Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 541035 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1184 on: February 18, 2019, 11:01:18 PM »
Advertisement

As soon as it became known to Curry & Co. just how soon after the shooting that officer (Marrion L. Baker) had rushed into the building, the line changed rather dramatically:

One of our officers saw Oswald with some others in a lunchroom on the second floor.

Not bad for a first draft of a fiction!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1184 on: February 18, 2019, 11:01:18 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1185 on: February 19, 2019, 04:02:57 PM »
    Why Not Stop defaming people and simply make your case?  It is difficult to follow the point(s) you are attempting to make when you repeatedly go off on these defamatory tangents. This serves no purpose other than to divert from the point you are making.  You completely lose your audience when you maniacally go off topic.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 04:04:26 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #1186 on: February 19, 2019, 07:25:21 PM »
To me, the white in the picture appears to possibly be a reflection from a flash attachment on a camera. Some of the flash units in those days had plastic light diffusers over the actual bulb that would have appeared white if sunlight was reflecting off of them. I used to own a flash attachment that was just like that.  The movement also appears to be the action of someone about to take a picture, moving the camera up to their face to look thru the viewer. So, did LHO have a camera with him at work on 11/22/63? We do know he owned a camera. Or, this could just be a photographer from the press. Or, just an ordinary citizen with a camera who went up on the steps to get a better vantage point for his/her camera. At any rate, I believe the "white" is some sort of sunlight reflection.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1186 on: February 19, 2019, 07:25:21 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1187 on: February 19, 2019, 08:07:52 PM »
To me, the white in the picture appears to possibly be a reflection from a flash attachment on a camera. Some of the flash units in those days had plastic light diffusers over the actual bulb that would have appeared white if sunlight was reflecting off of them. I used to own a flash attachment that was just like that.  The movement also appears to be the action of someone about to take a picture, moving the camera up to their face to look thru the viewer. So, did LHO have a camera with him at work on 11/22/63? We do know he owned a camera. Or, this could just be a photographer from the press. Or, just an ordinary citizen with a camera who went up on the steps to get a better vantage point for his/her camera. At any rate, I believe the "white" is some sort of sunlight reflection.

Mr Nason, the light-colored object is raised not to Prayer Man's eyes but to his mouth! Thumb1:

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1188 on: February 19, 2019, 08:11:36 PM »

The White Shape remains consistent as the arm moves from roughly a stomach level to face level. The Sun's Reflection should be varying as this item is in motion. Whatever we are seeing does Not vary. If that is the sun reflecting off of something at the level of the face, we should also be seeing the Sun illuminating at least a portion of the body at some point from the stomach to the facial flesh tones. There also are no apparent signs of the sun Anywhere in that small DARK area. I believe if the Sun was penetrating through that Very DARK area, it would be apparent.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1188 on: February 19, 2019, 08:11:36 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1189 on: February 19, 2019, 09:32:56 PM »
I suppose it has been advanced that Prayer Person was just someone who was not anyone in the TSBD personnel?
But if so..why did they not ever come forward? Apparently, Lee Oswald was someone new there and was really quite 'un-noticable'.
Or, why didn't someone ever claim that he was there on the steps? But even if he wasn't, it doesn't necessarily mean that he was on the sixth floor.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1190 on: February 19, 2019, 09:34:38 PM »

Then went out to watch P. Parade

Room for ambiguity: zero

:-[

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1190 on: February 19, 2019, 09:34:38 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1191 on: February 19, 2019, 10:02:47 PM »
Apparently, Lee Oswald was someone new there and was really quite 'un-noticable'.

No! He had 'Future Notorious Assassin' written all over his smirky features. Babies were said to scream, and dogs to whimper, when he walked by.

Or, why didn't someone ever claim that he was there on the steps?

Someone did claim it: Mr Oswald. But his claim was so easily refuted that the authorities felt embarrassed for him and decided to protect his reputation by pretending it had never been made.  Thumb1:

But even if he wasn't, it doesn't necessarily mean that he was on the sixth floor.

But it does mean that he lied about his whereabouts, but that then, by an uncanny fluke, someone resembling him showed up in footage of the entrance steps-----someone whom not a blessed soul would be able to credibly identify as anyone other than him!

This on top of another uncanny fluke whereby a lady gifted with occult powers (Ms Carolyn Arnold) would, 15 years after Mr Oswald's death, psychically attract a cold call from a researcher named Anthony Summers and malevolently use the opportunity to tell him something that would precognitively chime with another as yet wholly unpublicised claim of Mr Oswald's!

If anything, all this points to Mr Oswald not just as the 6th floor shooter but as a Level 1 Satanic Mage. God Bless Jack Ruby for ridding the world of this horseman of the Antichrist!