Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's feat?  (Read 47400 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Advertisement
 I hear it has been done, but have never seen a specific reference or video. Ot to put it another way we can put to bed to tale that people have duplicated the feat on video
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 07:32:47 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Matt Grantham

sorry I meant where the individual hit a moving target and an oak tree

Offline James Dahl

The soviets ran a simulation of the shooting in 1963 in Russia, it can be done

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Matt Grantham

If it can be done, then why hasn't anyone done so? Or to put it another way we can put to rest the rumor that it has ever been done on video
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 07:34:14 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline James Dahl

If it can be done, then why hasn't anyone done so? Or to put it another way we can put to rest the rumor that it has ever been done on video

https://archive.org/details/TheSecretKGBJFKAssassinationFiles1998

Fast forward to 45 minutes

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Matt Grantham

Now you just need to recreate the condition of aforementioned windows characteristics and an oak tree and maybe you would have something

Offline James Dahl

Now you just need to recreate the condition of aforementioned windows characteristics and an oak tree and maybe you would have something

Why would that negatively affect Oswald's ability to shoot Kennedy?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Matt Grantham

Glad we agree that those conditions are reasonable Oak tress are a problem both in the fact they can deflect bullets and can diminish ones view. As to the window, well if you believe in an accurate representations,  then lets see a better recreation It is not up to me to explain the difference but to simply point out there is a difference I guess you could say there is a bit of guiding principle that would suggest a cramped space provides more difficulty than an open air experience in terms of ease in shotting, but I would have trouble explaining it to you any further than that
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 08:19:41 PM by Matt Grantham »