Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 537540 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1296 on: February 24, 2019, 06:42:34 AM »
Advertisement
Strange. I don't see Lee Harvey Oswald on that list. Oh, sorry, Oswald's the only one telling the truth.  :D

CT trial judge: How do you plead, Mr. Oswald?
Mt. Oswald: I'm innocent.
CT trial judge: Okay, you can go.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1296 on: February 24, 2019, 06:42:34 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #1297 on: February 24, 2019, 08:02:12 AM »
Can anyone tell me where " Fritz" wrote down or saved, or kept any notes from his interrogation of LHO?  I need verifiable information that he did this. Not being a troll. Just have to have proof that he had been able to establish that he EVER kept actual notes. I'm not talking about testimony ?..just proof that he kept notes.
Dale, the "rules" seem to be, everything is fake when deemed necessary, but the authenticity of "stuff" connected to no known chain of evidence is not even to be questioned if it is desperately needed with cultish intensity. You seem already to sense this hypocrisy, almost
apologizing for asking and bracing yourself in anticipation of the T word stamp being inked before it is applied to your forehead.
Truth is the red headed milkman's boy. Common sense? Fresh out, and on back order. If I sound cynical, I am satisfied I have good reason.

As Richard Dawson used to say,
The Very Best Of The Family Feud : All Star Guest Stars : Richard
https://www.amazon.com/Very-Best-Family-Feud-Petticoat/dp/B01GWC8ERA
Let's Play the Feud Richard Dawson is the original and best host of the FAMILY FEUD during it's almost thirty year run on television and this collection of ....
These quoted posts (below mine) are in chronological order. The ones following my May 5, 2016 post are not presented with links for reasons
I will leave to others to explain, but they are authentic. (I won't risk being hypocritical by ending my last sentence with, "trust me".)
Tom S. https://jfkfacts.org/22269-2/#comment-874450
May 5, 2016 at 9:01 pm
And that is why the 2nd floor encounter is not mentioned by DPD Chief Curry (or in Baker?s 1st day affidavit) because it never happened.
Vanessa, can you explain why Chief Curry did not correct the details in the question he was asked?
(You make declarations as if you do not grasp the futility of doing what you are attempting.)
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/curry1.htm
?..
Mr. MCCLOY ? There is one element I am not clear on, I may be anticipating, Mr. Rankin. But I believe we have had some testimony heretofore, that Mr.?an officer went in with Mr. Truly into the building.
Mr. CURRY ? Yes, sir.
Mr. MCCLOY ? And started to go upstairs, and they ran into Oswald on the second floor. Was that before the inspector got there?
Mr. CURRY ? Yes, sir; I am sure it was, because this officer was there at the scene.
Mr. MCCLOY ? Do you remember that officer?s name?
Mr. CURRY ? No, sir; I don?t. It is in the record.
Mr. BELIN ? It is officer M. L. Baker. He was in the motorcade.
Mr. MCCLOY ? Did M. L. Baker purport to seal off the building?
Mr. CURRY ? No, sir; he didn?t. The first officers in there were rushing up to the upper floors.
Mr. MCCLOY ? The first man who sealed the building was?-
Mr. CURRY ? I believe will be Inspector Sawyer.
Mr. MCCLOY ? Inspector Sawyer?
Mr. CURRY ? I believe he would be the first to issue orders. I could be mistaken on that but as I recall he was the first officer?.
If everyone lied, covered up, remained silent, as you accuse them, how is the task you?ve assigned yourself any less daunting than if everyone told the truth, opened up, were forthcoming? Curry supported the Baker/Truly testimony, Frazier supported Lovelady and Shelley testifying to Oswald?s absence after 12:10 pm. You do not like where this leaves you. Consider the weight of the evidence you present to the weight of the record of testimony.
Your evidence is incongruous compared to the testimony which supports other testimony and documentary evidence. Fritz testifies in support of what is attributed to him. Those who agree with you proffer notes donated by ???? attributed to Fritz that there is no evidence he ever intended anyone else to see, let alone corroborate by his own testimony.

It seems like it will take some more time for you to recognize this isn?t working for you. You are insistent. If you had the evidence required to accomplish what you?re intending, you could whisper it once or twice and still have impact you?re not now achieving.

Robert Prudhomme  Posted May 3, 2016
I am involved in a discussion with Tom Scully at jfkfacts.org regarding the handwritten notes by Capt. Will Fritz of the interrogation of Lee Harvey Oswald. As many of you may or may not know, Fritz died in 1984 without ever revealing the existence of these notes. They first surfaced in the 1990's and were delivered, by an anonymous donor, to the ARRB where, along with the interrogation notes of the FBI's SA James Hosty, they were heralded as a major find. Later, Fritz's notes ended up at the National Archives.

Tom has taken the stand that these notes are possibly fake and, therefore, of no consequence to the case. I have tried in vain to find out if these notes were authenticated by the ARRB or by NARA; to no avail. It only makes sense Fritz's handwriting would be authenticated as his, or every crackpot and prankster across the USA would be coming up with new "evidence" daily.

Anyone know of if and  when Fritz's notes were authenticated as being in his writing?

Replied to Robert Prudhomme:
Bart Kamp Posted May 3, 2016
So now it needs to be proven that the notes are real, instead of Scully proving they are fake.

The burden is on him not on you or anyone else.

The last two weeks I have seen some serious filthy denials at JFKFacts that make David Irving look like a boy scout.

Replied to Robert Prudhomme:
Pat Speer Posted May 3, 2016
I also found the original announcement of the ARRB's acquisition of the notes in an old Forum post by Jim Root. It turns out that the ARRB had assumed these notes were notes made a few days later by Fitz while writing his report. As stated, this makes a lot of sense to me. I can't imagine a top detective cramming notes on multiple interviews onto a few small pieces of paper. I mean, why not at the very least give each interview its own piece of paper?

ARRB ACQUIRES DALLAS POLICE HOMICIDE CHIEF'S
HANDWRITTEN NOTES ON OSWALD INTERROGATION
The Assassination Records Review Board, an independent federal agency overseeing the identification, review, and release of records related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, announced today that it has acquired original handwritten notes on the interrogation of Lee Harvey Oswald taken by the late Dallas Police Captain who was in charge of questioning the alleged presidential assassin. This is the second time that the Board has obtained previously unavailable Oswald interrogation notes made by a law enforcement official.

Dallas Police Captain J. W. "Will" Fritz, who headed the homicide and robbery bureau, was the primary interrogator of Oswald while he was in police custody from the afternoon of November 22 until the morning of November 24,1963 when Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby in the basement of the Dallas police station. The Board recently acquired the notes along with other papers and photographs found after Captain Fritz's death in 1984. The materials had been in the possession of the donor, who wishes to remain anonymous, until they were voluntarily turned over to the Board last month.

"Captain Fritz's original notes on the Oswald interrogations add depth to the primary record of what went on during the hours following the shooting of the President while Oswald was in custody," said Dr. Henry F. Graff, a member of the Review Board. "The notes are important because a stenographer was not present and no audio recording was made during the interrogation sessions."

Fritz told the Warren Commission in 1964 that he took no notes during the Oswald interrogations, but indicated that he later typed a report based on "rough notes" that were made "several days later." These notes are believed to be the ones acquired by the Review Board. They chronicle all of the key points of the Oswald interrogation, including his denials that he shot President Kennedy or owned a rifle, that he said nothing against the President and claimed that a photo of him holding a rifle was a forgery, with his head was superimposed on someone else's body. The notes end abruptly, showing the time of the last interrogation session on Sunday morning, November 24 as "10-11:15." Oswald was shot by Ruby a few minutes later.

The Fritz notes are only the second set of original handwritten notes taken on the Oswald interrogations that have surfaced in the 34 years since the assassination. Earlier this year, the Review Board announced the acquisition of handwritten notes taken during the Oswald interrogation by former FBI agent James P. Hosty, Jr.

The Fritz notes and other materials acquired by the Review Board have been transferred to the National Archives and Records Administration for inclusion in the JFK Collection, which is housed at the National Archives facility in College Park, Maryland. These materials are now available to researchers.

Copies of Fritz's handwritten notes on the Oswald interrogation sessions and a transcription of the notes are available from the Assassination Records Review Board, 600 E Street, NW, Second Floor, Washington, DC 20530; telephone number: (202) 724-0088.

In the same thread, replying to Prudhomme, Speer, and von Pein.:
Sandy Larsen Posted  May 4, 2016
It pains me to say this, but the Rs in Fritz signature are way different than those in the notes.

I wonder if some people write certain letters in their signature different than usual.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 08:10:29 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1298 on: February 24, 2019, 11:01:40 AM »
Liars ,and and even perjurers , according to Alan Ford

1.  Marion Baker
2.  Roy Truly
3.  Jeraldean Reid (AKA Mrs. Robert Reid)
4.  Will Fritz
5.  James Bookhout
6.  James Hosty
7.  Thomas Kelley
8.  Sarah Stanton
9.  Richard E. Harrison (The FBI agent who interviewed Carolyn Arnold on 11/26/63

I believe we can add Karen Westbrook to that list as well.
Strange. I don't see Lee Harvey Oswald on that list. Oh, sorry, Oswald's the only one telling the truth.  :D

CT trial judge: How do you plead, Mr. Oswald?
Mt. Oswald: I'm innocent.
CT trial judge: Okay, you can go.

Warren Gullible A: There can't have been cover-up because a cover-up would have meant lies being told!
Warren Gullible B: Right! Besides, Oswald was a liar so who cares if someone lied about what he said!
Warren Gullible C: Right! And also... uh... Oswald was a liar!

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1298 on: February 24, 2019, 11:01:40 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1299 on: February 24, 2019, 11:14:27 AM »
This sharp, thoughtful, elderly lady reinforces the fact that....
Bob, Oswald told everybody where he was.

Do ?prayer man? advocates think he was lying, or what?

Oswald held a news conference in which he said nothing about having an alibi or being outside the building. What?s the story, folks?

Well, you knew what I was talking about, didn?t you? Ask Google to find ?midnight press conference? and see who shows up.

Oswald talked to reporters in the hallway and privately to his mother, wife, brother, and a Dallas lawyer. There?s not a peep about an alibi in their accounts, though he did advise Marina of her right not to testify. He told a reporter, ?I?m just a patsy? but he couldn?t tell a soul, ?I was outside at the time??

IMO, secondhand newspaper accounts don?t cut it, if that?s what you?re referring to with Reid and Campbell. Campbell signed a statement saying that to the best of his recollection he never saw Oswald while he was employed at the TSBD.

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1317&search=campbell#relPageId=668&tab=page

Meanwhile, back in the real world-------

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #1300 on: February 24, 2019, 11:46:00 AM »
Meanwhile, back in the real world-------

Meanwhile, back in the real, real world-------
The hastily written single cursive letter "P" followed by a full stop ".", could stand for the abbreviation "Pre -"

At no time on the highlighted section of the note, is Oswald recorded as using the word "Presidential"

There is no proof by the claimants, that the letter "P" stands for the word "Presidential"

There is no proof by this Author, that the letter "P" stands for " Pre - "

The letter "P" could mean that Oswald is stating that he was outside for a very short period "Before" the shooting, to view the "Pre - Parade"

"P.Parade" = " Pre - Parade" :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1300 on: February 24, 2019, 11:46:00 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1301 on: February 24, 2019, 12:31:04 PM »
Meanwhile, back in the real, real world-------
The hastily written single cursive letter "P" followed by a full stop ".", could stand for the abbreviation "Pre -"

At no time on the highlighted section of the note, is Oswald recorded as using the word "Presidential"

There is no proof by the claimants, that the letter "P" stands for the word "Presidential"

There is no proof by this Author, that the letter "P" stands for " Pre - "

The letter "P" could mean that Oswald is stating that he was outside for a very short period "Before" the shooting, to view the "Pre - Parade"

"P.Parade" = " Pre - Parade" :)

This was very funny the first time, Mr MacRae! But diminishing returns have set in. You wouldn't want people to get the impression you're actually putting this forward as a serious suggestion!  Thumb1:

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #1302 on: February 24, 2019, 01:19:25 PM »
This was very funny the first time, Mr MacRae! But diminishing returns have set in. You wouldn't want people to get the impression you're actually putting this forward as a serious suggestion!  Thumb1:

It's not meant to be funny, and yes, I have put this forward as a serious alternative suggestion for the letter "P"

Alternative suggestion "P.Parade" = " Pre - Parade" :)

Oh, while i'm here. I am aware of how many times you have posted the "P" note excerpt.  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1302 on: February 24, 2019, 01:19:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1303 on: February 24, 2019, 01:53:45 PM »
It's not meant to be funny, and yes, I have put this forward as a serious alternative suggestion for the letter "P"

Alternative suggestion "P.Parade" = " Pre - Parade" :)

Was there a marching band at this Pre-Parade Parade?  :D