Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's feat?  (Read 52237 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Can anybody provide proof of a successful reenactment of Oswald's feat?
« Reply #240 on: February 27, 2021, 10:01:24 PM »
Advertisement
Can you prove there was a third shot?  LHO never fired three shots in 5 seconds. He is being credited with doing something he never accomplished.
Three empty cartridge cases were allegedly found by the so called snipers window. What does that prove? You tell me.
Ironically, to the extent that she might ever have been deemed to be dishonest it was in an effort to protect Oswald not to implicate him in the assassination.
Duh...Oswald was dead. He did not need protection --she did.
Can you explain why it is necessary to live fire the rifle every time you practice with the rifle? It seems to be a deciding factor to you in whether someone is practicing or not.
Go watch some youtube gun posts and if you see a video where someone is 'dry-firing' or pointing a gun and yelling BANG... link it and put it up for us.
You have repeatedly demonstrated having no relevant knowledge concerning firearms. Maybe only post on the subjects you have knowledge concerning.
Do you have any guns? If so what kind.. and do you dry-fire them or live fire them? Both? Neither?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: February 27, 2021, 10:01:24 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #241 on: February 27, 2021, 10:03:45 PM »
Marina testified to the HSCA and gave the same basic account as she did to the WC. So was she "coerced" then too?
 .... to my knowledge she's never retracted any of her account given to the WC or HSCA or stated that she was "coerced".
So what? She didn't have to.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #242 on: February 27, 2021, 11:03:03 PM »
Three empty cartridge cases were allegedly found by the so called snipers window. What does that prove? You tell me

Okay: That three empty cartridge cases were allegedly found by the so called snipers window.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: February 27, 2021, 11:03:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #243 on: February 28, 2021, 12:01:16 AM »
Okay: That three empty cartridge cases were allegedly found by the so called snipers window.

I'll assume that you have used the word "allegedly" because there is good reason to doubt that there were THREE shells there when Mooney first discovered the shells....  And yes, I know that it is widely accepted that there were THREE shells there, but there is also evidence that indicates there were only TWO spent shells....And all of the documents that originated in the TSBD that afternoon state that there were TWO spent shells found. 

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #244 on: February 28, 2021, 12:43:35 AM »

I'll assume that you have used the word "allegedly" because there is good reason to doubt that there were THREE shells there when Mooney first discovered the shells....  And yes, I know that it is widely accepted that there were THREE shells there, but there is also evidence that indicates there were only TWO spent shells....And all of the documents that originated in the TSBD that afternoon state that there were TWO spent shells found.

Assume what you must if it helps you get to wherever you're aiming.
And note that I quoted Freeman verbatim. He couched the question like that, not in a way that takes a conflicting position.

And call me whatever you want. I don't mind.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 12:57:59 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: February 28, 2021, 12:43:35 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #245 on: February 28, 2021, 12:53:29 AM »
Three empty cartridge cases were allegedly found by the so called snipers window. What does that prove? You tell me.Duh...Oswald was dead. He did not need protection --she did.Go watch some youtube gun posts and if you see a video where someone is 'dry-firing' or pointing a gun and yelling BANG... link it and put it up for us.Do you have any guns? If so what kind.. and do you dry-fire them or live fire them? Both? Neither?

Do you have any guns? If so what kind..
>Biceps

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #246 on: February 28, 2021, 01:46:36 AM »
And note that I quoted Freeman verbatim. He couched the question like that, not in a way that takes a conflicting position.

And call me whatever you want. I don't mind.

Says the guy who made one assumption after another to get a 34.8" rifle into a 27" paper bag.   :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: February 28, 2021, 01:46:36 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #247 on: February 28, 2021, 05:09:18 AM »

Says the guy who made one assumption after another to get a 34.8" rifle into a 27" paper bag.   :D

Information has it that the gun bag was 38"
Not aware of any assumptions attached to that