Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 537228 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1168 on: February 18, 2019, 06:39:12 PM »
Advertisement
    I am attempting to follow your position on this subject. This is difficult to do when You have misrepresented what SA Hosty Noted during the 3:15 interrogation of Oswald. Hosty clearly noted that Oswald claimed he went Outside to "WATCH THE PARADE". This would be an alleged time stamping. The "WATCH THE PARADE" noted by Hosty would certainly be within the Prayer Man scene time frame. Personally, I have always felt that this was Not Oswald standing on The Steps. The SA Hosty notes are Extremely Important. Please be careful as to what you claim Hosty's Notes said. Whether intentional or accidental, You are doing your position a dis-service by misrepresenting what Hosty actually wrote down at 3:15 on 11/22/63.

Thumb1:

Those trying frantically to explain away the Hosty note can only proceed by abbreviating 'Then went outside to watch P. Parade' to 'Then went outside.'

They're fooling nobody!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1168 on: February 18, 2019, 06:39:12 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1169 on: February 18, 2019, 06:55:21 PM »
Friends!

There is an extremely important piece of information given by the Wiegman film that remains much ignored in commentary on the issue. Look closely at Prayer Man's hands:

They are holding two different things.

How do we know this? Because when his right hand is brought up to his mouth (earlier frames) his left hand stays where it was---at upper chest level.

I can think of only one realistic scenario that explains what we're seeing here:

--------------Left hand: a drink
--------------Right hand: a piece of food

In my opinion-------we are seeing, in the right hand, the eaten (= white) side of an apple.

Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he brought cheese sandwiches and an apple to work that day.

Here's something else he told Fritz:

So! Mr Oswald
-------------Buys coke in 2nd fl lunchroom
-------------Brings coke downstairs to domino room, where eats sandwiches
-------------Brings half-finished coke, and the apple, out front to watch parade.

By the time of Darnell, the apple is all eaten and the (empty?) coke bottle placed down on the ground. Mr Oswald's arms are now folded.

Thumb1:

Just my opinion, but this whitish object appears to Not be the inside of an Apple. I believe we are seeing a White styrofoam cup probably used to hold coffee. There also appears to be something on the same arm/sleeve between the wrist & elbow

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1170 on: February 18, 2019, 07:57:02 PM »
    Just my opinion, but this whitish object appears to Not be the inside of an Apple.

Why not?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1170 on: February 18, 2019, 07:57:02 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1171 on: February 18, 2019, 08:32:41 PM »
Friends, the enigma of Prayer Person is that here we have a person on the front steps whom no one remembers seeing there. The Invisible Person!

This simple fact, far from working against the PrayerPerson=LHO theory, actually works against any alternative theory.

If this had been any other Depository employee, then that employee would have described their whereabouts-------and/or had their whereabouts described by fellow employees--------in a way that would allow us to identify them with ease as Prayer Person.

If this had been a random stranger off the street, then their presence on the steps--------a non-employee in the midst of a sizeable group of employees--------would have been noticed in a way that would allow us to identify them with ease as Prayer Person.

There is literally only one person whose strange invisibility on those steps can be logically explained
-----------the Depository employee whom the authorities will soon be moving heaven and earth to pin the shooting on.

A non-LHO Prayer Person would give witnesses no conceivable motivation to keep quiet about their having seen them.

A witness statement confirming LHO as Prayer Person, by contrast, would elicit the response from the authorities to shut the hell up.

Mr Oswald probably went unnoticed by most people on the steps,
===========whose attention was focused on the motorcade and the mayhem aftermath
===========to whom he was a person of absolutely no interest in any case.

However, he was surely noticed by the following people, at a minimum:
---------Mr Frazier
---------Mr Shelley
---------Mr Lovelady
---------Mr Truly 
---------Officer Baker.

In the light of the Hosty note, those who believe Mr Oswald was not on those steps now need to explain their precise grounds for calling him a liar about his whereabouts at the time of the shooting.

Further, they need to explain why his claim as to his whereabouts would have been suppressed by Captain Fritz, Agents Bookhout and Hosty, and others.

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1172 on: February 18, 2019, 08:37:58 PM »
Why not?

Several things. (1) Even though it's a B/W image I believe the color of the inside of an apple is Not that bright/white. Remember that area is deeply shadowed meaning the object has to be exceptionally White not opaque or off-white. (2) Not sure how You eat an apple, but I have the side I am eating facing Me. The Wiegman images has the alleged inside of the apple facing away from the individual allegedly eating it. This would mean the person eating the apple would have to be eating the apple as if it were an ear of corn. I have Never seen someone eat an apple in this manner. Also, makes griping/holding the apple difficult/slippery/messy. (3) To my eye the shape of the object appears to be more oblong than the circular shape of an apple.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 08:39:37 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1172 on: February 18, 2019, 08:37:58 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1173 on: February 18, 2019, 09:06:35 PM »
Friends, the enigma of Prayer Person is that here we have a person on the front steps whom no one remembers seeing there. The Invisible Person!

This simple fact, far from working against the PrayerPerson=LHO theory, actually works against any alternative theory.

If this had been any other Depository employee, then that employee would have described their whereabouts-------and/or had their whereabouts described by fellow employees--------in a way that would allow us to identify them with ease as Prayer Person.

If this had been a random stranger off the street, then their presence on the steps--------a non-employee in the midst of a sizeable group of employees--------would have been noticed in a way that would allow us to identify them with ease as Prayer Person.

There is literally only one person whose strange invisibility on those steps can be logically explained
-----------the Depository employee whom the authorities will soon be moving heaven and earth to pin the shooting on.

A non-LHO Prayer Person would give witnesses no conceivable motivation to keep quiet about their having seen them.

A witness statement confirming LHO as Prayer Person, by contrast, would elicit the response from the authorities to shut the hell up.

Mr Oswald probably went unnoticed by most people on the steps,
===========whose attention was focused on the motorcade and the mayhem aftermath
===========to whom he was a person of absolutely no interest in any case.

However, he was surely noticed by the following people, at a minimum:
---------Mr Frazier
---------Mr Shelley
---------Mr Lovelady
---------Mr Truly 
---------Officer Baker.

In the light of the Hosty note, those who believe Mr Oswald was not on those steps now need to explain their precise grounds for calling him a liar about his whereabouts at the time of the shooting.

Further, they need to explain why his claim as to his whereabouts would have been suppressed by Captain Fritz, Agents Bookhout and Hosty, and others.

Thumb1:

It is the SA Hosty Notes which have attracted my attention to the Prayer Man Issue. Previously, I had glanced over it. The Hosty Notes DO carry added weight. The early/quick 3:15 time of this Oswald Q/A also indicates that Oswald was telling a believable story right out of the box. Of course, just because Oswald claims to have gone outside the TSBD to "Watch The Parade" does Not automatically make this true. So why have these Hosty Notes been buried for 55+ years?  Why has Not One single person that was involved in that 3:15 Oswald Q/A Ever commented as to Oswald claiming that he was outside watching the parade? (SA Hosty included). The Identity of this individual on the TSBD steps needs to be addressed. Frazier and anyone else still alive that was on those steps needs to be directly questioned about this. This would include showing them ALL the pertinent Images showing this specific area shortly before, during, and after the assassination. 

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1174 on: February 18, 2019, 09:26:26 PM »
     Several things. (1) Even though it's a B/W image I believe the color of the inside of an apple is Not that bright/white. Remember that area is deeply shadowed meaning the object has to be exceptionally White not opaque or off-white. (2) Not sure how You eat an apple, but I have the side I am eating facing Me. The Wiegman images has the alleged inside of the apple facing away from the individual allegedly eating it. This would mean the person eating the apple would have to be eating the apple as if it were an ear of corn. I have Never seen someone eat an apple in this manner. Also, makes griping/holding the apple difficult/slippery/messy. (3) To my eye the shape of the object appears to be more oblong than the circular shape of an apple.

Thank you for the comprehensive reply, Mr Storing!  Thumb1:

1) The inside of a green apple is as white---or nearly so---as a styrofoam cup.

2.) + 3.)

What do you believe Prayer Person might be holding in their left hand?

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 09:35:32 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1174 on: February 18, 2019, 09:26:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1175 on: February 18, 2019, 09:32:24 PM »
      It is the SA Hosty Notes which have attracted my attention to the Prayer Man Issue. Previously, I had glanced over it. The Hosty Notes DO carry added weight. The early/quick 3:15 time of this Oswald Q/A also indicates that Oswald was telling a believable story right out of the box. Of course, just because Oswald claims to have gone outside the TSBD to "Watch The Parade" does Not automatically make this true. So why have these Hosty Notes been buried for 55+ years?  Why has Not One single person that was involved in that 3:15 Oswald Q/A Ever commented as to Oswald claiming that he was outside watching the parade? (SA Hosty included).

Excellent post  Thumb1:

The questions in bold have an obvious answer: Mr Oswald had an alibi that checked out, and it was ruthlessly suppressed.

Mr Kamp's resourcefulness has allowed Mr Oswald to tell us his side of the story for the very first time.

Why-------knowing that Captain Fritz & Co. lied, and drawing the all-too-obvious inference from this grand lie--------should we disbelieve what Mr Oswald is telling us?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 09:34:13 PM by Alan Ford »