Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 537514 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1176 on: February 18, 2019, 09:36:08 PM »
Advertisement
With regard to the apple pic you posted, compare the Color of the inside of the apple that kid is holding to the Color of her Eye Balls. There is a difference. The inside of that apple is Not the BRIGHT White we are seeing on the Wiegman frames. To my eye, the Bright White of her Eye Balls is almost identical to the Bright White color of a styrofoam cup commonly used in break rooms throughout this country. I have No Idea as to what might be in the other hand of the person in question. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1176 on: February 18, 2019, 09:36:08 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1177 on: February 18, 2019, 09:41:39 PM »
Excellent post  Thumb1:

The questions in bold have an obvious answer: Mr Oswald had an alibi that checked out, and it was ruthlessly suppressed.

Mr Kamp's resourcefulness has allowed Mr Oswald to tell us his side of the story for the very first time.

Why-------knowing that Captain Fritz & Co. lied, and drawing the all-too-obvious inference from this grand lie--------should we disbelieve what Mr Oswald is telling us?

I prefer relying on Evidence/Corroboration vs "inference" when making a determination as to what is a Fact or what I believe to be The Truth. This would Especially apply to the Alibi of a suspect.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 09:42:11 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1178 on: February 18, 2019, 09:44:15 PM »
      With regard to the apple pic you posted, compare the Color of the inside of the apple that kid is holding to the Color of her Eye Balls. There is a difference. The inside of that apple is Not the BRIGHT White we are seeing on the Wiegman frames. To my eye, the Bright White of her Eye Balls is almost identical to the Bright White color of a styrofoam cup commonly used in break rooms throughout this country. I have No Idea as to what might be in the other hand of the person in question.

I'm sorry, Mr Storing, but you're straining here. Look at the white of the apple, compare it to the child's white tshirt. White both-----and not appreciably less white than a styrofoam cup. And the inside of many green apples are even whiter than the inside of this apple.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 09:52:50 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1178 on: February 18, 2019, 09:44:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1179 on: February 18, 2019, 09:51:27 PM »
     I prefer relying on Evidence/Corroboration vs "inference" when making a determination as to what is a Fact or what I believe to be The Truth. This would Especially apply to the Alibi of a suspect.

Well, this might explain why you're rather late to the Prayer Man party. In the case of a cover-up, where by definition crucial evidence has been suppressed, researchers must use inference to tease out the truth. And it was a set of brilliant inferences that predicted quite precisely the contents of the now-revealed Hosty note. The Hosty note now gives us the hard evidence we sought that Mr Oswald's claimed alibi was suppressed.

If Mr Oswald was telling the truth about having gone outside, yet is not Prayer Man, then where is he? And who the hell is Prayer Man?

If Mr Oswald was not telling the truth about having gone outside, and is not Prayer Man, then why was his lie suppressed? And who the hell is Prayer Man?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 10:03:17 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1180 on: February 18, 2019, 09:55:41 PM »
I'm sorry, Mr Storing, but you're straining here. Look at the white of the apple, compare it to the child's white tshirt. White both-----and not appreciably whiter than a styrofoam cup.

Maybe we are having a conflicting Monitor and or Vision issue with regard to  viewing the reproduction of the image you posted. There is No Way the inside of that apple is even close to the same color as the child's sleeve or eye balls. The Eye Balls are Bright White, the Sleeves are Off-White matching the inside/neck we also see, vs the inside of the Apple having a slight Green tinge to it. 3 different objects of 3 differing colors.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1180 on: February 18, 2019, 09:55:41 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1181 on: February 18, 2019, 10:04:43 PM »
Well, this might explain why you're rather late to the Prayer Man party. In the case of a cover-up, researchers must use inference to tease out the truth. And it was a set of brilliant inferences that predicted quite precisely the contents of the now-revealed Hosty note. The Hosty note now gives us the hard evidence we sought that Mr Oswald's claimed alibi was suppressed.

If Mr Oswald was telling the truth about having gone outside, yet is not Prayer Man, then where is he?

Thumb1:

Burying the Hosty Notes could have been done to also bury a Conspiracy and put the USA populace at ease. This conspiracy could also have included Oswald at some level. The act of burying the Hosty Notes does not all by itself absolve Oswald of being involved in the assassination of JFK. Those notes also do Not automatically place him on the steps of the TSBD.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 10:05:29 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1182 on: February 18, 2019, 10:18:19 PM »
         Burying the Hosty Notes could have been done to also bury a Conspiracy and put the USA populace at ease.

Thumb1: ('also'?)

This conspiracy could also have included Oswald at some level. The act of burying the Hosty Notes does not all by itself absolve Oswald of being involved in the assassination of JFK.

Thumb1:

Those notes also do Not automatically place him on the steps of the TSBD.

They tell us that the authorities were terrified of his claims'----------visit to 2nd fl lunchroom before not after shooting + going outside to watch P. Parade---------becoming known. Now why would that be?

(Hint: Lunchroom Incident + Prayer Man.)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 10:22:53 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1182 on: February 18, 2019, 10:18:19 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1183 on: February 18, 2019, 10:39:47 PM »
Friends, the hostility of Lone Nutters to Prayer Man is understandable. This thing is a religion to them, and they will not give up their faith without a fight.

The hostility----------and that's what it is-----------of so many Warren Critics is more puzzling, though not wholly incomprehensible.

I think they split into three groups

-------------Those unfamiliar with the details of the theory who just lazily and haughtily assume it has no more merit than the LHO-in-Altgens nonsense that long plagued JFK research
-------------Those for whom this case is such a longtime hobby that they do not want to see it solved------------the anti-climax would be too great!
-------------Those who pinned their colors to the anti-PM=LHO mast, do not want to admit they got it wrong and are jealous of those who got it right (O vanitas vanitatum!)

Since the Hosty note revelation, all three groups have one thing in common: they are saying flat out that Mr Oswald lied about his whereabouts and that Captain Fritz & Co.'s astonishingly brazen suppression of his lie is of no evidentiary significance.

They would rather adopt a cover-up mentality than embrace the truly wonderful fact that this case has been blown wide open. Sad!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 10:42:18 PM by Alan Ford »