Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 540965 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1632 on: April 07, 2019, 01:32:53 AM »
Advertisement
Those are not from 11/22/63. I wouldn't bother playing his game though.

What game would that be? The game of chronological accuracy?  :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1632 on: April 07, 2019, 01:32:53 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1633 on: April 07, 2019, 01:53:24 AM »
Now!

Prior to 19 February 2019, the only direct evidence we had of what Mr Oswald had really claimed as to his whereabouts at the time of the assassination was Mr Holmes's rather convoluted recollection.

Mr Holmes was categorical on one point:

Mr Oswald had claimed that the encounter with the police officer and Mr Truly had taken place in the vestibule: front entrance, first floor. No doubt in Mr Holmes's mind about this.

Mr Holmes also recalled Mr Oswald's having mentioned a coke, but was far more muddled about where it fit into Mr Oswald's story:

"But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved. He mentioned something about a coke."

Thankfully------ Thumb1:------- the revelation on 19 February 2019 of Agent Hosty's handwritten account of what Mr Oswald had said in custody clarified the issue beyond any doubt:
------------purchased Coca Cola in 2nd fl lunchroom before the parade
------------came back down to 1st fl
------------"Then went outside to watch the P. parade".

The Hosty notes could hardly have been clearer. Their revelation delivered an even worse body blow to the Anti-Prayer-Man zealots than the release of the photograph of white-haired Ms Sarah Stanton!

So!

Since 19 Feb, the primary question has moved on
from
---------Where did Mr Oswald claim to have been during the assassination?
to
---------Was Mr Oswald telling the truth when he claimed to have been outside during the assassination and to have had an exchange with a police officer at the front entrance just after it?

My money remains firmly on a resounding yes as the answer to this latter question!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 01:54:41 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1634 on: April 07, 2019, 02:30:28 AM »

This article is clearly a composite of in situ Depository reporting and poor hearsay reporting of events elsewhere.

Interesting item:

Cf #1!:

The fine color photos which Mr P Speer took of a shirt found at Mr Oswald's Beckley apartment:

Cf #2!:

Mr Oswald's reported claim to Captain Fritz that he wore "a reddish colored long sleeved, shirt with a button-down collar" to work that day and changed out of it at his Beckley apartment.

Noteworthy also!:

The co-workers' description of the shirt as rather limp.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 02:32:32 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1634 on: April 07, 2019, 02:30:28 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1635 on: April 07, 2019, 09:48:55 PM »
And for the record, I think that Prayerman was some dude taking pictures with a camera

By raising one hand to his mouth

:D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1636 on: April 07, 2019, 10:42:06 PM »

Forensic linguists and expertise researchers can spot that the beehive hair we see on Davidson's enhanced-face woman's head in Wiegman versus the short receding hairline we see in Darnell has an obvious explanation that the liars and trolls like Alan who I suspect is secretly communicating with Jim D and the Barker gang of paid disinformationalists are so scared of. Her wig-in-a-professional-situation must have fallen off between the two films. This proves that Sarah Stanton is Prayer Woman and that Oswald was shown out the back by Shelley 72.3 seconds after Shelley gave the billfold to the other Oswald in the vestibule of the tent behind the picket fence. When I pointed this out to Lauren he said he'd get back to my email but he never did because he's threatened by my powers of intellect, which is sad because I helped him that time with that battery issue.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1636 on: April 07, 2019, 10:42:06 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1637 on: April 08, 2019, 08:29:28 AM »
By raising one hand to his mouth

:D

Great GIF, Mr. Ford, but to my eyes, it shows PrayerDude holding up both arms, taking a picture with a (movie?) camera.  You (rather, I) can see his elbows.  That's just what I see, see?  We all can agree to disagree without any ad homs.  Respect for your civility+

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1638 on: April 08, 2019, 03:25:34 PM »
Great GIF, Mr. Ford, but to my eyes, it shows PrayerDude holding up both arms, taking a picture with a (movie?) camera.  You (rather, I) can see his elbows.  That's just what I see, see?  We all can agree to disagree without any ad homs.  Respect for your civility+

See the beehive hair on the 'woman's' 'enhanced' face, Mr Oblazney? That's actually Prayer Man's brow. Look at a comparison of Prayer Man in Wiegman and Darnell and you'll see it! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 07:50:20 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1638 on: April 08, 2019, 03:25:34 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1639 on: April 09, 2019, 12:47:02 AM »
It's quite obvious that when Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz that he "went outside to watch the Presidential parade" this was coded language for "stayed inside the second-floor lunchroom". Mr Oswald was taking a risk here, as there will always be literal-minded fools out there willing to interpret words like "outside", "parade" and "vestibule" in their superficial dictionary sense.

Captain Fritz, being privy to Mr Oswald's secret code system, was worried that some activist citizen would get access to the code and reveal the true meaning of Mr Oswald's claim. So he saw to it that Mr Oswald's claim was buried.

Thankfully, however, the revelation of Agent Hosty's notes finally allows us to confirm that Mr Oswald did indeed relay to Captain Fritz through a coded message that he had stayed inside the second-floor lunchroom for the P. parade.

We're making progress, friends!  Thumb1: