Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 537470 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1664 on: April 14, 2019, 09:27:58 PM »
Advertisement
The same quality image shows LHO with no facial features, you have zero credibility when it comes to images, what you talking Mr Avatar?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1664 on: April 14, 2019, 09:27:58 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1665 on: April 14, 2019, 09:42:32 PM »
Bumped for Tim, my opinion only.

Why would you think that woman was Sarah Stanton? Sure, she was a large woman but her hair is not gray. You can see it better in later frames when she is facing the camera. Also, how in the heck did she manage to get way out there so quickly from the top of the steps? She's standing there fully stopped and Baker has just left his motorcycle. 

Stanton should still be on the steps. I'm wondering where she is if not in the shadows on the west side of the entrance steps.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1666 on: April 14, 2019, 11:06:06 PM »
Why would you think that woman was Sarah Stanton? Sure, she was a large woman but her hair is not gray. You can see it better in later frames when she is facing the camera. Also, how in the heck did she manage to get way out there so quickly from the top of the steps? She's standing there fully stopped and Baker has just left his motorcycle. 

Stanton should still be on the steps. I'm wondering where she is if not in the shadows on the west side of the entrance steps.

He should have put a "question mark" next to her or the arrow, but now it's on the Internet forever, just like Robin Unger's horribly mislabeled-in-yellow-letters Z-151 frame.

-- MWT 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1666 on: April 14, 2019, 11:06:06 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1667 on: April 15, 2019, 12:08:51 AM »

The president is coming, so she could have dyed her hair the day before knowing she'd be out on the street with everyone... what?  She could have also left the steps earlier than she remembered (with the other one, Saunders or w/e), have you tried lining up the testimonies with the footage, there's holes all over the shop, this should/would be no surprise.

The reason we are here on page400++ and on the net since 2013, you really think the general pop' give a hoot Tommy?
Six months ago I posted that and it's never been seen since until I just bumped it but I'll take it as a compliment.
I

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1668 on: April 15, 2019, 12:11:04 AM »
Let's defamilarise the image we've all looked at a thousand times by flipping it!

Thumb1:

Very clear he's not on the landing, weird.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 12:11:57 AM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1668 on: April 15, 2019, 12:11:04 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1669 on: April 15, 2019, 12:15:04 AM »

Does this still look like LHO's face to you Brian?

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1670 on: April 15, 2019, 12:20:01 AM »
Or this?

^
^genuine mistake actually.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1670 on: April 15, 2019, 12:20:01 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1671 on: April 15, 2019, 12:25:16 AM »
Go work us some magic Brian, I'm sure your phone can handle it.
https://www.freeonlinephotoeditor.com/
Need a lil' help?  Just ask.