Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 541033 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1504 on: March 06, 2019, 06:14:08 PM »
Advertisement
The problem is solved by finishing the crucial sentence instead of using ellipses:

"Then went outside to watch P. Parade."

Not possible that he went outside to watch the Presidential parade 'several minutes after the DealeyPlaza shots were fired'.

Mr Oswald claimed to have been out front when the President passed the building!

Thumb1:

I don't recall ever believing LeeOswald claimed to be out front when the President passed the building! Nor do I believe so now, and I can't imagine that I would ever believe he made such claim, as I have never encountered reliable provable indicative evidence that he did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1504 on: March 06, 2019, 06:14:08 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1505 on: March 06, 2019, 07:11:27 PM »
I don't recall ever believing LeeOswald claimed to be out front when the President passed the building! Nor do I believe so now, and I can't imagine that I would ever believe he made such claim, as I have never encountered reliable provable indicative evidence that he did.

Marrion Baker, Roy Truly, and Lee Oswald swore they were in the second floor lunchroom AFTER the P. Parade had passed by ......

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1506 on: March 06, 2019, 07:26:09 PM »
Not any eyewitness ever placed LeeHarveyOswald on the TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance stairs/landing at 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63, and/or the time of the assassination shooting of USP JohnKennedySr and critical wounding of TxG JohnConnallyJr.

Not any photograph shows LeeHarveyOswald on the TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance stairs/landing at 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63, and/or the time of the assassination shooting of USP JohnKennedySr and critical wounding of TxG JohnConnallyJr.

Not any film/video shows LeeHarveyOswald on the TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance stairs/landing at 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63, and/or the time of the assassination shooting of USP JohnKennedySr and critical wounding of TxG JohnConnallyJr.

Considering that evidence has been developed, and provided, that is indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahDeanStanton, any credible claim that PrayerPersonImage represents someone other than SarahDeanStanton should be accompanied by evidence indicative of said claim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1506 on: March 06, 2019, 07:26:09 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1507 on: March 06, 2019, 08:04:39 PM »
Marrion Baker, Roy Truly, and Lee Oswald swore they were in the second floor lunchroom AFTER the P. Parade had passed by ......

As I recall first seeing the posted "P Parade" quoted reference to the "noted comments" supposedly made by LeeOswald, I felt then, as I do now, quite possibly "P Parade" was an ad libitum by the note taker's interpretation regarding the stated activities during and/or about the time of the Motorcade passing the TSBD Bldg.
Admittedly, of course, a conclusion, and should anyone wish to conclude disagreement, that is beyond question their prerogative to do so and express such. However, any credible claim that my conclusion is totally wrong should be accompanied by reliable provable indicative evidentiary information.

Edit:Spelling correction...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 09:02:39 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1508 on: March 06, 2019, 08:24:32 PM »
Considering that evidence has been developed, and provided, that is indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahDeanStanton,

LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1508 on: March 06, 2019, 08:24:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1509 on: March 06, 2019, 08:25:29 PM »
As I recall first seeing the posted "P Parade" quoted reference to the "noted comments" supposedly made by LeeOswald, I felt then, as I do now, quite possibly "P Parade" was an ad libitum by the note taker's interpretation regarding the stated activities during and/or about the time of the Motorcade passing the TSBD Bldg.
Admittedly, of course, a conclusion, and should anyone wish to conclude disagreement, that is beyond question their prerogative to do so and express such. However, any credible claim that my conclusion is totally wrong should be accompanied by reliable provable indicative evidentury information.

We know that the President had already passed the TSBD when Baker and Truly met Lee Oswald in the second floor lunchroom, because Baker sad that he saw the Lincoln disappearing beneath the underpass as he turned his motorcycle west onto Elm street...... He was in the second floor lunchroom with Lee Oswald less than 60 seconds later.    So Lee could not have gone outside to watch the P. Parade....Because it was gone.....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1510 on: March 06, 2019, 08:32:33 PM »
However, any credible claim that my conclusion is totally wrong should be accompanied by reliable provable indicative evidentury information.

How about you provide reliable provable indicative evidentury [sic] information that supports your conclusion?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1510 on: March 06, 2019, 08:32:33 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1511 on: March 06, 2019, 08:38:23 PM »
Admittedly, of course, a conclusion, and should anyone wish to conclude disagreement, that is beyond question their prerogative to do so and express such. However, any credible claim that my conclusion is totally wrong should be accompanied by reliable provable indicative evidentury information.

So exactly how does a person "WATCH" a Pre Parade?  There is Nothing going on for Oswald to WATCH. Also, Bear in mind the word WATCH is being notated by a Trained G-Man = his knowing the Importance of the nomenclature he is employing.  Plus, why would anyone Abbreviate the word PRE? Jotting down the letter P followed by that Period = 2 symbols vs PRE = 3. Who uses an abbreviation to save themselves from having to write a mere 1 extra letter?  In my opinion at the 3:15 Oswald Interrogation he did say he went outside to watch the presidential parade, though this was a lie. I believe Oswald used the term "Presidential Parade" to avoid specifically naming Kennedy and Immediately attaching himself to JFK.  This was written down due to the LBJ/J Edgar LN Theory not having been distributed down the Law Enforcement Food Chain at that time. These Notes being written on the Back Side of a DPD Affidavit Form were Lost and buried in the National Archives. Otherwise, they would have been Destroyed.   
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 08:40:14 PM by Royell Storing »