Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 537423 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1600 on: March 30, 2019, 08:23:56 PM »
Advertisement
It takes more to prove something than just repeating that you have proven it over and over again, ad nauseum. Especially when you blatantly lie about everything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1600 on: March 30, 2019, 08:23:56 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1601 on: March 31, 2019, 08:21:29 PM »
Minutes before on Main, JD on left, "newspaper" in same pocket as Towner.

CC = "Camera Car"(from Trask I think), RRY is The Railroad Yards
I thought they were universally understood sorry.

So as it stands, Holt is still extremely upset, around ten minutes after the attack, so either she learnt of something during those 10mins or she's still suffering from what we see @Z313?
She may have overheard Sitzman just for example, or a little of both.

Barry,

Thanks for that.

Good stuff.

Tangential question: Do we know the kind of 16 mm (?) movie camera Darnell was using that day, and the lens he would have shot the three gals on the Pergola Patio with?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 08:27:52 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1602 on: April 01, 2019, 09:21:40 AM »
Barry,

Thanks for that.

Good stuff.

Tangential question: Do we know the kind of 16 mm (?) movie camera Darnell was using that day, and the lens he would have shot the three gals on the Pergola Patio with?

Cheers Tommy, I could look it up if I still had Trask's mini door stopper but I gave it to a newbie, gratis of course.  Pictures of the Pain has some real goodies on the camera car's occupants. IIRC though, Darnell's contribution was a little light as indeed was his recognition for what he did/captured.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1602 on: April 01, 2019, 09:21:40 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1603 on: April 01, 2019, 10:34:19 PM »
You have no evidence that there was a ?Calvery group? standing together as a foursome. It doesn?t become a ?fact? just because you keep claiming it.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1604 on: April 02, 2019, 02:28:15 AM »
Based on Buell's 2002 statement re Oswald/Elm St, you cannot lay claim to Oswald actually 'walking up' Elm at that particular moment. He was just starting to cross Elm according to Buell.

However, CTers can't claim the high ground here either. Buell simply didn't watch Oswald's further progress.

So you have no difficulty accepting that Mr Frazier kept a potentially very significant piece of information to himself for several decades before finally revealing it? And---following on from this---that official statements and testimony do not necessarily tell the full story of what happened that day?

Good to know!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1604 on: April 02, 2019, 02:28:15 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1605 on: April 02, 2019, 05:43:42 AM »
So you have no difficulty accepting that Mr Frazier kept a potentially very significant piece of information to himself for several decades before finally revealing it? And---following on from this---that official statements and testimony do not necessarily tell the full story of what happened that day?

Good to know!  Thumb1:

I said nothing about whether I believe Buell or not.

Try to comprehend what I addressed instead of doing the same tired, old, predictable JAQer/CTer Conclusion-Jump Polka
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:44:36 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1606 on: April 02, 2019, 10:26:21 AM »
You have no evidence that there was a ?Calvery group? standing together as a foursome. It doesn?t become a ?fact? just because you keep claiming it.

John "I Absolutely Refuse To 'Get' It" Iacoletti,

The FBI statements of Calvery, Hicks, Reed and Westbrook indicate that the four South West Publishing Company colleagues walked from the TSBD to a point on the north side of Elm Street "about halfway between Houston Street and the Triple Underpass" and watched the motorcade together.

D'oh

« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 10:31:54 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1606 on: April 02, 2019, 10:26:21 AM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #1607 on: April 02, 2019, 06:36:25 PM »