Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 540839 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1040 on: December 19, 2018, 10:17:58 PM »
Advertisement
Is this the photo you're talking about?

Kindly identify who you think Lovelady is, and why.

Also identify who you think Calvery is and why.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1040 on: December 19, 2018, 10:17:58 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1041 on: December 19, 2018, 11:22:15 PM »
Yeah, 'cause Lovelady is the only person with a bald spot.

::)

Somebody's a little too sensitive.

In Martin at least, I'll wager that Lovelady's head would be practically an eyeball-magnet, as compared to most guys in that area.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 11:25:48 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1042 on: December 19, 2018, 11:56:38 PM »
John,

Regarding your second question, you should read the research I did a couple of years ago on (self-described Native American) Stella Mae Jacob, and her TSBD colleagues, Gloria Jeanne Holt and Sharon Simmons, at the JFK Assassination Debate-Education Forum website, and the research Sandy Larsen and I did on Gloria Calvery, per se, on a couple of different threads at said website.  (Hopefully you aren't too lazy to do that.)

No, I'm not going to wade through thousands of pages of threads at a different website to try to locate your research.  Can you summarize here why you think this is Calvery?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1042 on: December 19, 2018, 11:56:38 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1043 on: December 20, 2018, 02:06:14 AM »
Match.  LOL.

John,

Are you not able to make out that woman's skirt in an enlarged and pertinent Darnell frame?

If you are able to make it out, can you not discern that her darker-colored blouse or sweater ends right at her waist line, i.e., that it is rather short and therefore distinctive, especially given the fact that it's contrasted with a medium-tone skirt, just like the skirt and sweater that that (tall, wide-hipped) woman we've been talking about in the Z-film is wearing?

-- Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 02:25:58 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1044 on: December 21, 2018, 10:11:36 PM »
Brian,

Maybe you haven't seen the one-second sliver of Couch or Darnel (in the Couch-Darnell synchronized gif) that I'm talking about.

In this sliver, you can see "Shelley and Lovelady" starting to cross Elm Street Extension, heading in the direction of the island, not following that policeman towards the railway yard.

-- Tommy  :)

PS  Who cares what Bart Kamp says?  The fact that he refuses to admit that You and Sandy Larsen and I have determined beyond any reasonable doubt that Gloria Calvery can be seen standing at the base of the TSBD steps in Darnell speaks volumes about his lack of intellectual honesty and/or sanity, imho.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 10:49:22 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1044 on: December 21, 2018, 10:11:36 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1045 on: December 21, 2018, 11:19:09 PM »
Don't you know how to do a "search" at the JFK Assassination Debate-Education Forum?

It should be pretty easy for you to type in the search term "Stella" or "Native" (as in Native American) to find my research on Jacob, Holt, and Simmons, and it shouldn't  be too difficult to type in "headscarves" or "Calvery" to find several threads that Sandy Larsen and I collaborated on during our "adventure" of finding Gloria Calvery in the photographic images.

...or you could just send me a link.

In the meantime, can you briefly explain what is so "distinctive" about the headscarf and the skirt of the figure in the Darnell frame?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1046 on: December 21, 2018, 11:26:16 PM »
Just to make sure, is this the Calvery candidate?  A picture is worth a thousand words.

I don't see anything distinctive about this figure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1046 on: December 21, 2018, 11:26:16 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1047 on: December 22, 2018, 08:04:13 PM »
One of those stripes is barely discernible in the Darnell frame, above, when we enlarge it significantly

At what point does this sort of thing become more wishful thinking and confirmation bias than discerning?