Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 537230 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1024 on: December 02, 2018, 06:29:04 AM »
Advertisement
I fail to comprehend any valid reasoning for concluding that DannyArce is the PersonImage seen on film walking west/southwest on the Old Elm St extension parking area access road. The reliable evidentiary information indicates that WilliamShelleyImage is walking with BillyLoveladyImage and going west/southwest on the Old Elm St extension.  ::)

Larry,

How about the fact that Danny Arce testified that he walked down Elm Street Extension to the parking lot / railway yard right after the final shot, and that he was wearing a dark jacket and had dark hair, etc?

Worthless testimony?

"He's a conspirator"?

?

-- Tommy  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1024 on: December 02, 2018, 06:29:04 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1025 on: December 02, 2018, 12:23:21 PM »

Larry,

How about the fact that Danny Arce testified that he walked down Elm Street Extension to the parking lot / railway yard right after the final shot, and that he was wearing a dark jacket and had dark hair, etc?

Worthless testimony?

"He's a conspirator"?

?

Thumb1:

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1026 on: December 03, 2018, 07:22:08 AM »
I fail to comprehend any valid reasoning for concluding that DannyArce is the PersonImage seen on film walking west/southwest on the Old Elm St extension parking area access road. The reliable evidentiary information indicates that WilliamShelleyImage is walking with BillyLoveladyImage and going west/southwest on the Old Elm St extension.  ::)

Larry,

Worthless testimony?

"He's a conspirator"?

?

Tommy:
Actually I was not aware of the specific DannyArce testimony as stated in your reference relative to his walking down the Elm St Extension. Does his statement/testimony indicate that he was with/near BillyLovelady during said walk?
In any event, I thought the as seen DannyArceImage was wearing a long coat, instead of a jacket. And, as well, if not WilliamShelleyImage near BillyLoveladyImage on the Old Elm St extension, is there any reliable indicative information relative to where MrShelley may have been?
???
In any event, I believe DannyArce said:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/arce.htm
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:26:29 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1026 on: December 03, 2018, 07:22:08 AM »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #1027 on: December 11, 2018, 08:27:12 PM »
Brian,

With both the ease of which images can be manipulated and the possibility that the face is just a artefact of data manipulation on a poor image, many will remain scepitical of any definite naming of "prayer person". If you want to end this then may I suggest....

Either 1 arrange for a better clearer copy of the films/images OR

Arrange for Davidson's method and frame chosen to be published and replicated by others, furthermore follow the same process on other frames and see if a similiar result is obtained.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1028 on: December 13, 2018, 10:45:22 PM »
That's not really necessary, Brian.

All any truly open-minded "researcher" has to do is go to the JFK Assassination Debate - Education Forum and look up the work I did on Thierry "Fake News" Speth's, Don Roberdeau's, and Robin Unger's misidentified Gloria Calvery (sic), Karan Hicks, and Carol Reed (in reality Native-American Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Holt, and Sharron Simmons -- all three of which were unfortunately mis-placed on the other side of Elm Street in their statements to the FBI), and then see how Sandy and I went about identifying tall and largish Gloria Calvery in Zapruder, Betzner 3, and Darnell.

Then, if they'll watch Wesley Buell Frazier's 2013 Sixth Floor Museum interview (starting at around 33:57), bingo, they have everything they need to know about Prayer Man's actually being a Prayer Woman -- Sarah Stanton.

Tommy,

As I recall, said research was of assistance for my conclusions of identity as well, and although some time back, it is still seemingly ignored with the same identity mistakes continuing to be referenced.

As an added note, it appears to me that any open-minded "researcher" would have already concluded that PrayerPersonImage represents SarahStanton. ;)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 05:46:38 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1028 on: December 13, 2018, 10:45:22 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1029 on: December 15, 2018, 09:27:08 PM »
Mark,

I taught English in the Czech Republic for seven years in the 1990s, and I must say that your last name reminds me of the fact that the Czech word for "crazy, mad, wild, crackpot, zany, loco" is "bl?zniv?".

https://en.bab.la/dictionary/czech-english/bl%C3%A1zen

LOL

PS. I said "blow up," not "go up".

perhaps..... but Tom Scully sure had a time with you when he was trying to be a moderator at EF.  i admit my madness.... do you?  oh, bytheway..... i've heard that 'oblazny' means 'blessed', but i might have to 'czech' my sources.  hey, remember the famous ralph cinque post about the 'czech man'...... ask john mcadams about that.  oswald shot kennedy and tippit.  he almost shot walker.  he almost killed his wife on more than one occasion.  to glorify this sick marxist spombleprofglidnoctobuns is deplorable.  end transmission+
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 09:30:53 PM by Mark A. Oblazney »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #1030 on: December 15, 2018, 10:13:25 PM »
perhaps..... but Tom Scully sure had a time with you when he was trying to be a moderator at EF.  i admit my madness.... do you?  oh, bytheway..... i've heard that 'oblazny' means 'blessed', but i might have to 'czech' my sources.  hey, remember the famous ralph cinque post about the 'czech man'...... ask john mcadams about that.  oswald shot kennedy and tippit.  he almost shot walker.  he almost killed his wife on more than one occasion.  to glorify this sick marxist xxxx is deplorable.  end transmission+

Add Connally and himself back when the little MF was in the USMC. He was also a terror with a knife. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1030 on: December 15, 2018, 10:13:25 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1031 on: December 15, 2018, 10:34:49 PM »
perhaps..... but Tom Scully sure had a time with you when he was trying to be a moderator at EF.  i admit my madness.... do you?  oh, bytheway..... i've heard that 'oblazny' means 'blessed', but i might have to 'czech' my sources.  hey, remember the famous ralph cinque post about the 'czech man'...... ask john mcadams about that.  oswald shot kennedy and tippit.  he almost shot walker.  he almost killed his wife on more than one occasion.  to glorify this sick marxist xxxx is deplorable.  end transmission+

Mark,

Blessedly ignorant?

Regardless, back in the day when I, too, thought that the evil, evil, evil CIA had killed JFK (After all, I'd seen ... gasp ..."JFK" ... and had read or was in the process of reading Rush to Judgement, Crossfire, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Plausible Denial, Oswald and the CIA, Deep Politics and the Death of JFK, and, oh yeah, On the Trail of the Assassins), I felt some affinity for Tom Scully. 

At the very beginning, that is.  When I joined the EF in 2005.

But soon his interminable, eight-degrees-of-separation, "scrambled eggs," full-page posts wore off on me.  (I'm  sorry. Please forgive me.)

Yet, believe it or not, inspite of the above I continued to believe that the evil, evil, evil CIA had killed JFK, okay?  And I continued to do so until 2014, when those nice Russians invaded my grandmother's homeland, and I started thinking to myself, "Hmm. Maybe the CIA isn't the only evil, evil, evil organization in the world, after all," and I started looking around and stumbled upon two books that have really opened  my eyes, boy.

"Spy Wars" by Tennent H. Bagley, and "Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI  and CIA" by Mark Riebling.

Point being:  My being turned off to Tom Scully's Beautiful Mind-like extrapolations and tenuous associations had absolutely nothing to do with my becoming the loathsome Fascist that I am today.

(sarcasm)

PS. At least that's what The Agency told me to say here ...

PPS None of which has any bearing on my burning desire to  prove that in the Darnell clip, that is indeed Gloria Calvery at the base of the TSBD steps, speaking with a nearly bald-headed man (Billy Lovelady's long-lost twin?) who appears to standing on one of the first two steps.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 11:43:37 PM by Thomas Graves »