Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 537336 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1520 on: March 06, 2019, 09:29:45 PM »
Advertisement
When the conspirators "re-enacted" the imaginary scenario ...they started the stopwatch at the sound of the first shot when Baker had just turned right onto Houston from Main .....  ( incidentally ----Baker looked up toward the TSBD upper floors at the sound of the shot...and he saw NOTHING that drew his attention to the SE corner sixth floor window)  They stopped the watch when Baker reached the top step of the stairs on the second floor .....The first try was timed at 90 seconds...the second try 75 seconds....  So there were still two more shots to be fired when Baker started for the Roof of the TSBD.....I must have taken him at least 30 seconds to reach the curb near the front of the TSBD and park his bike.

When you have a Witness doing multiple dress rehearsals with the Prosecuting Attorney they are getting their story straight.  This is why believing the Officer Baker testimony is hard to do. The WC Lawyer and Baker were doing their own version of Edgar Bergen & Charlie McCarthy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1520 on: March 06, 2019, 09:29:45 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1521 on: March 06, 2019, 09:31:16 PM »
As I recall first seeing the posted "P Parade" quoted reference to the "noted comments" supposedly made by LeeOswald, I felt then, as I do now, quite possibly "P Parade" was an ad libitum by the note taker's interpretation regarding the stated activities during and/or about the time of the Motorcade passing the TSBD Bldg.
Admittedly, of course, a conclusion, and should anyone wish to conclude disagreement, that is beyond question their prerogative to do so and express such. However, any credible claim that my conclusion is totally wrong should be accompanied by reliable provable indicative evidentiary information

Edit:Spelling correction...

You want reliable provable indicative evidentiary information?

Coming right up!

Going outside to watch the Presidential Parade means going outside to watch the Presidential Parade.

You're welcome!  Thumb1:

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1522 on: March 06, 2019, 09:33:39 PM »
     So exactly how does a person "WATCH" a Pre Parade?  There is Nothing going on for Oswald to WATCH. Also, Bear in mind the word WATCH is being notated by a Trained G-Man = his knowing the Importance of the nomenclature he is employing.  Plus, why would anyone Abbreviate the word PRE? Jotting down the letter P followed by that Period = 2 symbols vs PRE = 3. Who uses an abbreviation to save themselves from having to write a mere 1 extra letter?  In my opinion at the 3:15 Oswald Interrogation he did say he went outside to watch the presidential parade, though this was a lie. I believe Oswald used the term "Presidential Parade" to avoid specifically naming Kennedy and Immediately attaching himself to JFK.  This was written down due to the LBJ/J Edgar LN Theory not having been distributed down the Law Enforcement Food Chain at that time. These Notes being written on the Back Side of a DPD Affidavit Form were Lost and buried in the National Archives. Otherwise, they would have been Destroyed.   

These Notes being written on the Back Side of a DPD Affidavit Form were "Lost"and buried in the National Archives. Otherwise, they would have been Destroyed.   

Some of the information that has surfaced seems to have been hidden from LBJ's "Special Select Blue Ribbon Cover Up Committee" so they couldn't destroy it.

An example:....  133c....  A Back Yard photo that I believe is the photo that Fritz displayed to Lee Oswald at lunchtime on Saturday 11/23/63 ( they hadn't found the other BY photos at the house of Paine,  at the time they showed Lee the BY photo)   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1522 on: March 06, 2019, 09:33:39 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1523 on: March 07, 2019, 12:10:00 AM »

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 12:24:48 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1524 on: March 07, 2019, 12:25:52 AM »
     When you have a Witness doing multiple dress rehearsals with the Prosecuting Attorney they are getting their story straight.  This is why believing the Officer Baker testimony is hard to do. The WC Lawyer and Baker were doing their own version of Edgar Bergen & Charlie McCarthy.

The WC Lawyer and Baker were doing their own version of Edgar Bergen & Charlie McCarthy.

WHO?....  You must be an old fart.....  :D   But Yes I agree....

But I was merely pointing out lapse of time after the shooting that Baker Truly and Oswald were in the second floor lunchroom....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1524 on: March 07, 2019, 12:25:52 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1525 on: March 07, 2019, 12:32:12 AM »
I claim that your conclusion is unsubstantiated.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" -- Hitchens' razor

It is my drawn conclusion that your claim lacks credibility. And, I would hope that if I make any assertion(s), I will have provable evidentiary information to rely on. But, I do believe this discussion has concluded.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1526 on: March 07, 2019, 02:47:28 AM »
We don't know what Mrs Reid looked like!

No!

We  that older woman with white scarf nearly arm in arm with Mr Campbell, the man with the black hat and the dark suit , on the Elm St. curb as seen in the pan of Wiegman film, fits the testimony of Mr Reid having stood together with Mr Campell.

If the Couch film is a not a composite, and did not start at 6 to 7 second post last shot, then explain Weigman in the background of Couch film on the Grassy Knoll, who is seen momentarily standing and not moving as though he is still running his camera, filming Pergola, and then he turns around and walks towards the Newmans.

If Wiegman had cut his film at 15 secs post last shot, which is the 30 sec mark in his film, since he heard the last shot fired approx 15 seconds into his film either right AT he stepped off the car, or even possibly AS HE WAS RUNNING towards the GK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1526 on: March 07, 2019, 02:47:28 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1527 on: March 07, 2019, 04:49:42 AM »
The WC Lawyer and Baker were doing their own version of Edgar Bergen & Charlie McCarthy.

WHO?....  You must be an old fart.....  :D   But Yes I agree....

But I was merely pointing out lapse of time after the shooting that Baker Truly and Oswald were in the second floor lunchroom....

Having a deep regard for History would include Radio, TV, and The Cinema.