is "practicing to become proficient with a rifle" if that person is merely going through the motions of firing a rifle.....

Any 10 year old here knows more about firearms than you do.

So maybe you can enlighten us with your answer to the question...

No thanks, I will leave just as happily ignorant as I found you. You should not be posting about firearms if you have no answer to that question. Time to stop pretending, people here who have some knowledge of firearms know you do not.

Oh... so you're you're an expert,, are you Jack?

Does knowledge of the value of dry firing all that it takes for you to consider an individual an expert in firearms? Shows how little you truly know about any of it. If that is the case any 10 year old here that has been involved in firearms training is an expert and knows more than you do. I have seen a number of them grow up over the years and you would not ever want to be caught in their sights.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #254 on: February 28, 2021, 06:25:20 PM »
Three empty cartridge cases were allegedly found by the so called snipers window. What does that prove? You tell me.Duh...Oswald was dead. He did not need protection --she did.Go watch some youtube gun posts and if you see a video where someone is 'dry-firing' or pointing a gun and yelling BANG... link it and put it up for us.Do you have any guns? If so what kind.. and do you dry-fire them or live fire them? Both? Neither?

No answers to the questions just whatever this is?

Question #1

Can you prove there was a third shot?  LHO never fired three shots in 5 seconds. He is being credited with doing something he never accomplished.

Three empty cartridge cases were allegedly found by the so called snipers window. What does that prove? You tell me.
That is not an answer to this question.  "Can you prove there was a third shot? "

----------------------
Question #2

"Can you explain why it is necessary to live fire the rifle every time you practice with the rifle? It seems to be a deciding factor to you in whether someone is practicing or not."

This is not an answer to the question, in fact it is just a ridiculous answer. "Go watch some youtube gun posts and if you see a video where someone is 'dry-firing' or pointing a gun and yelling BANG... link it and put it up for us."

LHO did not perform the feat of three shots in 5+ seconds that he has been credited with performing. Two shots is all there is evidence of having taken place.

LHO did not have to live fire the rifle to be proficient with the firearm. The firearms experts were asked if they would like to practice dryfiring the Carcano before performing the shooting sequence and refused for concern over the firing pin. Obviously the WC considered a useful method of practicing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: February 28, 2021, 06:25:20 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #255 on: February 28, 2021, 07:00:22 PM »

Thanks for yet another useful contribution.