Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 537496 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1512 on: March 06, 2019, 08:42:42 PM »
Advertisement
We know that the President had already passed the TSBD when Baker and Truly met Lee Oswald in the second floor lunchroom, because Baker sad that he saw the Lincoln disappearing beneath the underpass as he turned his motorcycle west onto Elm street...... He was in the second floor lunchroom with Lee Oswald less than 60 seconds later.    So Lee could not have gone outside to watch the P. Parade....Because it was gone.....

Anybody wonder why Officer Baker allegedly believing there was an Active Shooter on the roof of the TSBD did NOT ride his motorcycle right up to the front steps of the TSBD vs turning the corner onto Elm and then having to run across the street?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1512 on: March 06, 2019, 08:42:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1513 on: March 06, 2019, 08:45:42 PM »
    Anybody wonder why Officer Baker allegedly believing there was an Active Shooter on the roof of the TSBD did NOT ride his motorcycle right up to the front steps of the TSBD vs turning the corner onto Elm and then having to run across the street?

Probably because mowing over a group of spectators isn't a good career move...

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1514 on: March 06, 2019, 08:51:25 PM »
How about you provide reliable provable indicative evidentury [sic] information that supports your conclusion?

Reliable provable indicative e-v-i-d-e-n-t-i-a-r-y information is not required to support said conclusion. And, as I work on my spellin', maybe you can work on your readin'...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1514 on: March 06, 2019, 08:51:25 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1515 on: March 06, 2019, 08:55:27 PM »
     So exactly how does a person "WATCH" a Pre Parade?  There is Nothing going on for Oswald to WATCH. Also, Bear in mind the word WATCH is being notated by a Trained G-Man = his knowing the Importance of the nomenclature he is employing.  Plus, why would anyone Abbreviate the word PRE? Jotting down the letter P followed by that Period = 2 symbols vs PRE = 3. Who uses an abbreviation to save themselves from having to write a mere 1 extra letter?  In my opinion at the 3:15 Oswald Interrogation he did say he went outside to watch the presidential parade, though this was a lie. I believe Oswald used the term "Presidential Parade" to avoid specifically naming Kennedy and Immediately attaching himself to JFK.  This was written down due to the LBJ/J Edgar LN Theory not having been distributed down the Law Enforcement Food Chain at that time. These Notes being written on the Back Side of a DPD Affidavit Form were Lost and buried in the National Archives. Otherwise, they would have been Destroyed.   

I don't recall ever indicating anything regarding any Pre Parade, if you can produce said comment I will acknowledge your effort.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1516 on: March 06, 2019, 08:55:56 PM »
Reliable provable indicative e-v-i-d-e-n-t-i-a-r-y information is not required to support said conclusion. And, as I work on my spellin', maybe you can work on your readin'...

Ah, is that how it works?  Your conclusions require no evidence, but people require evidence to question your conclusions?  Nice double standard.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1516 on: March 06, 2019, 08:55:56 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1517 on: March 06, 2019, 08:57:08 PM »
Probably because mowing over a group of spectators isn't a good career move...

Baker did Not have to mow anybody over.   Based on the Wiegman/Darnell films, there were More people streaming Down Elm + Baker on foot having to weave his way through people between his parked motorcycle and the TSBD vs the number of people Directly in front of the TSBD.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 08:57:44 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1518 on: March 06, 2019, 09:11:54 PM »
Ah, is that how it works?  Your conclusions require no evidence, but people require evidence to question your conclusions?  Nice double standard.
No double standard sir, read my post, and you are welcome to your own conclusion, as I stated, but any claim that my conclusion is wrong, requires evidence to be credible. Otherwise, simply a conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1518 on: March 06, 2019, 09:11:54 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1519 on: March 06, 2019, 09:20:16 PM »
No double standard sir, read my post, and you are welcome to your own conclusion, as I stated, but any claim that my conclusion is wrong, requires evidence to be credible. Otherwise, simply a conclusion.

I claim that your conclusion is unsubstantiated.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" -- Hitchens' razor